T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. shine
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, August 02 2013, 10:22 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
when i changed the layout home-1 of t3_blank footer number 6 to 4,then the main menu can not working. why? and when i uptodate joomla 3.1.4,can not save any layout ?:p
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi shine,

Joomla 3.1.4 has some change and T3 still not compatible with it.
We are fixing some issues for J3.1.4 and will release T3 soon.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
me to the big city, society and France channel and see ground, dark night is dare not alone. For the sadness of the results to the college entrance examination, the rest of it stopped. College UGG Orejeras rojo entrance examination that day I only remember the individual details of the pole on a lot of sparrows, in front of my candidates holding a jar of almonds Lulu drink, I looked Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 greedy, thinking of the college entrance examination finished their own to buy a bottle of drink, the results after the test Also forgot to buy I calmly finished the test, I feel quite independent, did not let the parents accompanied wiping what. Then listen to my mother said that my forefoot out, my dad feet all the way to follow me to the school to come back, the simulation results that will fall badly, together with the results out there my dad big chunks of hair, his heart tense The degree is definitely more than me The Nike Air Max Shoes final college entrance examination results or very powerful, fell to the grade of more than 100 results of the last test back to the top thirty, and then recall the simulation of the ups and downs on the interesting talk. The results of a good process Zapatos Nike Shox moncler outlet onine can be anecdotes, the results are not good memories can only be glowing bitterness. It will feel the most profound sadness is that the class officials on behalf of the second generation of two or three percentage of the results, and finally the school actually secretly customized a cheating examination room, good students with the second generation forked sitting. The final officials were admitted to the second generation of key universities, I have been disdain for this, but sad. I remember the college entrance examination before the mobilization meeting, our principal said that Timberland Roma Negozio if the college entrance examination is not fair there is no fair thing in the world. He said quite right, the college entrance examination in some circumstances is indeed unfair, such as I never understand why our class why some girls have to learn the white hair, why not answer the title, such as do not love every day yellow joke flying officer Second generation, no effort to focus on. And the world does not have fair things, the right is how terrible things. Many years later I finally understood from childhood to my father hung in the mouth, your dad no ability, you can only learn on their own. Understand the helpless words and the number of the world a little disappointed it. And then Canada Goose later, read a book called 'animal manor' book, even the right to understand the origin of society, but also understand the helpless. And then again later is the beginning of college life, gradually began to forget the life of high school. Think of it or feel very full, even if the teachers have been found by us one by one, such as we must test the university, so that you love the object is white rich or high Fu Shuai, such as the test of a happy life, such as test Okay we travel together. Later, the teacher took the school made a lot of bonuses with his wife and children to travel. As for the happiness of life is simply a lie in the boutique, because happiness is just a relative feeling, and the feeling is constantly changing. The enrichment of that moment is that everyone is working towards a fixed goal, practical and clear. After the effort gradually no way so clear look, his head gradually filling, began to think about social thinking life thinking about themselves, thinking what is meaningful what is meaningless, so Nike Free 4.0 when the line is always constantly self-correction, so that Swaying is far from the feeling of kindness. University of a period of time I am very obsessed with online games, the favorite is a team to go to Daguai, a great sense of accomplishment. Later, we played online games have become the right world, linked with the real world, when the fame and fortune, I have no interest. One day the bus to listen to a person to say their own college entrance examination, June test finished playing three months cool. I looked at the boss is not a small look, think of their own college entrance examination was actually in July, feel that they are really much older than the man is not much, to give birth to the waves of sigh. Time to see the arrow, and now look at the college entrance examination only Adidas Scarpe look at the essay title, really feel year after year silly, thinking and speculation is too small, the composition of false large empty too much.´╗┐Can, such as the lotus smile, quietly blooming in sleep, micro warm and out of reach. --Inscription 10 years of the years, the memory is like a naughty child, accidentally care about, always to toss some, pull the heart and lungs, needle-like in the heart of the nest at the nose, do not make you a few drops of tears also For some of the pain between the heart of the pain, or oath not give up. Fingertips touch a string of familiar numbers, desolate subtitles. You write: hair in the dandruff, rice in the sand, behind me behind me. You write: the same dream, repeat more, always thought it is the reality of the existence. You write: I do not find you, you will never take the initiative to come to
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.