We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Mustafa
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, 10 September 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello. First of all, I need to say that I'm quite new to Joomla.

I just installed Joomla 3.3.3 from Plesk panel and tried to install a template. T3 plugin v2.3.2 and T3 Blank theme v2.1.6 installs are successfull, but the web site is not looking correct ( you can chek it from kurumsalmimari.org ). Default templates of Joomla are working fine.

What's wrong with my installation? I'll be so happy if you could help me.

Thank you.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Mustafa,

Nothing wrong with your site, it works properly. The module position of T3 blank is different from the default joomla template. You have to make some configuration. If you are new to Joomla, you should use Quickstart package that has sample data so it's easier for you to explore.

If you need any help, let me know :)

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner! Thank you for your kind answer.

I installed BT Magazine theme and it's also not working :) Please check it again from kurumsalmimari.org

Isn't there a huge difference between BT Magazine demo and my web site? ( http://demo.bowthemes.com/bt-magazine )
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
First, you have to assign the BT Magazine template style to a menu item that you want to use the template so that the menu item will use the BT Magazine instead of default template style (from back-end, go to: Extension -> Template Manager -> open TB Magazine template style -> in the Menu assignment, select menu item you want to use the template -> save). One more thing, the different sample data and configuration can make the site look differently, you have to check the template documentation to build a same page as the demo.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner,

i have the same problem. Magazin Layout is not working on my installation. I created three articles, 2 categories and 2 main menues. Then in the menu assignment I selected the Menu Item Type as XLayout - Magazin and the Tempate Style as Purity III - Magazin. But on the page, nothing will be shown. If I change to XLayout - Blog, everything will be shown.

What could be wrong?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hi Perino,

Please pm me your site url and admin account, I will take closer check in your site.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.