T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Kurt
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, December 12 2014, 01:15 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

I need to load a module at debug position. A good example would be like your social widget that appears here (on this site) at an absolute position.

Am using T3 framework 2.3.1.

I had a look at the post here: http://www.t3-framework.org/discussions/debug-position-issue.html but it seems quite complicated for a newbie like me.

Moreover I have seen that there is this option, so I set it to 'ON' : 'Custom Code' > 'Show debug module position' but the module set at 'debug' position is not loading. Is there anything simpler than the instruction from the above post?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Kurt,

For this site, we use AddThis service, a FREE one. To replicate the social widgets, please add the addthis layer code to the field "After <head>" in the Custom Code setting panel in the T3 BS3 Blank template style back-end setting.

Here is a sample AddThis code:

<!-- AddThis Smart Layers BEGIN -->
<!-- Go to http://www.addthis.com/get/smart-layers to customize -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="//http://s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=your-id"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
addthis.layers({
'theme' : 'transparent',
'share' : {
'position' : 'left',
'services' : 'facebook,twitter,google_plusone_share,pinterest_share,more'
}
});
</script>
<!-- AddThis Smart Layers END -->

Check out the setting screenshot: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/948/4419835609.png

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
P/S: you can create a new account on AddThis, copy our sample AddThis code, replace the "your-id" with your id on AddThis.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Kurt Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello,

Thanks for your inputs but I might have expressed myself wrongly. In fact I need to load a Module from Activehelper to enable chat support on my website. I was thinking of displaying this module like you did for your social sharing widget. I mean at an absolute position which stays there even when scrolling. So I was thinking that the debug position would be ideal for that.

Anyway, any hint to load that debug position would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi Kurt,

To enable the debug position, please enable the option in the "Custom Code" tab in the template back-end setting.
If the debug does not help, let me know and I will try to give you an other solution.

Here is the screenshot of the setting: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/949/6851273791.png

P/S: Once the option is enabled, the debug position will be loaded.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Kurt Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello,

thanks for your message, I have already done that. I just realized that the debug position is loading just below footer. Like in the picture.

Any hint about how to load that module on the right like shown in the picture ?
Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi Kurt,

The debug position is Joomla solution and we just provide option like Joomla does. For your expectation, I am afraid it's out of support scope. You should ask for paid support. Check it out at: http://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/joomlart-tweak-service-for-joomla-magento-products

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
erviewer A difficult question to answer: 1. How do you explain a vendingmachine to someone who hasn 't seen or used onebefore?' 1. 'If a person has never seen nor used vending machines, how are you going to this People explain this thing? 'You are really good at what you do. Butare New Mens Nike Shoes Sale you can to convey your knowledge to people outside of yourfield? That's what you're doing in this field. The But what if you introduce Cheap Air Jordan Shoes your knowledge to people outside of this field? This is the focus of this problem. A person in this position is miningthrough data all day long, she said. 'They are looking to findpeople who can communicate well and share results with people whoight not be as well versed in data.' Cheap Nike Shoes People in this position are Size 14 15 16 Jordan Shoes all immersed Data in the ocean. 'They want to have a strong ability to communicate and tell the results Authentic Kids Nike Shoes of those who are not proficient in the data.' 2. How many fire hydrants are there inLos Angeles County? '2.' How many of them are in Los Angeles? ' Firefighting? 'Chance are the hero doesn' t know the answer to this question, and is really looking to see how acandidate would solve the problem. Candidate should be lucky because his employer does not know the answer to this question It is in the test of their ability to solve the problem.Walk them through how you would approachthe problem, don 't get tripped up doing math, Berryrecommended. Bailey suggested that tell them you solve the problem of thinking, do not brains to perform mathematical operations. 'If your current employer had ananniversary party for you, what five words would be written on thecake to describe you?' 3. 'If your current boss has organized an anniversary party for you, which five words will be written In the party cake to describe you? 'While some people aren' t comfortabletooting their own horn, showcasing your talent is key in aninterview. Womens Air Max Shoes 'You are one of many candidates, you have to show whyyou deserve the job over the others,' said Although people do not like to blow their own cattle, but show your ability is an important point in the interview.Biley said: 'You are one of the many candidates, you want to show you can do the job 'Who in history would you want to geto dinner with and why?' 4. 'Do you want to have dinner with the history of people?' why? 'This is a good example of an employertrying to evaluate whether a candidate is fit in with thecompany' Berry Bailey explained: 'This is an excellent example, the employer can pass This question examines whether the candidate can fit into the corporate culture and who can not do the job. ' 5. 'Prove that hoop stress is twice the dragonitudinal stress in a cylindrical pressure vessel.' 5. 'Prove that the circumferential stress in the pressure vessel is twice the longitudinal stress.' While hiring managers want a glimpse ofan interviewee 's personality, they also The manager needs to know the interviewer 's personality when recruiting talent, but also know whether they have the skills they need to do. What' s the capital ofCanada? '. Where is the capital of Canada? 'This is an example of a question that isso random that it can get a candidate off any rehearsedanswers. This question is Nike Lebron Shoes Sale quite random, the candidates do not have to consider. They aren 't want looking for theright answer, said Berry.' One thing you could say, 'oh, I don' tknow that off the top of my head, but I do know the major citiesinclude ... Bailey said : 'They do not really want to hear the correct answer. You can say 'uh, this I can not think of anything, but I know some important cities, such as ...7. 'Name a brand that represents you asa person '7.' Say a name that can represent your company. 'Try and tie your answer back to the position, but don' t feel like you have to name the company you Cheap Nike Shoes Online areapplying to work for, advised Berry. Try to put yourself in the problem situation, but do not always think about the name of the company that you are interviewing with. Estimate how many employees are inthe next building '8.' Estimate the next building How many employees are there? This is your chance to show critical thinking and show them how you can solve this problem. Count of the number of floors, windows andhow many people per area and then explain your math, recommendedBerry. Bailey's advice is: number of floors, the number of windows and how many people in each region, and then use mathematics to calculate. 'How many happy birthday posts doyou think Facebook gets in one day?' 9. 'Do you think how many people will have a birthday on Facebook?' This is a dual purpose question: Theinterviewer is about how much Nike Casual Shoes Mens Online Outlet you know about the company This question has a double purpose: the interviewer wants to see how much you know about Facebook and your ability to solve the problem. 10. 'If you could take someone on a roadtrip with you, who would you take and why?' 10. 'If you can take anyone to travel by car, who will you take? Why?' Employers like to ask potential newhires Employers prefer to evaluate their character by asking some employees who will communicate with their customers in the future.Workplace Tucao: Why obese people
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
erviewer A difficult question to answer: 1. How do you explain a vendingmachine to someone who hasn 't seen or used onebefore?' 1. 'If a person has never seen nor used vending machines, how are you going to this People explain this thing? 'You are really good at what you do. Butare New Mens Nike Shoes Sale you can to convey your knowledge to people outside of yourfield? That's what you're doing in this field. The But what if you introduce Cheap Air Jordan Shoes your knowledge to people outside of this field? This is the focus of this problem. A person in this position is miningthrough data all day long, she said. 'They are looking to findpeople who can communicate well and share results with people whoight not be as well versed in data.' Cheap Nike Shoes People in this position are Size 14 15 16 Jordan Shoes all immersed Data in the ocean. 'They want to have a strong ability to communicate and tell the results Authentic Kids Nike Shoes of those who are not proficient in the data.' 2. How many fire hydrants are there inLos Angeles County? '2.' How many of them are in Los Angeles? ' Firefighting? 'Chance are the hero doesn' t know the answer to this question, and is really looking to see how acandidate would solve the problem. Candidate should be lucky because his employer does not know the answer to this question It is in the test of their ability to solve the problem.Walk them through how you would approachthe problem, don 't get tripped up doing math, Berryrecommended. Bailey suggested that tell them you solve the problem of thinking, do not brains to perform mathematical operations. 'If your current employer had ananniversary party for you, what five words would be written on thecake to describe you?' 3. 'If your current boss has organized an anniversary party for you, which five words will be written In the party cake to describe you? 'While some people aren' t comfortabletooting their own horn, showcasing your talent is key in aninterview. Womens Air Max Shoes 'You are one of many candidates, you have to show whyyou deserve the job over the others,' said Although people do not like to blow their own cattle, but show your ability is an important point in the interview.Biley said: 'You are one of the many candidates, you want to show you can do the job 'Who in history would you want to geto dinner with and why?' 4. 'Do you want to have dinner with the history of people?' why? 'This is a good example of an employertrying to evaluate whether a candidate is fit in with thecompany' Berry Bailey explained: 'This is an excellent example, the employer can pass This question examines whether the candidate can fit into the corporate culture and who can not do the job. ' 5. 'Prove that hoop stress is twice the dragonitudinal stress in a cylindrical pressure vessel.' 5. 'Prove that the circumferential stress in the pressure vessel is twice the longitudinal stress.' While hiring managers want a glimpse ofan interviewee 's personality, they also The manager needs to know the interviewer 's personality when recruiting talent, but also know whether they have the skills they need to do. What' s the capital ofCanada? '. Where is the capital of Canada? 'This is an example of a question that isso random that it can get a candidate off any rehearsedanswers. This question is Nike Lebron Shoes Sale quite random, the candidates do not have to consider. They aren 't want looking for theright answer, said Berry.' One thing you could say, 'oh, I don' tknow that off the top of my head, but I do know the major citiesinclude ... Bailey said : 'They do not really want to hear the correct answer. You can say 'uh, this I can not think of anything, but I know some important cities, such as ...7. 'Name a brand that represents you asa person '7.' Say a name that can represent your company. 'Try and tie your answer back to the position, but don' t feel like you have to name the company you Cheap Nike Shoes Online areapplying to work for, advised Berry. Try to put yourself in the problem situation, but do not always think about the name of the company that you are interviewing with. Estimate how many employees are inthe next building '8.' Estimate the next building How many employees are there? This is your chance to show critical thinking and show them how you can solve this problem. Count of the number of floors, windows andhow many people per area and then explain your math, recommendedBerry. Bailey's advice is: number of floors, the number of windows and how many people in each region, and then use mathematics to calculate. 'How many happy birthday posts doyou think Facebook gets in one day?' 9. 'Do you think how many people will have a birthday on Facebook?' This is a dual purpose question: Theinterviewer is about how much Nike Casual Shoes Mens Online Outlet you know about the company This question has a double purpose: the interviewer wants to see how much you know about Facebook and your ability to solve the problem. 10. 'If you could take someone on a roadtrip with you, who would you take and why?' 10. 'If you can take anyone to travel by car, who will you take? Why?' Employers like to ask potential newhires Employers prefer to evaluate their character by asking some employees who will communicate with their customers in the future.Workplace Tucao: Why obese people
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Sometimes your hard work is Mens Nike Free Shoes not recognized or rewarded, the fact that is the case. So to relax: pay all, but do not expect any return. Stop expecting everything is simple and easy.If you always pick a simple thing to do, then you will never become a big device. Life will test you in time, so you have to challenge the difficulties and remain strong. Anything worthy of the world needs to be hardworking and hardworking. If you are mediocre, then you will become mediocrity. Stop expecting for nothing.If you are eager to get but do not work hard, then you will never achieve the desired achievement. Want to lose weight? It began a healthy diet, regular exercise it. If you still have sex to eat, you will never become slim and beautiful! If you have a desire, then go all out to fight! Stop expecting others to change.People are attached to the habit, like everything fixed, comfortable and secure. Although the change is also OK, but it takes time. If you expect someone to change, let's start by changing yourself. Your strength is only to change yourself, not any other person; once aware of this, life will become a lot of comfort. Stop expecting others to give up everything for you.The unfortunate man in the world is more than one of you. Encounter ups and downs, of course, can seek comfort to friends and family, but please do not indiscriminate. Learn to take care of themselves, to be independent is healthy. You can of course be self-reliant, and do not make your friends and relatives because of helping you and miss their important things in their own lives. It is expected to find a balance of life. You have to know when you ask too much and when you can expect more. Of course, this is not easy to do, but we have to put aside the unrealistic expectations, and strive to live a healthy and happy life, right?You can choose to do better After a university student graduated from Peking University, the biggest dream is to do a translation, in the magnificent hall to accompany Nike Air Max Shoes the head. After graduating from college, she was assigned to the British Embassy, ​​she was very happy, because it is a dream of others work, but later learned that she served as an operator, one by others look down on the most promising jobs Nike Air Max Kids The At this point, she did not give up on themselves, but slowly learn to like this post.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
Michael Jack Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Abe on the school michael kors bags cheap scandal to accept the Congress questioned michael kors handbags sale the people asked Abe to step down
Prime Minister Michael kors factory outlet Shinzo michael kors hamilton bag Abe (in) in Nike Free Running Shoes the House of Representatives in New Nike Shoes Japan to accept Nike Air Jordan 28 the question. Nike Shox R2 TOKYO (Reuters)Nike Air Max 2017 - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo nike air jordans shoes for sale Abe accepted the question again,Nike Air Foamposite One but the review Air Jordan 26 has not yet made any real progress.Nike shoes sale Hundreds of Japanese people held a rally before the Nike Air Max congress and asked Abe nike lunar running shoes to step down immediately.Nike Air Max 90 Japan's House of Representatives Budget Committee on michael kors shoulder handbag the same day to review the Gakuen scandal,Nike Air Max Flyknit Abe and the former Nike kids kobe shoes Ministry of Science michael kors clothing mens and Technology Deputy mk wallets officials before Chuanxi Ping,Air Jordan 13 Abe assistant and Quan Yang Nike Air Max and other scandal key figures appeared in the Council.coach backpack outlet store The parties did not make any real progress.Nike Shoes for Women About 12 Michael Kors Shoulder Bags o'clock Adidas Superstar local time, Nike Air Jordan 13 hundreds of people came to Congress,coach satchel outlet for the plus school scandal michael kors handbags online and other Abe government involved in Coach cases a series of issues to protest.Adidas Shoes Outlet They held the slogan of 'Completely Identifying the Gardening Parks' and shouting slogans of 'Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost Abe immediately stepped down'.michael kors watch Fukuyama Tetsuro,Nike Air Max TN Acting Director mk men's bags of the DPRK's Nike Free Run largest opposition Michael Kors Devon Shoulder Bags party, Nike Air Max 87 said at the rally that the Abe government was unaware of the day's deliberations.Coach bags 2017 Japanese nationals believe that the Prime Minister's Nike Kobe AD 10 residence and the Coach Accessories plus school scandal coach handbags for sale can not get away,Kids Shoes Abe's support rate Cheap Michael Kors Fulton Satchles will Nike Jordan Shoes be below mk bag price malaysia the 30% mark.Adidas Originals July 24, in Tokyo,michael kors coats Japan, Prime Nike Shoes Outlet Minister Shinzo Nike Air Max 95 Abe in the Michael Kors Backpacks Sale House of Bags outlet online store Representatives in Nike Free 6.0 Japan to accept the question.Nike Free 5.0 Running Shoes Xinhua News Agency reporter Nike Free 5.0 V4 Ma Ping said that coach trifold wallet the ruling party Liberal Democratic coach wallet outlet Party in the Tokyo parliamentary nike air foamposite pro elections in the defeat,coach canvas tote the people of the Abe nike zoom shoes government nike free shoes mens criticism is coach crossbody sale escalating,Basketball Shoes and Abe appeared in the council NIKE AIR MAX 90 can not quell the criticism of the public,Nike Kobe AD 9 Will only make it intensified.michael kors shirts The Japanese Shoes Outlet Congress has examined the Nike Free Gardening scandal on the 10th of this month,Light Up Shoes but has not made Micheal kors Cynthia mini any real progress.Nike Air Pegasus 83 At that time abroad Michael kors on sale visit Abe did not Michale Kors Bags attend the Nike Air Jordan CDP deliberations,Nike Kevin Durant 7 was criticized for Nike shoes max lack of sincerity to explain Nike Free Running Shoes to the 2015 Mk Bags people.Nike Air Foamposite Pro As the recent Abe Cabinet support rate has fallen below 30%, in order to retain public opinion, Abe agreed to appear on the 13th Council, Nike James Lebron 12 plus school scandal and other Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 issues to accept Coach bags 2017 the question.michael kors women's shoes Japan's 'Daily News' announced the latest poll on the 23rd,Michael Kors Men's bags Abe's cabinet michael kors kids shoes support rate michael kors Cheap Michael Kors Satchels clothing discount has dropped Nike Air Max 2010 to 26%,Nike Running Shoes once again refresh Abe once again Cheap Michael Kors Satchels since the ruling cheap nike air max shoes rate of the Michael kors satchel Medieum lowest record. 'Nike Heels Boots Asahi Shimbun' 2015 Mk Bags revealed in Nike Kobe 9 Low May this year that some of the documents were coach handbags vintage suspected of being coach hobo bags coach tote bags on sale clearance a document of the nike sb dunks Ministry of Education,Nike Air Max 2016 Culture, Sports,Nike Free 3.0 V2 Science and Nike Air Jordan 15 Technology,Coach Jewelry which included plans to use the 'COACH Luggage Bags National Strategic Special Zone' as a new Nike air force director of nike lebron shoes the College 2015 Mk Naomi Satchles of Veterinary Michael Kors Chelsea Shoulder Bags Medicine.Nike Air Foamposite Materials said that the process of accelerating Coach bags 2016 the advance of the new Veterinary College was 'Nike Lunar Haze instructions from nike free running shoes the top of 2015 Mk Selma Satchles the residence.'
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
, We are in the downstairs who rushed Nike Free Run Shoes before the flash ... ... 8. High school when the arrangement of the combination, grouping to do the problem. The teacher called Lei: 'How many people in your group?' Lei: 'Twelve.' Teacher: 'Well, then you count, twelve people line up, you can not stand in the row and row tail, 'Lei Lei head count:' ah, there are twelve people, I can not be in the row ... is ... can not be in the tail ... ... 'for a while, finally confused, wrong. Teacher anger, fine Cheap Nike Shoes For Women Lei station. Also called the wave: 'how many people you group?' Wave of fear, a long while, A: 'three9. summer a get out Cheap Air Jordan Shoes of class, I was Air Jordan 3 GS Womens lying on the desk closed eyes confused, confused feeling someone's arm hit my fingers, and I thought it was the same table , With his nails to pull him and found no response, I also increased the power to pull him about, or did not move, depressed, and this does not meet my style of the same table, do you pull the light, so I will be a meal Meng Teng, but also catch, but also twisted, toss for a while, they feel wrong, and slightly opened his eyes, ah, found that the teacher sitting in my table at the same position, is incredible look at me, that hand The piece of skin are red 10. a shopping time suddenly felt belly so painful into the corner of the 199 to eat a full hot pot restaurant want to use a toilet with the search on the first floor Can not find So I went to the second floor to the second floor is Nike Air Shox Mens still in the decoration is empty, nothing but found a toilet close to the 'fault to be repaired, do not use' I really could not help but control him three seven two Eleven, anyway, no one took off his pants on the toilet squatting down to thunderbolt ... ... so good! The After I went downstairs to find empty no one strange, just when the dinner time downstairs is also full of how people all of a sudden people to empty it? Even the waiter and reception are gone ... ... so I approached the bar, and asked: some people in it? How are nobody? At this point, I saw a male waiter from the bar under the drill out, and said: I rely on! ... just stool from the ceiling fall to hit Mens Air Jordan Shoes the fan when you are not there? Count your Official Nike Mens Shoes Outlet luck is good ... ... 11. students at the party, a brother said: 'Olympic year is not peaceful, and now Beijing's security is very high! Say that our school near Zhongnanhai, last week I play in the playground, The ball kicked the wall, the results did not think the ball has not been on the ground to be dyed burst ... ... 12. driver's license subjects three exams, 5 o'clock in the morning to let the collection, natural test when stumbled. Turn on my car, start, go, safe open, the examiner does not speak, sitting next to. Suddenly, the examiner said to me, refueling, classmates. Suddenly, I was flattered, my heart a warm, I thought, how good the examiner, ah, know that I am nervous, but also encourage me. So, I smiled and said to the examiner, thank you examiner. Examiner surprised a moment, looked a little helpless. So open, turned over, the examiner came again, Come on! I warm one, touched one, or smiled and said, thank you examiner! Examiner seems more silent, and fight back facial expressions, shook his Air Max Shoes on Sale head. Approaching the end, the examiner said the first three times impatient, refueling! Come on! Classmates. I have to ask you to step on the foot of the throttle, not to give you fuel! You think this is the Olympic Games, I look at your game ah!Jokes reflect the philosophy 1. father and son two after five-star hotel door, see a very luxurious imported cars. Son disdain to his father said: people sitting in this car, the stomach must not learn! Father replied casually: that people who say this, pocket must have no money! Do you think of things that do not reflect the true attitude of your heart? 2. After dinner, the mother and daughter wash the dishes together, father and son in the living room watching TV. Suddenly, the kitchen came to break the sound of the plate, and then a silence. Son looked at his father said: must be broken mother. how do you know? She did not curse. We are accustomed to different standards to see people to see themselves, so often is responsible for strict, to be wide. 3. Wife is cooking in the kitchen. The husband has been nagging beside her: Slower! Be careful! The fire is too big! Quickly turn the fish over! Fast shovel up! The oil is too much! Husband, wife blurted out, I know how to cook. You certainly understand, wife. Husband replied calmly, I just want to let you know, I am driving, you are next to the chatter, how I feel. It is not difficult to learn to understand others, as long as you are willing to seriously stand on the other side of the angle and position to see the problem. 4. A: the new move to the neighbors so hateful, last night three more middle of the night, when the dead of night suddenly came fierce by my home doorbell. B: really Authentic Women's Nike Shoes damn! Have you ever warned? A: No. I when they are crazy, continue to blow my little horn. things will be due, if you can see their first, the answer will be different. When you face the conflict and the dispute, first t
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 11
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You give hope to a waste paper and make it worth it.' Women Air Max 2015 The professor's face showed a smile. Soon, he took out the lighter, lit the picture, blink of an eye, this paper into an ashes. Finally, the professor said: 'We all see it, at first and inconspicuous piece of paper, we look at it with a negative attitude, it will make it worthless.We make the paper suffer more doom If we give up hope to make it completely destroyed, it is clear that it simply can not have any beauty and value, but if we treat it with a positive attitude, give it some hope and strength, The piece of paper is so, and the same Air Max 2014 is true.A piece of paper can be turned into waste paper on the ground, we step on Cheap Nike Shoes Sale to Cheap Air Jordan Shoes step on, you can also write a painting, but also can be folded into paper airplane, fly very high, let us look.A piece of paper still have a variety of fate, not to mention us? Destiny is like a palm print, but no matter how it changes, always in our own hands. Let us to master their own destiny, do not let others interfere with the temptation, do not let fame and fortune, to overthrow our long aging forest of this wine! In the journey of life, we will inevitably encounter how much joy and sorrow, how sweet and bitter, how much success and frustration. Perhaps we have been crazy for this, for this frustrated, this sigh. But in this crazy, frustrated, sigh after you choose to catch up, or will be vulnerable to it?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
Uwais Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Kesimpulan bahwa anak kelas tiga cukup pandai mengarang, mencakup Ali, Toto, Alex, Burhan, Maman, dan anak-anak lainnya. Dalam kesimpulan terdapat kata cukup karena Maman hanya mendapat nilai enam. Jika Maman juga mendapat nilai tujuh atau delapan, kesimpulannya adalah semua anak kelas tiga pandai mengarang.Toko Plat Bordes
Toko Plat Bordes
Pabrik bondek
Toko Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik besi unp
undangan pernikahan cantik
Distributor Besi Hollow
undangan pernikahan simple
Jual Besi Hollow Baja
Toko besi hollow
Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Agen Plat Bordes
Agen Plat Bordes jual hp asus murah jual hp asus murah
Pabrik Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel
Agen Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik besi siku
undangan pernikahan simple
Distributor Wiremesh
Harga Besi Hollow Baja
jual laptop asus <a/> [url=https://goo.gl/FEppdU]jual laptop asus <a/>
[url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/> [url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/>
[url=http://www.gudangbesibaja.com/harga-besi-hollow-baja-distributor-agen-supplier-pabrik-jual]Agen besi hollow
Distributor besi beton ais
Pabrik Plat Bordes
Pabrik Plat Bordes
Pabrik besi siku
Pabrik Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik Plat besi plat kapal
undangan pernikahan mewah
Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80
Pabrik Besi Hollow Baja
Pabrik besi hollow
Distributor besi beton
Distributor Wiremesh Besi
Distributor Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
Distributor Atap Spandek
Pabrik besi h beam baja
undangan pernikahan cute
Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40
Distributor Besi Beton
Distributor pipa besi
jasa konstruksi baja
Harga Wiremesh Besi
Harga Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik Plat besi
Harga Atap Spandek
Pabrik besi cnp
undangan pernikahan modern
undangan pernikahan online
undangan pernikahan biru
Distributor Pipa Besi Hitam Medium
Supplier Besi Beton
Harga pipa besi
www.pusatbesibaja.co.id
Jual Wiremesh Besi
Jual Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik besi h beam
Jual Atap Spandek
www.gudangbesibaja.com
undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri
Distributor Besi Wf
Agen Besi Beton
Jual pipa besi
www.pusatbesibaja.com
Supplier Wiremesh Besi
Supplier Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik besi wf
Supplier Atap Spandek
Distributor besi Wf Baja
undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam
Distributor Besi H beam
Toko Besi Beton
Supplier pipa besi
www.jualbesibajamurah.com
Toko Wiremesh Besi
Toko Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik wiremesh
Toko Atap Spandek
Distributor bondek
undangan pernikahan amplop surat
Distributor Besi Beton
Jual Besi Beton
Toko pipa besi
Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir
Agen Wiremesh Besi
Agen Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik besi unp
Agen Atap Spandek
undangan pernikahan
undangan pernikahan amplop surat
Distributor wiremesh
undangan pernikahan unik dan murah
www.sentrabesibaja.com
Harga Besi Beton
Agen pipa besi
Jual besi beton sii
Pabrik Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik Wiremesh Besi
Pabrik besi cnp
Pabrik Atap Spandek
Distributor pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
undangan pernikahan elegan
Jual Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam
Pabrik Besi Beton
Pabrik pipa besi
Jual besi beton psi Ulir Polos
Distributor Atap Spandek
Distributor Atap Spandek
Pabrik besi hollow
Distributor Bondek Cor
Distributor besi hollow
undangan pernikahan animasi
Jual Bondek Cor
Distributor Besi Wf Baja
Distributor sch 40
Jual besi beton perwira
Harga Atap Spandek
Harga Atap Spandek
Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Harga Bondek Cor
Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
undangan pernikahan lucu
Jual Atap Spandek Sni
Supplier Besi Wf Baja
Harga sch 40
Jual besi beton PAS
Jual Atap Spandek
Jual Atap Spandek
ironsteelcenter.com
Jual Bondek Cor
Distributor besi wf baja
undangan pernikahan kalender
Jual Plat Bordes Kembang
Agen Besi Wf Baja
Jual sch 40
Jual besi beton master steel ms
Supplier Atap Spandek
Supplier Atap Spandek
Distributor stainless steel
Supplier Bondek Cor
Distributor besi unp
undangan pernikahan ala india
Jual Plat Besi Hitam
Toko Besi Wf Baja
Supplier sch 40
Jual besi beton ksty
Toko Atap Spandek
Toko Atap Spandek
Distributor atap spandek
Toko Bondek Cor
Distributor besi siku
undangan pernikahan klasik
Jual Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel
Jual Besi Wf Baja
Toko sch 40
Jual besi beton krakatau steel ks

link5
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 14
JohnLumsden Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
myxer free ringtones app is perfect if you want to enjoy changing your ringtones without any additional problem.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 16
Ankit Gupta Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Very interesting to read this article. Visit Goa to explore Goa Escorts and spend beautiful time with them at a seperate place. Our hot goa escorts make your dream come true.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 17
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.