We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. cmsbox.fr
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 16 December 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I'm using the latest versions of K2 + modules and T3-framework.
I'm trying to add a K2 Tools modules instance to a megamenu and it doesn't work.

I can add any other module to the megamenu, including k2_content module instances.
But when I try to add a k2_tools module to the mega menu, it doesn't seem to be recognized in the megamenu navigation UI.

When a module is added to a position, an orange label saying "module" is added to the bottom right corner of the zone, in order to inform the user that he's just added a module.
This label doesn't appear if I try to add a K2_tools module.

The content preview of the K2_tools module is displayed properly, but no orange label.
In the front end, the k2_tools module just doesn't appear. All other k2_modules seem to be working.

I've tried all layouts available in the k2_module, it didn't change the problem.
I tend to think that this is a T3 megamenu problem.

the K2_tool module I'm trying to add is actually not saved either after i've added it to a position.
If I add, save and reload the page, the position is shown as empty, as if I had never added the k2_tools module.

If I add any other module or K2 module, it saves and displays on the frontend.

For some reason, K2_tools module instance are not identified as modules when they're added to a megamenu position.
Could you please give me some feedback on this?

I'm stuck in a process because I didn't anticipate this very specific issue.
Thanks a lot.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

I have checked in my local and it works properly. See the attachment: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/950/6311806306.png
If you still have trouble, please pm me your site url, admin account. I will try to help you.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi, thank you very much.
Could you please confirm your version of Megamenu?
Because in your capture, the color label saying you have added a module is blue.
In my interface, the label is orange.
Thanks a lot.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
I think it's not because of version, Megamenu is a part of T3. You can pm me your site url, admin account and I will help to check.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
I have the exact same problem with K2_tools module , I try to show K2 category list from the megamenu (because there are too many categories - approximately 600 cats) without create for each one a menu item .

I can add other modules inside the megamenu but when I try to add K2 Tools Module the builder show that it had added , I save the configuration and nothing shown . Also If I press refresh, nothing shown.

I would appreciate if you give me some solution.

Thank you
Dimitrios
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hi guys.

I have replicated your issue from my side and yeah, it's T3 issue. The issue has been fixed, you can check out the commit here: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/commit/9682b6d050e3d6a580dda647e5727bc63b9c5ed7
You can add the changes to your site or wait until the new release of T3 is available and upgrade.

Thanks for your report.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi guys,

The issue has been fixed, you can upgrade T3 and the issue will be fixed.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.