T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Fernando
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, December 18 2014, 02:14 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
In my android device main menu and footer background appears with incorrect width... Sticky and megamenu displays OK, just full with background from main menu and footer fails.
The site is http://www.saferain.com. Some help will be appreciate! I can't manage to get the right fix for css.

Thanks...
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Fernando,

You turn the responsive OFF, I can not check your issue, it's great if you can provide a screenshot with the issue there. I will try to help.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
fountain equipments Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
my website could change to your template ? do you mind exchange friendly link? http://www.waterscapelight.com
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
junsukiu Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This is wonderful I truly appreciate the information shared in this post I am going to bookmark this!
five nights at freddy’s
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
roll the ball Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This is great websites, I visited some of them but I didn't know that Google offers free games.And this is I play free flash games in this websites.
- roll the ball
- impossible game
Comment
Anna Shetty Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It's great because of the knowledge you share with us. Hy Guys! please checkout my first tribute page photoshop online, cool math games run 3
Comment
RichardWalton Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Likewise, we build up the system in a way that users won't need to roll out numerous improvements to our template when they upgrade their sites uk dissertation! Our structure depends on semantic CSS skeleton which is utilized by the two renditions!
Comment
Stephen merchant Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
just have become alert on your blog via Google, and located that it's far sincerely informative. I am gonna watch out for Brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. plenty of humans will be benefited out of your writing. we build up the device in a manner that customers might not want to roll out numerous upgrades to our template once they upgrade their websites! Our structure relies upon on semantic CSS skeleton that's utilized by the two renditions! Write my Essay
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.