We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. ElTrinita
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, 22 December 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,
I want to add a fullscreen background color in a module. I would use the class suffix for that if possible.

I tried by myself but I do not get to what I want.

Someone to help me ;)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Can you provide Joomla site address for me to take a look?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi ElTrinita,

Please share the page you want to implement this, maybe we can give you some suggestion or some CSS to implement this.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
ays feel that their salary is low, it is because you stand in their own perspective overestimate their own, one day when you look at the boss of the original, you are moved to the boss ye can give Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes you so much money. 9 to find the advantages of others, forget Women Free Run the shortcomings of others The advantages of each person to learn one, you will be able to heaven; Nike Football Boots each person's shortcomings you look at more, will only become a more and more narrow cynical. 10 do not look down on people who will be flattering, this is also a ability to flatter is also a capacity ah, if you as a leader, do not like to hear people flatter it? What you hate is that someone else can make the boss happy, make the atmosphere harmonious, and you can not and will not. 11 how do you have a day, how to start a lifetime study tomorrow, start learning tomorrow, tomorrow began to go to work early. Plan to tomorrow things, life is difficult to achieve. 12 Air Max Womens boss only like to bring him the performance of the people with the school teacher like the best students is the same reason. Everyone likes good people, do not like the hind legs of that. Do not think the world is not fair, when you are good when, in fact, this is fair. 13 is the battlefield of the battle where the infighting, you can not accept the home lying down indiscriminately nothing wrong. Look at so many palace fighting drama should also have a place to practice it Where there are pits, there are signs of infighting, the world is the same, for 100 companies are the same. 14 Do not put the boss as a class teacher, always remind you to care for you to teach you know the world's pit boss is not obliged to help you teach you, the boss himself also a family waiting for him to raise their wages and family life? The boss is not your class teacher, you have no teaching fees. Do you have a good life and thank you 15 do not only choose to believe that can comfort their own things former classmates became rich, became a scientist, became a musician, etc., look at the poor of their own, how would you think? There must be a background, a husband, a background. In fact, you do not believe that you just want to use their imaginary lies to comfort their broken heart Bale. But so you can be better than they? Will only get worse. 16 want to change the world, from the beginning to change their own people just want to change the whole world, but if even their own bad things can not afford to change, can only let the world change you. Ten years, himself from the Sentimental college students into two children's mother. There are laughter on the way there are tears, they get a lot, but also lost a lot. But in general, now they still live a satisfactory life, compared to a decade ago, especially thanks to their own step by step came. Although hard, or even suffering, every step seems difficult to vividly in the head, but fortunately all came over. Sometimes looking around her husband and children, will feel very incredible. Ten years ago never thought that he would have children, and two, are some incredible. Look in the mirror to find that their old, with a few white hair, look at the previous photos, really a green years face. But ten years, but also make themselves getting better and better, every step as I wish This 16 words, is the past decade, from their own personal experience to get the lesson, every moment to remind me, even if the same sailing, and do not slack hard and forget. I am a very strong sense of urgency and a sense of crisis, every day that tomorrow I may have nothing. So, with me, will think I am very hard, in fact, not hard, but fear of losing. Li Xiaoluo teacher said a word: seven years is a lifetime. I understand that seven years is a cycle of life, seven years enough to change a Cheap Nike Shoes For Women person's life. And I have always believed that every day progress a little bit, ten years you will become like you can not think of yourself. Yesterday to see Luo Yufeng article there is a her mother said: 'You believe in life, that is your life.' Special feelings. Most people will look old with their old eyes, including seeing themselves. Do not believe that a person's fate will be through their own efforts to get earthshaking changes. If there is, Cheap Nike Shoes it must be a neuropathy, or what is the backstage. We Nike Mens Shoes Cheap Online all look forward to their own better, but in frustration when that, perhaps this is their own life it. I am not a particularly good person, but the most important change in Nike Womens Free Shoes my past ten years is to believe that a person's excellence comes from a famous teacher, to believe that a person can change his destiny through his own efforts to realize his dream. Originally a child said the dream, to achieve it is very difficult, or even very long very long. I always feel that, as long as I believe that they can change everything, the driving force of life will change, no matter what Authentic Nike Shoes Sale the heart will feel the power and initiative. Although I have not much more cattle and more good, but can use ten years to learn to believe that they do not believe in life, is a major step in life is essential. The next decade, hope that we can, getting better an
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
ple box, the apple box on the pile of 10,000 stuff stuff, where the dumplings leaves, quite mixed into the crowd In a bag of dry radish above, next to a plate of toon buds. Back to the 'law' UGG Orejeras rojo of the. Not a few days later, the Internet suddenly appeared on the left one, the right side of the Dragon Boat Festival information. Back to a large box of Chinese food Nike Air Max 2013 accompanied, that two bar dumplings I did not think about them, then suddenly with the computer screen 'Dragon Boat Festival' word crashed through the miles, fly to my eyes; or , I suddenly went back to the eve of the home, the parents gently turned over in the body, the room faint light, I like the two dumplings like a dumplings hanging in the air, quietly watching the home. Is the two bar dumplings and leaves, Tuoyu its apple box and radish dry are gone, it will always hang in the air, not on the next, can not go, and can not stay ... ... - said peanuts it. My mother quite understand it, remember a few years ago, the first time I said to bring a pack of fried peanuts, she said: you French people eat peanuts? correct. French people do not eat peanuts. Eat peanuts are American. 'Rice country' a title, is so to it? American peanuts are Zapatos Nike Shox really not good. Like the rest of the American food. American peanuts are very amazing, thousands of hectares of peanuts, a person has become a very large sowing machine, thousands of hectares of land a morning to shed the seeds, a few months after the monster again, sprinkle a pesticide, a few Come back later, on the harvest. Buried in the soil of peanuts is how lonely ah, like no parents to come to the world of children. No love orphans grow up, what is the taste of it They are hard, dry, no emotional infiltration and nourishment. So, the United States peanuts salt fried, peeled, moncler outlet even if the pattern of such processing, Colors of California Scarpe eat into the stomach, still like a row of stones arranged, do not melt, not fragrant, it seems that they have gone around the world, farewell Because of unwilling and pose twist, people stomach pain, but also so desolate. Mom and Dad's peanuts is not it. They are in the form of four aunt. Four aunt's land as she did the surface of the dough as moist, warm and cheerful, four aunt took the peanuts as to her little maiden braids like children, so the four aunt's peanut ah, that fragrant. Four aunt know that I love peanuts, every autumn, always send a sack to the parents. Parents also love peanuts. They are eating slowly, slowly waiting for me to go home in the spring. Always dad to me fried peanuts, used to cook with the pot, and now with a microwave oven, and I brought back to France for a long time, only fried to nine mature, so that once tired, you can return to the furnace, and not fried coke. Doudou fried peanuts, mom at the edge of the happily said: people who eat the French ah ah I said: do not eat because there is no good to eat. There is such a good peanut, no one does not eat ah. But they want to eat I do not give it yet. Only good friends, I caught a small out. Mom: how do you this child so stingy, catch a small out - I am afraid of the mother on this flag, the five hundred grams of soared to five kilograms, they grabbed her words heel back to her Under Armour Curry 3 back, said: no one does not eat ah, both eat, while boast 'really fragrant, really fragrant Is the peanut ah. Mom: Haha is it! I: I said, my aunt own species, my father fried peanuts, how could not incense. Mom: old man (my dad), fast, more speculation, and more speculation. I: yeah, yeah yeah. So, my mother and trouble again. Give me a good fried peanuts, round a large plastic bag, I quarreled with at least half of the time, my mother said: your dad effort kung fu out, you also as to pour out that something? When I pour half of the peanuts, my mother is no longer muttering. Home quietly. Peanuts dumping Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet the sound is particularly large, 'crashed', 'crashed', like something broken. And I know that I've been shattered - - Take the radish back to France and make a dish. Are there any other areas of radish? I do not know. Anyway, we Jiaodong area, the fall of the habit of drying radish. Autumn has just harvested the new radish, small baby little arm delicate, moist, sweet, a section of green one white, washed into a radish, boiling water Nike Scarpe online in a roll, the sun drying three or two just fine The Radish silk cooking, you have to first bubble the day. Take a large glass bowl, into the water, radish soaked, I put out the kitchen lights, the night came. Another morning A push the kitchen door, I am a bit ignorant, and blowing what the taste of ah as thick, loud, secret and strange, step by step, we slowly toward each other, it woke up, turned over, Open the eyes, ah that bright ah, black and white, one look into, canada goose store I saw it all owned, past and secret: a green radish sweet and refreshing, the sea breeze of the small fishy spicy, Fragrant, fumes mixed, dust miscellaneous, moss sun radish used straw sturdy wicker all can not tell the unknown taste - lightly shamelessly intertwined, gently floating the smoke, from the big open kitchen small The window floating, I am downstairs, far from looki
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.