T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Chamira Athauda
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, December 12 2014, 03:33 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am lucky enough to implement this for a client.

I just started yesterday and it is a very clever way to quickly develop a template. You have left the competition so far behind.

There is a ton of documentation to go through - it is almost like learning a new framework, but it is really worth it.

I hope you guys get around to implementing this on the open source templates.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Charmira,

Thanks you for your kind words. Yeah, Uber is our 2014 featured project and it's amazing, it's more likely a framework rather than a normal template.

Cheers

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
chen solo Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I admit that I have a restless heart, but also a courage to their own adventure, but the face of obstacles can not break it. I used to plan a person for a month to play in a few places, because away from home, when I do everything ready, only starting time, I told my parents, but was blocked. I understand them, a girl is Nike Air Max Shoes Outletalways going to be dangerous, I believe I can handle it well, but they seem to have no confidence in me. Remember that 'do not die', the author encountered a Japanese tourists on the way, he is also riding a bike tour, because the snow was trapped on the way, and finally passed away. I understand that the journey will be dangerous, Cheap Crossbody Bagsbut also to understand the parents of the concerns of their parents older, do not want to resist them, perhaps this is only an excuse I give myself.Cheap Coach Bags The future of their own, in addition to their parents will have their own family, has always been their own burden, when I can really put everything to do what they want to do?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet
Nike Air Max Shoes Online
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Coach Handbags Outlet
Cheap Crossbody Bags
cheap Coach Handbags sale
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Womens Nike Free Shoes
Free Run Shoes
Nike Free Run Womens Shoes
Cheap Air Jordan Shoes
Authentic Men's Nike Shoes
Coach Jewelry
Coach Wallets
Crossbody Bags
Custom Items
Michael Kors Belts
Michael Kors Jewelry
Michael Kors Wallets
Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Backpacks
Backpacks and Luggage
Crossbodies
Crossbody Bags
Michael Kors Jewelry
New Arrivals
Coach Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Shoulder Bags
Coach Bags Totes
Michael Kors Backpacks and Luggage
Michael Kors Combo Set
Michael Kors Crossbodies
Michael Kors New Arrivals
Michael Kors Satchels
Michael Kors Shoulder Bags
Michael Kors Totes
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 2 CB 94
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 2013
Nike Air Max 2014
Nike Air Max 87 / 1
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 90-2009
Nike Air Max Command
Nike Air Max Excellerate +2
Nike Air Max Hyper
Nike Air Max Light
Nike Air Max Lunar
Nike Air Max R4
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Tailwind
Nike Air Max Terra Ninety
Nike Air Max Ultimate
Nike Free 3.0 V4
Nike Free 3.0 V5
Nike Free 4.0
Nike Free 5.0 V4
Nike Free 6.0
Nike Free 7.0
Nike Free Run
Nike Free Run 2
Nike Free Run 3
Nike Free TR Fit
Nike Roshe Run 2014
Nike Roshe Run Mesh
Nike Roshe Run Mid
Nike Roshe Run Pattern
Nike Roshe Run Slip
Nike Roshe Run Suede
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Taiwan University has a follow-up survey of the impact of the target on life, the group is a group of intelligence, education, environmental conditions are almost young people, the survey found that: 26% of people without goals; 61% of the target ambiguous; 9% There are clear short-term goals; 4% of people have a very clear long-term Women Air Max 90 goal. 25 years of follow-up survey found that their living conditions are very different, 4% have long-term goal of people, 25 years has almost never changed their own life goals, they always toward the same direction hard work; a few years later, they almost all Become the community's top successful people, many of them lack of white entrepreneurs, industry leaders, social elite. 9% of people with short-term goals, mostly living in the middle and upper classes of society, their common feature is that some short-term goals have been reached, life quality and stability rise, they become indispensable professionals in all walks of life, such as doctors, Lawyers, Air Max TN VIII Mens engineers, senior executives and so on. 61% of the target desert people, living almost in the middle and lower classes of society, they live safely and work, but no special results.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
rried or a sixteen-year-old small 'girl', while his father was almost the age of no doubt, is the sequel. Father perennial outside, there is a mother Air Jordan 1 GS at home, and his big brother of a large family. My uncle was lame when he was young and could not work, but he had five children. So the mother came in the door, there is no dependence, only the work of the copies. There is no land at home, opened a carriage shop to make a living, mother and aunt perennial busy cooking, care car, guests. Father is a filial piety loyalty of the people, earn all the money to the grandmother, to maintain the family, a child did not give the mother. Later, the older the father, but also every anti-Japanese Cheap Nike Shoes war, outside the shops closed, the father returned home. At this time my sister, my brother has also been born, the aunt suspected of our children is a small burden, clamor points home. Uncle was only assigned to the bus shop for the room with three small cottages, our family assigned to the old house, which to bear the debt of the whole family. His father went out to work again, to the northeast of East and the provincial capital of Jinan. Home mother with a few children, really unaccompanied, there are only four walls. I was at this time came to this world. Mother had a total of six children, survived only four of our sister brothers. At that time the mother has been four years old, is the cold night of the twelfth day of the winter of 1944, she gave me a life, accompanied by my mother only my 16-year-old sister. Did not come to a hundred days will come a disaster, I suddenly more than a few days of high fever, and finally 'dead' in the past. Mother is also dead to live, tightly Authentic Women's Nike Shoes holding me do not let go. While the mother was asleep, the neighbors took me quietly rolled out, throwing in the village of 'chaos three'. At night the mother woke up and said she was crying In fact, our family in the middle of the village, far away from the village, even if the wolf can not hear. Mother immediately went to a 'chaos three post' in my hold back, and sure enough I live, live to the present. I was physically weak, my mother paid for me too hard. Mothers rely on other people to work to make a living, but I will never allow her to put me alone at home, of course, the mother is not assured, she always hold me. Summer and autumn to fight the crops, the mother put me on the edge of the shade in the courtyard, I quit, 'wow wow' to cry. Mother can not bear to cry, she sat in the sun in the courtyard spread out of the crops, plate legs, put me on her lap, with a reed Li cover our mother and child two. She waved a wooden 'clatter' playing field, kicked a place, picked up me, for a place to fight again, sweat like rain from the mother's face constantly dripping on my face. Because I was yellow and thin, really pathetic, the mother could not 2014 Nike Magista bear to give me weaning. Until the mother did not milk, I suck not milk, crying the mother's nipple bleeding, Cheap Air Jordan Shoes the mother still can not bear to refuse to send my nipple into my mouth. I am two years old after weaning, but also often requires the mother's nipple to play, until I grow up to adults joke me, I have a shame after the heart to give up. But I have been reluctant to learn to walk, always rely on the mother's arms, so that my mother suspected my legs have any problems, to worry about this life. Until four years old, about I have a shame of the heart, under the ridicule of adults to leave the mother's arms. In my childhood memories, no my father. Father perennial outside, a year only in the Spring Festival home to live three or five days, year after dinner home, after the first three left. Father is really a family of Nike Free Tr Fit people. According to the fellow with his father outside, said his father, whether he is earning less money or earning more money, he is always one of the richest people, even the treasurer sometimes with him borrow money because he Almost all of their own money saved up. The father saved all the money back home, the mother and all saved. And later met the Kuomintang war, shops stopped the industry, his father is also more old, and then back home. Mother all the money out, bought more than two acres. Later land reform, the poor are also assigned to the land. Father life does not work Qiang Qiang, has been old, dry place is very difficult to live. When he set up an agricultural production cooperatives in rural areas, his father had seventy years, and then he had not participated in collective labor. Agricultural society, as well as the subsequent people's communes, so that the mother's labor potential to play most vividly. Imagine if you are only home to their own land, for a five or sixty-year-old woman, where there are so many live you have three hundred and sixty days have dry? Agricultural society and the people's commune production team there. Housework is entirely amateur dry, even if the wind and rainy days, the mother can go to the production team leader to go to work. From the beginning of the spring of each year, the mother and my neighbor Aunt - Aunt less than my mother a teenager, with young women go
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
syedali Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
Lady Gaga Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
2016 Shanghai first college fresh job will be Hombre Gorro held to provide nearly ten thousand jobs
Today, by the Shanghai Municipal People's Council, the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission hosted the '2016 annual college graduates first job fairs' held in the Shanghai World Trade Center.... Reporters on the scene to see, about 500 employers participated in the recruitment, providing nearly 10,000 jobs. Although the private enterprises are still doing my part of the 'main force', but the recruitment unit is michael kors bolsos mujer also no shortage of national nuclear engineering Co., Ltd., Shanghai Construction Engineering Group, such a large state-owned enterprises, the type covers the aerospace, manufacturing, construction, finance, computer And many other areas. Hot business booths before long queues. A Donghua University computer professional senior girls told reporters that this is her first job fairs, before she is more willing to online 'wide net' voted resume, but unfortunately michael kors ropa hombre few michael kors Adorno Mujer responders, 'fast New Year a bit anxious, Now want to come to recruiting michael kors tote mujer will take a chance. 'At noon she has cast zapatos michael kors mujer four resumes,' a state-owned enterprises, three private enterprises. 'She told reporters. While the same from the 211 college sophomore boys Bolsos michael kors Espa?a have a medium-sized enterprises in the scale of private enterprises internship, but he is still looking for michael kors carteras mujers jobs will be 'good opportunity.' He said he would prefer to work outside the country, 'the best professional also counterparts.' He said. From the Shanghai part of the university published in 2015 the annual report on the quality of employment of graduates, ultra-9 into the undergraduate students to state-owned enterprises, foreign-funded enterprises and small and medium enterprises employment, and in the job fair, state-owned enterprises, foreign enterprises corresponding to the 'temptation Force 'continued. When asked Bolsos michael kors satchel about the expected salary, 90 after the majority of students show a calm mind, 'to achieve the average level of good.' Shanghai University, a master said. Wang, a private enterprise personnel commissioner told reporters that they are engaged in network technology security work, today provided a total of 10 types of nearly 20 jobs, the higher professional requirements, a morning received Michael Kors Bolsos Saldi nearly 30 more consistent resume. 'Candidates are not mujer bolsos de mano low quality, in addition to professionalism, we also value Hombre Eau de Toilette the students on zapatos michael kors hombre their own career bolsos hombre mk planning and loyalty to the company.' Mr. Wang said: 'As for the salary, although negotiable, but will be higher than the industry average. 'Reporters in the recruitment will see the scene, in addition to recruitment booths, the scene also set up a consulting desk to carry out college graduates job information registration and targeted recommendation activities for college students to provide a full range of employment assistance, career guidance services. It is reported that the Shanghai Municipal People's Council, the City Board of Education will continue to carry out college graduates series of recruitment activities. District (county) talent service center, industry talent center, public employment agencies also plan to hold all kinds of college graduates special recruitment, campus recruitment will michael kors ropa mujer be more than 80 games. Today, by the Shanghai Municipal People's Council, the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission hosted the '2016 annual college graduates first job fairs' held in the Shanghai World Trade Center.... Reporters on the scene to see, about 500 employers participated in the recruitment, providing nearly 10,000 jobs. Although the private enterprises are still doing Hombre Gafas my part of the 'main force', but the recruitment unit is also no shortage of national nuclear engineering Co., Ltd., Shanghai Construction Engineering Group, such a large state-owned enterprises, the type covers the aerospace, manufacturing, Michael Kors Bolsos construction, finance, computer And many other areas. Hot business booths before long queues. A Donghua University computer professional senior girls told reporters mujer bolsos de hombro that this is her first job fairs, before she is more willing to online 'wide net' voted resume, but unfortunately few responders, 'fast New Year a bit anxious, Now want to come to recruiting will take a chance. 'At noon she has michael kors collar dorado cast four resumes,' a state-owned enterprises, three private enterprises. 'She told reporters. While the same from the 211 college sophomore boys have a medium-sized enterprises in the scale of private enterprises internship, but he is still looking for jobs will be 'good opportunity.' He Funda de tel茅fono said he would prefer to carteras hombre baratas work outside the country, 'the best professional bolsos hombre baratos also counterparts.' He said. From the Shanghai part of the university published in 2015 the annual report on the quality of employment of graduates, ultra-9 into the undergraduate students to state-owned enterprises, foreign-funded enterprises and small and medium enterprises employment, and in the job fair, state-owned enterprises, foreign enterprises corresponding to the 'temptation Force 'continued. When asked about the expected salary, 90 after the majority of students show a calm mind, 'to achieve the average level bufanda michael kors hombre of good.' Shanghai University, a master said. Wang, a private enterprise personnel commissioner told reporters that they are engaged in network technology security work, today provided a total of 10 types of nearly 20 jobs, the michael kors bandoleras mujer mk madrid online higher Barato Michael Kors professional requirements, a morning received nearly 30 more consistent resume. 'Candidates are not low quality, in addition to professionalism, we also value the students on their own career planning and loyalty to the company.' Mr. Wang said: 'As for the salary, although negotiable, but will be higher than the industry average. 'Reporters in the recruitment will see the scene, in addition to recruitment booths, the scene also set up a consulting desk to carry out college graduates job information registration and targeted recommendation activities for college students to provide a full range of employment assistance, career guidance services. It is reported that the Shanghai Municipal People's Council, the City Board of Education will continue to carry out college graduates series of recruitment activities. District (county) talent service center, industry talent center, public employment agencies also plan to hold all kinds of college graduates special recruitment, campus recruitment will be more than 80 games.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 14
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.