T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. sgiobbio
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, January 20 2015, 09:34 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi friends,
despite of in my bs3_blank template there is no modules greater than 320px, the Google webmaster tool says about my site:

"On the mobiles screens, the width of the contents of the page is 335 pixels CSS, however, the size of the display are of only 320 pixels CSS.
The following items are not covered in the display:
The element <div class="col-lg-12 col-…m-12 col-xs-12"></div> does not fit on the display."

I have no idea where to work to solve this problem...
Any suggestion about this?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi sgiobbio,

Could you please provide an image highlighting the issue? In T3, we use min-width to detect layout and if size of all devices under the min-width will have same display.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
sgiobbio Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner,
in the attach files you can find two images of the issue.
Let me explain some things: the 2 images represent the screenshot of a simulation, provided by the online iPhone4 Simulator.
This is the exact issue that the Google Webmaster Tool says: the element is too large than the screen, so that the horizontal scroll bar appears (off course in the real iPhone the horizontal scroll bar doesn't appear but will need to move with the scroll touch).
If you want to reproduce this issue, please try to see my site http://www.con-vivium.com with an extra small screen like the iPhone 4 or similar
Attachments (2)
References
  1. http://www.con-vivium.com
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi again,

Yeah, I see the problem but the issue happens due to your customization, I think as I check in our T3 demo: http://demo.t3-framework.org/joomla30/index.php/en/ it's working properly.

By debugging, I figured out that the problem is caused by the slider. You can use css to fix the issue. Here is the suggested CSS (add to the file: templates/t3_bs3_blank/css/custom.css)

.col-xs-12 {
padding:0;
}

Hope it help you.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner,
I tried with your suggestion but no solution by adding css code to .col-xs-12 !
So, in order to find the origin of the problem, I suspended one by one all the modules, and I found that the logo_bottom image.is the responsible.
This is inserted in the logo_bottom module and it has the img-responsive class.
Do you have any suggestion to fix the problem?
References
  1. http://www.con-vivium.com
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
You can try to disable the slideshow on the top in mobile and check your site again, the issue would be fixed.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner,
as you can see I disabled the slideshow but the problem is still the same.
Could you suggest another strategy to work around?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Hi again,

I just tried to fix the issue for you, please add the following css to your custom.css file. Tested and work for me.

@media screen and (max-width: 640px) {
.t3-wrapper .t3-spotlight-1 {
margin-left: 0;
margin-right: 0;
}
}

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
is unconsciously, only buried his own way to go, so despite his life missed numerous opportunities, but also never aware of their own mistakes , And therefore, there will be no more regret and regret. Then, the philosopher said: All the artists belong to the middle of that class, not wise on the wisdom, so often make the wrong decision. However, there is Adidas Scarpe no mental retardation, so, in his life, always filled with a kind of regret the mood. However, it is because of this kind of regret the mood, the human will produce so much and so beautiful works of art. The philosopher and I were the same age, but his hair was turned into white because of his rich thoughts, but his face was kept a kind Canada Goose of childish passion. Every time I talk to him, I always have a feeling of no escape, as if it is my bad or my good, in his eyes have seen clearly, and even if I try to cover up or To reveal, are not the slightest effect, because, my essence he fully understand. So, are not you so? No matter what kind of face I appear in front of you, whether it is unprepared or well prepared, you can see through the same? In front of you, I will always be just the most simple Dr Martens Donna of my only? 'Nothing is more beautiful than ever, more frank and more sincere.' However, such a simple, such a natural, is to use thousands of days and nights, thousands of tears and regret day and night to be bred out, how many times to try and wrong to filter out, to go through How many times the effort to restrain and pursue to get, to use tens of thousands of words to describe it! Naturally, what is it? It should be just a serious and hard growth, it should be just that. However, so serious and hard to grow, in this world, who can really know? Who can understand Who can absolutely believe? Who is more, who can from the beginning to the end of carefully carefully for you one by one clear, one by one to say, one by one remember it? No, no one, even my own, in this world, I believe that no one can Under Armour Curry 3 grow the process of every detail, every trace of euphemism are engraved out, no one can do this. How much Nike Air Max 2014 to cherish the traces are gone in the years, disappeared in the wind and the clouds. In a deliberate or unintentional neglect of some, in the intentionally or inadvertently forget some, and then, gradually and Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet slowly, I turned into today I, standing in front of you, as you said: a simple and Nature of me. However, such a simple and natural, is to use all of my first half to prepare for the ah! I used a few decades to meet today's meeting with you, please, please do you cherish. Dear friends, I have nothing to ask for you, I do not ask for your praise, do not ask your compliments, do not ask your flowers and applause, I only ask you to understand and cherish. We can only come to this world once, only have a name. I would like to use a thousand words to describe this kind of only in the world can Zapatos Nike Shox get warm and upright hazy joy. I am glad that I can do the middle of that kind of person, I do not envy the wisdom, because there is no setbacks they do not happen wrong, although they will not cry, but also lost a chance to get a remedy when the joy and comfort The In fact, the years have been gone, today's will always become tomorrow's loss, today's redemption is also moncler outlet not back yesterday's mistakes, today's hazy happiness will become tomorrow's hazy sadness, but, in any case, I have always worked hard and hard. In any case, through my paintings and my poems, through my serious and hard traces, I finally get a kind of reverberation, a resonance, and finally found that I was not alone and lonely. Then, I could not help but ask myself: 'Do I want that is the result?' I want to grasp, is not it just tonight when the pen of this kind of hazy joy and happiness? Is not just your understanding and cherish? 'What do i want, what is it?'This is real. When Tangshan is still a humble city, that towering monuments and countless new buildings are later appeared. A knowledgeable woman and a man working in the cultural world, unfortunately, had a chance to talk. They have a wealth of feelings, there is a high cultural accomplishment and the pursuit of spiritual life desire, mood, talented appearance quite. If they have long been a pair, will be seen as the best wife of the world. Of course, they have UGG Orejeras rojo already established their own family. They can not resist the kind of attraction between each other, began to find a variety of opportunities tryst, wandering in the secluded streets and alleys, in the noisy station terminal intervene, in the dark cinema tightly nestled (ah, then there is no Ballroom or KTV box). Only in that harsh and punishable years, their relationship has never dared to develop to 'that step'. Their work gives them regular control over time. That night, they watched the movie together, out of the weather after the unusually hot, then went to a remote place to sit for a long time. Break up when they agreed, half a month after the rush to meet here. That night after the blue flash, came the depths of the floor soon muffled. The earthquake happened. The earthquake made Tangshan City a ruin, more
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Alan Valla Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
let me know if you problm is not resolved:o :o

mini militia cheats

best spin bikes

best fishing kayak
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
Matt Brown Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Call Quicken Service Phone Number and get the quickest answers by Quicken Customer Support experts. Contact Quicken Customer Service by phone, +18336775444 quicken support for mac quicken help support quicken customer support quicken technical support phone number quicken bill pay phone number quicken contact us quicken online support chat upgrade quicken
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 11
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.