T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Milosz
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, 21 November 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi
I'm running an internal KB for my team based on Joomla!:
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable [ Ember ] 01-October-2014 02:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
Template: T3 Bs3 Blank ver 2.1.6
T3 Framework ver 2.4.0

I have an issue with the Megamenu configuraiton.
Yesterday I configured the Megamenu as Following:
http://i62.tinypic.com/28tjifb.jpg

And it was working until today when I added more entries in the next sub-menu. Now the configuration is ok as Megamenu still shows the proper config but the frontend view is like this:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2n7i3js.jpg

Can anyone tell me what is the cause?
I had this issue before but then i just recreated the menu in a new one and selected that as the Megamenu.

Update:

I think I was able to identify the point when the configuration goes to hell. When configuring new entries in them menu Manager after adding an entry or renaming it the menu starts only to show modules in the submenu an nothing else and also stops being updated from the level of Megamenu.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Milosz,

Could you please pm me your site url, admin account. For this kind of issue, I need to check in your site, it's hard for us to predict what causes the problem.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner,

I cannot do so as the site is intranet only hosted. Only thing I noticed so far is the fact that the menu starts displaying properly after turning off the Mega Menu. So no modules but at least the menu itself is ok. I will try to arrange my menu and then create a Mega Menu out of it but for the time being I will dig around and see if I can provide details on which can help to identify or resolve the issue.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Yeah, Megamenu can do a lot of things so you can select other options :). Once it's live, pm me your site url, I can help with some tips.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.