We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Bruno Camarneiro
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, 05 December 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
I've created (through this article) different layouts for different parts (or article categories) of my website. (for example: layout-news, layout-products, layout-whatever)

Each one of this layouts has different positions (for explample in the "layout-products" I have a position where a image slider module will be load and in the "layout-news" I'll have another position where a video module will be loaded)

Is it possible to assign a different layout to each category/article? Or am I doing something wrong?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Bruno,

By default, Joomla does not have option to load layout for a category. For article, you can select layout for each article. In the article edit panel, open the "Options" tab, select layout for the article in the "Alternative Layout" field.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Asked him the situation he just calmly said it was estimated that the stomach is not comfortable, simply finished the meal, rest for a moment, the father and son back to his own unit, and her husband came back at night my father and daughter like her husband described some, her husband immediately Called him to the father and son, told him to go to the hospital to check, he refused to go, has been dragged into the July, he realized his own seriousness, called her husband to accompany him to the hospital made a gastroscope, a long week Waiting, our heart is like a jack pressed, get the report when the time, we are like thunderstruck, the final concern into Cheap Coach Bags a reality, advanced gastric cancer. Can not believe it is true, but the fact that we have to accept. When we calm down the mood when the phone to conceal Nike Free Kids his condition, told him that he was abdominal water, to immediately surgery, and then called to tell her mother. At that time we buy a house to marry, the remaining money can be said that few, her mother to the relatives borrowed thirty thousand yuan, immediately lived in the hospital. And through a series of checks, and then Shoes Outlet the implementation of the surgical resection, the father and son of the stomach removed two-thirds, when the doctor took a bowl of bloody tumor out, my mother fainted. Public bus is a successful operation, in a series of chemotherapy after surgery have not been any harm, with the normal people, see the public father who said he was sick. At that time I was married for three years, the father and son have been 61 years old, no grandchildren, in Michael Kors Combo Set the father and son repeatedly asked me to have a child, the expected date of birth is Cheap Crossbody Bags July 23, 2003, during the period of my pregnancy in the fourth check Month to find out that I have twins, I told the public the first time the good news, his excitement even can not tell. We are a couple for the arrival of a little angel smile, but also that God is finally fair. Two little guys in my belly happy to grow, there are twenty days to childbirth, but in that time my body because of cholic acid is too high, every part of the itchy powerful night sleep well The July 3 morning I was lying in bed two little guys in my stomach moving non-stop, and the stomach began to slightly hurt. 1 pm live in the hospital, the doctor took me to do when the inspection found bloody amniotic fluid, and only one fetal heart in the move, a few doctors busy hand pushed me to the operating table, immediately break the abdominal surgery, The result of my other little angel or by the heart of the ruthless take away the life.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet
Nike Air Max Shoes Online
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Coach Handbags Outlet
Cheap Crossbody Bags
cheap Coach Handbags sale
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Womens Nike Free Shoes
Free Run Shoes
Nike Free Run Womens Shoes
Cheap Air Jordan Shoes
Authentic Men's Nike Shoes
Coach Jewelry
Coach Wallets
Crossbody Bags
Custom Items
Michael Kors Belts
Michael Kors Jewelry
Michael Kors Wallets
Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Backpacks
Backpacks and Luggage
Crossbodies
Crossbody Bags
Michael Kors Jewelry
New Arrivals
Coach Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Shoulder Bags
Coach Bags Totes
Michael Kors Backpacks and Luggage
Michael Kors Combo Set
Michael Kors Crossbodies
Michael Kors New Arrivals
Michael Kors Satchels
Michael Kors Shoulder Bags
Michael Kors Totes
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 2 CB 94
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 2013
Nike Air Max 2014
Nike Air Max 87 / 1
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 90-2009
Nike Air Max Command
Nike Air Max Excellerate +2
Nike Air Max Hyper
Nike Air Max Light
Nike Air Max Lunar
Nike Air Max R4
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Tailwind
Nike Air Max Terra Ninety
Nike Air Max Ultimate
Nike Free 3.0 V4
Nike Free 3.0 V5
Nike Free 4.0
Nike Free 5.0 V4
Nike Free 6.0
Nike Free 7.0
Nike Free Run
Nike Free Run 2
Nike Free Run 3
Nike Free TR Fit
Nike Roshe Run 2014
Nike Roshe Run Mesh
Nike Roshe Run Mid
Nike Roshe Run Pattern
Nike Roshe Run Slip
Nike Roshe Run Suede
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.