T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Dustin
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, August 05 2013, 03:51 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Could someone explain how to add the navbar colors (main background, active link, etc) to ThemeMagic? I've watched the video and know I need to add the fieldset to templateDetails.xml but not 100% sure on what exactly to add (which is the parameter I want to change?). I'm also not sure if I should be editing the main variables.less file in the less folder or if I should be editing the variables.less (or variables-custom.less) file in my theme folder.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Dustin,

You need to choose a variable that control the color of the mainnav.
Then use that variable as the param name in xml file.

You should use the name in variable.less file (in less folder)

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet
Nike Air Max Shoes Online
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Coach Handbags Outlet
Cheap Crossbody Bags
cheap Coach Handbags sale
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Womens Nike Free Shoes
Free Run Shoes
Nike Free Run Womens Shoes
Cheap Air Jordan Shoes
Authentic Men's Nike Shoes
Coach Jewelry
Coach Wallets
Crossbody Bags
Custom Items
Michael Kors Belts
Michael Kors Jewelry
Michael Kors Wallets
Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Backpacks
Backpacks and Luggage
Crossbodies
Crossbody Bags
Michael Kors Jewelry
New Arrivals
Coach Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Shoulder Bags
Coach Bags Totes
Michael Kors Backpacks and Luggage
Michael Kors Combo Set
Michael Kors Crossbodies
Michael Kors New Arrivals
Michael Kors Satchels
Michael Kors Shoulder Bags
Michael Kors Totes
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 2 CB 94
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 2013
Nike Air Max 2014
Nike Air Max 87 / 1
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 90-2009
Nike Air Max Command
Nike Air Max Excellerate +2
Nike Air Max Hyper
Nike Air Max Light
Nike Air Max Lunar
Nike Air Max R4
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Tailwind
Nike Air Max Terra Ninety
Nike Air Max Ultimate
Nike Free 3.0 V4
Nike Free 3.0 V5
Nike Free 4.0
Nike Free 5.0 V4
Nike Free 6.0
Nike Free 7.0
Nike Free Run
Nike Free Run 2
Nike Free Run 3
Nike Free TR Fit
Nike Roshe Run 2014
Nike Roshe Run Mesh
Nike Roshe Run Mid
Nike Roshe Run Pattern
Nike Roshe Run Slip
Nike Roshe Run Suede

Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Online
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Coach Handbags Outlet
Cheap Crossbody Bags
cheap Coach Handbags sale
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I do not care too much, because I take care, only care about the feelings of people who love me, but in them, I never felt complain, blame, even though I know I did not make every effort, they gave me great tolerance and comfort, Maybe this is selfless love! I understand their deep look forward and disappointment, but the most forgiveness of all my. Just understatement, just fall into the war, but the dark clouds settled, I have no time to look back, the back Cheap Air Jordan Shoes of the world is turned into a whirling Authentic Nike Football Boots into the waves. No more obsessed. No longer read. I went to the past and later. I would rather choose a person, do not want a group of people in the corner. Just a supporting role rather than a protagonist, but perfunctory rather than commitment. If you can not give me if anything, we will say brave goodbye, maybe leave is the end of the story and the beginning of another story. Goodbye sooner or later, suddenly want to hometown city, miss all the past. This familiar phantom is stored on the inexplicable night, settling on yesterday. After all today will be better, is it? A summer injury, in my little, small heart, gently, gently Nike Shox Womens Shoes Yang Qi cool, cool strong!Nothing has Air Max Shoes made me choose strong Face life, face setbacks, the face of nothing, I understand the life of the bitterness and helplessness. Walking in the moonlight, looking at the lights dim, the hearts of a bit guilty, time is not back, years of leisurely loss in the night sky, we are waiting for anything, waiting for nothing, waiting for death given, but we are in existence , The so-called ' The rise and fall of Womens Nike Free Shoes the storm, showers also, bystanders have nothing to ask, I know who is to survive. Just the beginning, the practice is just fine. The most painful life is not the Cowboy and weaver desires despair, nor is it the joy of wine, but the choice but no choice. When we gorgeous flash of the moment
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Lady Gaga Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
but also to wear the whole plant The first Cheap Nike Shoes hat, that is how pleased, Curcuma is responsible for their own Le ... also here to pay their own labor results, sweat remuneration, so that Curcuma experience to live a hard life, hone some of their own, but also to their own Become strong On the future how to do, in fact, I am at a loss. To 2013 Nike Free 6.0 At home for a year and a half, doing nothing, all day in their own small room, this time my heart is always in the non-stop struggle. I used to work, face the time of work I am always complaining about the long time, looking forward to some of the get off work . Today I lost my job, myself alone at home, at home wasted time, day after day, in others seems worry-free Worry about life, and I came to me is how kind of invisible pressure, I am not a thoughtless people! A lot of words do not know how to say, and who to say my thoughts, a kind of no one to support and no one to understand the sadness, only from a strong! I know that I am not a happy child, but I still complain about God's injustice, why do you want to have a happy child, but I will complain about God's injustice, why Can not like other children have no worries of Authentic Nike Shoes Sale life, enjoy a simple happiness. I experienced the struggles and helplessness they had never experienced ... Because of pain, so fight to seek relief. Because despair, so there is no scruples to fall, From docile to rebellious, from indignation to degeneration. The heart of the wound, Nike Air Max Shoes Sale so many years I only know how!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
syedali Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Comment
Lady Gaga Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
University of Science and Technology in Shanghai in 2016
Photo: 2016 juvenile university science camp Shanghai science camp opening Dongfang network July 14 news: 2016 youth college science camp July 13-19 in Shanghai kicked off. From around the country 950 outstanding high school students and 95 teachers in this period gathered in Shanghai, in the scientific and cultural exchanges and practice, zero distance perception of scientific charm. In the afternoon, all campers from 29 provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities and districts, and teachers, volunteers and staff came to the Shanghai Science and Technology Museum to kick off the 2016 Science Camp with a spectacular daylight. The Youth Science Chaquetas Hombre Barata belstaff mujer chaquetas and Technology Camp is organized by the China Association for Science and Technology and sponsored by the Ministry of Education. It aims to explore the laws of the university science camps, promote the close integration of science and education, utilize and open up the rich science and technology education resources of key universities, , Methods and improve the quality of young people's scientific functions, to cultivate young people's scientific spirit, innovation and practical ability. Since the beginning of 2012, some of the key universities in the country have been opened. In the past four years, the 'Shanghai Science Camp' has worked hard to create 'science, practice and inquiry'. Colleges and universities organized a total of 144 lectures to listen to the master, scientific practice 58 times, 112 cultural moncler chaqueta kids visits, 182 scientific research visits. This year, the Shanghai Science Camp in the Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Tongji University, East China Normal University, East China University of Science Chaquetas Moncler and Technology, Shanghai Shipbuilding Industry Co., Ltd. to establish a branch. Universities and enterprises to give full play to the brand characteristics and academic advantages, to create a material science, life science, technology and design, Earth and space, social science five disciplines, including 19 sub-disciplines, including disciplines. Fudan University 'looking at the Star Science Dream', Shanghai moncler chaquetas de down mujeres Jiaotong University, 'look at science', Tongji University 'economic education in China', East China Normal University, 'Ming science, casting love', East China University of moncler chalecos Science and Technology 'dream moncler chaquetas para hombre of science, 'Jiaotong University - the ship' sail deep sea belstaff hombre chaquetas ', distinctive theme fully embodies the five university education concept and educational characteristics. It is understood that this year during the science camp, the colleges and universities are expected to open more than 40 state-level key laboratories, invited more than two academicians, 'thousands of people plan' national experts and other special lectures, sub-disciplines to carry out inquiry- And organized a variety of campus cultural activities, science and technology community activities. The ship's thematic battalion will lead the campers to visit Jiangnan Shipyard, Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co., Ltd., visit the exhibition hall and civilian area shipbuilding site, Jiangnan Shipbuilding Museum, warships, modern large ship assembly plant, ship mold production space, moncler chaquetas hombres 2015 Industrial charm. Photo: 2016 juvenile university science camp Shanghai science camp opening Dongfang network July 14 news: 2016 youth college science camp July 13-19 in Shanghai kicked off. From around the country 950 outstanding high school students and 95 teachers in this period gathered in Shanghai, in the scientific and cultural exchanges and practice, zero distance perception of scientific charm. In the afternoon, all campers from 29 provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities and districts, and teachers, volunteers and moncler chalecos mujeres staff came to the Shanghai Science and Technology Museum to kick off the moncler abrigos hombres 2016 belstaff bolsa Science Camp with a spectacular daylight. The Youth Science and Technology Camp is organized by the China Association for Science and Technology and sponsored by the Ministry of Education. It aims to explore the laws of the university science camps, promote the close integration of science and education, utilize and open up the rich science and technology education resources of key universities, , Chaquetas Belstaff moncler Methods and improve the quality of young people's scientific functions, to cultivate young moncler hombres sweaters people's scientific spirit, innovation and practical ability. Since the beginning of 2012, some of moncler abajo mujeres [url=https://www.ropaes.eu/Moncler-Espana-Tiendas--Descuento-Moncler-bufanda-y-gorro-de-lana-blanca-2015-capucha-Sa,moncler-chaquetas,moncler-abrigos,Mejor-vendido-p-785.html]Moncler Espana Tiendas abrigos[/url] the key universities in the country have been opened. In the past four years, the 'Shanghai Science Camp' has worked hard to create 'science, practice and inquiry'. Colleges and moncler chaquetas de down mujeres universities organized a total of 144 lectures to listen to the master, scientific practice 58 times, 112 cultural visits, 182 scientific research visits. This year, the Shanghai Science Camp in the Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Tongji University, East China Normal University, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai Shipbuilding Industry Co., belstaff Ltd. to establish moncler chaquetas hombres a branch. Universities and enterprises to give full play to the brand characteristics and academic advantages, to create a material science, life science, technology and design, Earth and space, social science five disciplines, including 19 sub-disciplines, including disciplines. Fudan University 'looking at the Star Science Dream', Shanghai Jiaotong University, 'look at science', Tongji University 'economic education in China', East China Normal University, 'Ming science, casting love', East China University of Science and Technology 'dream of science, 'Jiaotong University - the ship' sail deep sea ', distinctive theme fully embodies the five university education concept and educational characteristics. It is understood that this year during the science camp, the colleges and universities are expected to open more than 40 state-level key laboratories, invited more than two academicians, 'thousands of people plan' national experts and other special lectures, sub-disciplines to carry out inquiry- And organized a variety of campus cultural activities, science and technology community activities. The ship's thematic battalion will lead the campers to visit Jiangnan Shipyard, Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co., Ltd., visit the exhibition hall and civilian area shipbuilding site, Jiangnan Shipbuilding Museum, warships, modern large ship assembly plant, ship mold production space, Industrial charm.
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.