We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Mike Dinescu
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 09 September 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
I'd like to make some changes to the bootstrap default style. For instance, change the padding for the navigation elements.

I noticed that when I change the LESS code for bootstrap (in /plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/less/variables.less for instance) the changes do not get recompiled when I use the "LESS to CSS" button.

What is the recommended method to make these changes? And how can I recompile the LESS for the bootstrap core?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Mike Dinescu,

Q: I noticed that when I change the LESS code for bootstrap (in /plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/less/variables.less for instance) the changes do not get recompiled when I use the "LESS to CSS" button.

A: The file is overridden in template (templates/t3_bs3-blank/less/variables.less). Please don't customize in T3 core (plugins/system/t3/) as the customization could not be applied if it's overridden in template already. The customization should be implemented in template.

Gardner.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink

There are replies in this post but you are not allowed to view the replies from this post.