We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Daniele
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, 31 December 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi everybody. I am trying to create a menu similar to the one that I can see in Purity III demo.

I have a menu voice in the main menu with two submenu. For example:

Mainmenu
-Menu1
--voiceA
--voiceB
--voiceC
--voiceD
-Menu2
--voiceE
--voiceF
--voiceG
--voiceH

what I want is to have a submenu where Menu1 and Menu2 are splitted in two different columns.
So, I open megamenu, click over "Mainmenu". "Menu1" and "Menu2" are displayed in a single column. So, I enlarge the pixel size of the tide (850px), then I create another column. But when I click over Menu2, I cannot move it. I cannot click over the arrows.

If I try to do it in the administration panel of Purity 3 demo, I can simply move each submenu clicking over the arrows. What's wrong? Can someone help me?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Daniele,

Please pm me your site url, admin account, I will have closer check for you.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
have a same problem what can i do ?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Please pm me your site url and admin account, for such issue, I have to check your site and debug, its hard for me to predict what causes the issue and how to fix it :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
raid piumini moncler outlet online that the children will not only know the animals in the village just the mouse flies and UGG Orejeras rojo mosquitoes, the trees in the village just poplar willows and elm? So, there is a desire to record those in three decades to eliminate the flowers and trees, birds and beasts, the desire of farming equipment. Now, I have to remember the six trees. Gleditsia tree. We are from the village sub-stream on the stream, this tree is long in the stream on the edge of the tree. The tree is not very large, it seems that the old is not long, oblique to the stream, that fine leaves often fall in the spring of Jian root. This eye spring with stone hoop into three ponds, the highest point of the pond is drinking water, slightly lower pond Taomi dishes, the bottom of the pool to wash clothes. I like to play in the spring when the water, where the mother washing clothes, pour some ash, rub for a while, waving a hammer hammered to beat. I first lying in the pool while watching the bottom of the shrimp swim to swim, and then looked up to see the Gleditsia sinensis tree. Autumn of the Gleditsia or green, if the most easily smashed off the clothes on the moles, I hate my arm short, took the stones up to throw, Gleditsia tree lying under the dog on a bite, bald will put a bowl in the door. Gleditsia tree is a bald home, bald look at the Gleditsia tree very tight. That year, the village is very useful soap, Gleditsia can sell money, five cents a pound. Bald first in the roots of a pile of wild jujube spines, do not let people climb up, but the grass sprouts who soon set fire, bald and shit in the tree body, smell in the spring can smell, Condemning, bald wiping the Nike Air Max Light feces. When he was in the sandwich, a lot of people stood far and looked, looking forward to his instability, Colors of California Scarpe falling from the stream. His dog is from the stream fell off, broke into a cripple, and since it became bright whip. Bright whip is very ugly, hind legs hanging between that thing. Everyone said bald Under Armour Curry is also a bright whip, so he has thirty-four five, that is, no one to him to mention the pro. Bald forty-one years old, go to the mountains for the valley, where we rice, two or three months to take the rice to the valley for the valley, a pound of rice for the two packs of grain, bald to know where a widow. Widow Nike Air Max Shoes has a baby, widow with a baby came to his home. The widow later said to him that he had coaxed me and said that he had eaten rice and had rice noodles at the end of the year! But the bald from the head all year round wearing a hat, the village came out, that widow at night do not allow him to remove the hat, the neighbors also heard the widow in the climax when shouting: Weidong, Weidong! The village asked the widow's son: Who is the Weidong? His son said his father, his father hunting when the guns were bombed, his father killed. Everyone on the ridicule bald, every night for Wei Dong dry miles, bald said: for who do the line, as long as I was dry. The villagers do not recognize the widow is a bald daughter-in-law, but that woman generous, pick the Gleditsia to see who will give a few Gleditsia, often someone in the spring to wash clothes, she is not words, standing on the stream to drop two Gleditsia. Bald for this woman and noisy, but the woman has a prestige, we call her, began to say: Hey, bald daughter-in-law! Bald daughter-in-law is dead, harm what disease Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody who do not know, and bald often go to the grave to cry. One day I went back in the summer, a group of people took a seat in the wheat field to sleep, is already the middle of the night, I heard the village after the slope of the slope cry, I said: Everyone said: bald and want daughter-in-law. And after two years, I once again go back and found that the Gleditsia tree did not, and asked the village, the village said: cut down. Ershen told me, bald died daughter, and daughter-in-law that son does not come, the son out there no audio, bald suddenly aging, more than 50-year-old man looks seventy years old, he does not wear a hat, the head On the scar like red burned persimmon, one night to hang in the Gleditsia tree, soapy corner of the spring are everywhere. This Gleditsia tree in the stream, the village to fetch water or laundry is easy to think of bald hanged look, put the Gleditsia tree cut. Medicine tree. Medicinal tree Nike Scarpe online in the law of the temple after the cliff, the temple of the beam written in the early years of the reconstruction of Kangxi, medicine tree at least three hundred years here. I remember, the law of the temple there is no monk, is the village primary school, ringing in the knock that mouth iron cast clock, often a long bell, I feel from the drug tree issued. Herbs are particularly thick, leaning from the cliffs to the air long, bark one by one like a scales, the village called the dragon tree. At that time we have not found coal, Chaihe tension, the older children often climb the tree to pull the dry branches, I can not climb up, but the Zapatos Nike Shox wind at night, the next morning I went to the tree ran, hope The bird nest on the tree can fall. Bird's nest can do a few meals. Medicine tree is almost a symbol of our vill
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.