We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Francisco Diaz
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, 29 September 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello everyone,

I am a new member here I hope that will also be able to help others too!!!

I am working on a new site where I am adding some custom layouts over Framework V2.3.2 and T3 Bs3 Blank V2.1.6, all seems to work fine keeping changes under the '/local/' folders.:D

I am using LESS to customise styles and they also work well,:)

:o :( - HERE is where I am having an issue, I am adding a background images to one of my areas in LESS files, the image are physically saved in ..../local/images/images.jpg and here is my LESS code.

.magia-bg{
width:100%;
background-image: url('../images/magia-bg-top.jpeg');
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: left;
background-attachment: fixed;
}

Once the page is reloaded and LESS file has been processed, the image is not shown, when I inspect the element the css results shows that the <blockquote>local folder is repeated in the path</blockquote>, like so:

background-image: url("../../../templates/t3_bs3_blank/local/local/images/magia-bg-top.jpeg");

<blockquote>And it should be:</blockquote>

background-image: url("../../../templates/t3_bs3_blank/local/images/magia-bg-top.jpeg");

Has anyone had the some issue? I would appreciate any help on this matter.

I thank you very much.
Regards
F Diaz
Attachments (1)
  Calle Juan Millares Carlo, 35010 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Francisco Diaz,

Please put the image in the templates/t3_bs3_blank/images and the issue will be fixed.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hello Gardner Luna,

Thank you very much. As I was trying your solution I also changed the URL path in LESS from:

url('../images/magia-bg-top.jpeg');

TO

url('../../images/magia-bg-top.jpeg');

Finally did not need to move the image to "templates/t3_bs3_blank/images"

The framework adds the "local" folder to the compiled css in the image path. As I went up two levels to reach the images folders in the root of the template, as you stated, the framework added the local part and css takes me back to images in local folder.

At least meanwhile I work with the images I was testing.

I hope this will help others.

Thanks Again for your help
Regards
  Calle Juan Millares Carlo, 35010 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Visit 
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hello Francisco,

You can create another global variable, something like:
@t3-root-image-path:            "../../../images";

And use it like this in the LESS files:

background:url( "@{t3-root-image-path}/design/bkg.png" ) repeat; )

It is easier to manage as the path is defined in one place and the path can be manipulated until you get it right!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Yeah, there are multiple ways to implement that :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Thanks you very much
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
You're welcome @Francisco Diaz. Let me know if you have any concern.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
hould take them out early, while they can move the move. I have never been short Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody of the economy, nor good at managing the money at home, after marriage, I voluntarily put the economic power of the family to him. Relying on their own efforts, his career to do the wind and water, our days have been very comfortable, but he was afraid of poor days, too much for the money on the heart, although he usually ritual on me The parents never short, but for their money, he is not very willing, he thinks my parents home conditions are good, do not need extra money. And I belong to the heart of the kind of children who can not put their parents, there are good things parents can not eat me eat it will not be sweet. I put the usual overtime, night shift, year-end awards, quarterly awards, holidays, additional subsidies and other back with him to accumulate up, this is a lot of money, I use these budget money to honor my parents, Every year for their parents reported a travel agency let them go out with the travels scattered. Three years ago a big life change makes my emotions extremely low, I closed the news, but also closed himself, more than two years I refused all the external entertainment. Afraid of touching the scene, more afraid of people asked, in addition to hard for work, the rest of the time I will own closed at home, a person reading and writing articles or addicted to online games, living almost isolated life, parents also rarely go there , Only a month on the phone greetings. I am cold old parents. Resentment and unwilling to let me a long time in the pain, tea rice do not think, anorexia, New Balance Scarpe weight loss, and even weary world. Parents Nike Air Max Light do not worry, often call to ask the situation, and sometimes to live a few days less. Pain, I even do not want to face them, do not want to speak, do not want to face the topic of the past. Parents understand their daughters, they do not do more disturbing, they gave me enough time and space to heal. Three years later, when I was able to calmly face life, when I re-picked up the confidence of life, I found his father suddenly gone. When I scrutinize my own scrutiny and scrutinize my father, I have been suffering from old age deafness, can not hear my words; he lethargic, and I can not say a few words on the drowsy; his appetite is also reduced , And now the thin father now only left an old bone, cataract surgery done eyes now more muddy, and he let me caught off guard old. I can not imagine my father's later, do not want to think, I just want to take advantage of now let him happy, I wish to please him. Father like to eat ribs, like to eat mutton, I will become a piece of pig, as a sheep to buy back to the mother to do to eat him. Last summer, he suffered from a slight cerebral thrombosis, the doctor said that after the big fish can not eat more meat. Mom said to me: your dad is now like a child, all day with a bunch of old man to go out to play, the family's work did not do, vegetable garden no matter. Mother is not complaining that the father regardless of vegetable garden, she would like to express the meaning of his father old, old children, old children, father like a child like a child, only one thought to play, has not care too much. In the face of his father's situation, I was sad enough to express. Father and peers in the face compared to the old lot. Father is a competent husband, is a father, he for this home, for his wife and children who almost boil their own Timberland Roma Negozio fine blood. In Zapatos Under Armour Curry my six-year-old just remember, he himself Zapatos Nike Shox one night will be four large tile-roofed house to pick out the ground, and then into the mountains and dig their own stone, moncler outlet a car owned his home, he simply rely on his own power cover Played the village at the time the most spacious four shook the big tile room. And then he made the village party secretary, led the villagers out of poverty, and then contracted sideline, engaged in transport, by their own power, for his wife and daughter earned a well-off family business. The father to worry about spending more than their peers, the prime of life when the father in his sixty-year-old age to find all up, he quickly old, and his physical condition compared with his peers much worse The ... Although the father of the spirit of bad, skill than the body fat mother neat a lot. See me stop the car, he was drunk into the car to sit down, the mother is difficult to move his body into the car seat of the body. I drove them on a high speed. The car in the wide quiet road running on the road evenly, the road on both sides of the dark green tower song neatly arranged, told the father UGG Orejeras rojo after the words suddenly more up, he was in the back seat on both sides of the road made a sigh, Some excitement. I opened the emergency light, the car leaned against the roadside, let his father sat in the co-pilot position, to help him fasten the seat belt, the seat increased so that he can see more scenery on the road. I do not know the way to the ocean polar world, I opened the Anji Star artificial Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet navigation. When I talk to the service staff, my father asked me, how did we go where Anji stars know? I to
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
5 Tips To Find The Right Moving Company For Your Needs

Are you planning to shift? Do you locate it scary to even think just about it? Do not afflict anymore for there are profusion of solutions today that would save you from the major portion of the insulted. Use professional organizations such as a disturbing company in Texas and all your worries are well ahead than. These companies are intended to take care of all the details pertaining to the varying even if keeping your hands and mind every portion of forgive.

How reach you locate the right movers for you?

1. Go for the best: The safest route is of course to go for the best and retrieve very very roughly which ones are nationally reputed movers and packers in view of that you would be assured of the highest standards of delivery and along with the most experienced and attributed. The forlorn downside here is that the best on always costs the most. If you have to follow a budget, this might become a constraint for the best such companies rarely come happening previously the maintenance for scope for negotiations around price.

2. Go for the most popular: The most quickly-liked might often as well as be the best of the organizations. However, in some cases the most gone ease-liked would be thus for their best prices. Check them out and see whether their price range is within your budget. If it is, go into the future and locate out what are the facilities they have the funds for for that price. There would be slighted getting used to in the facilities offered sometimes, as a consequences it is best that you are happening to date just more or less what you are paying for.

Packers and Movers Jalandhar

Packers and Movers Amritsar

3. Go for best reviews: Sometimes, you locate some satisfying upcoming organizations that are on the go locally or in version to limited routes which come happening when the money for superb deals and discounts. Talk to their representative and if you are satisfied subsequent to what they find the money for and baby book them. In such cases you would profit the final serve at a fragment of the cost.
http://www.packerslist.com

http://www.packerslist.com/packers-and-movers-rajkot/
http://www.packerslist.com/packers-and-movers-surat/
http://www.packerslist.com/packers-and-movers-gandhinagar/
http://www.packerslist.com/packers-and-movers-gandhidham/
http://www.packerslist.com/packers-and-movers-valsad/

http://www.packerslist.com/packers-and-movers-ludhiana/
http://www.packerslist.com/packers-and-movers-ahmedabad/
http://www.packerslist.com/packers-and-movers-jaipur/
http://www.packerslist.com/packers-and-movers-chandigarh/
http://www.packerslist.com/packers-and-movers-vadodara/

4. Go for word of mouth suggestion: Put out an SOS regarding your FaceBook page or any added social bookmarking site and ask your buddies for references. You will be shocked gone than the pretty suggestions you will obtain. Some of the best solutions will be found through this channel. Also, this would be one of the safest methods to identify the right company by now they would already be tried and tested by someone you personally know.

5. Go for the most good of the organizations: Talk to them and come going on considering the child maintenance for them a list of what you would gone to pack. While talking to them, listen to your gut feeling. Go for that approach which "feels" just right to you. Often ignored, gut feelings are indeed a delightful mannerism to pronounce which one would act you best.

In the decrease, what is most important is that you pro not have to hardship roughly packing, transporting and unpacking your belongings anymore. These companies are intended to espouse to all the worries off your mind and ensure that you have a demonstrative and be lackluster-easy to realize to changing. It would still be stressful, but the levels of highlight would be the minimum.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.