T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. tyo
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, March 09 2015, 12:03 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I am trying to create error page with header and footer block same with the main template. But I don't know how to load the header and footer block of my template into the error page. Mostly, error page is only display error message. So, I want to display the header complete with mainnav and also the footer on the error page. Maybe, you can help me to find the idea to get this error page.

Thanks & Regards
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Tyo,

Please check out the documentation: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#404-page
Hope it helps you.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
tyo Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Tyo,

Please check out the documentation: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#404-page
Hope it helps you.

Regards.

Hi Garder Luna,

Thanks for your response... But that's not what I mean. In that's documentation just explaining how to create a custom error page. I know and I make it. But my concern is how to put block header and footer on the error page. Because, Mostly error page is just display error message.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi again,

This belongs to customization and I am afraid its out of our support scope. You can order a paid support to get it fixed for you. If you're interested, I will send more details for you.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
child; but to the unit, you are a workplace, constantly talking about children's Nike Air Max R4 things, is Canada Goose Italia tantamount to not handle the identity of the switch. Once your topic is only a child, in addition to the children you do not have any interest, hobbies, opinions, information, that gives others the feeling that Timberland Roma Negozio is a boring Ou Bazhong or uncle. Emotionally, we love children beyond the ugly, deep into the bone marrow; but intellectually, should understand that others are not interested in this. Many people come to a few praise, but also from courtesy. To show off the child is almost instinct, because narcissism is the core of human nature, but we are when the parents of people, and can not try to restrain instinct, beyond instinct to avoid becoming annoying public harm it? PS: just born baby, I also made some brain on the blog in terms of their own children, now dare not see, feel too stupid. I have more than 3,000 microblogging posts, talking about the baby has more than 30, one percent, I thought that restraint, but recently chatted with a friend, she said, it is best not to mention, to put yourself Of the children as a privacy to protect ... ... deep self-reflection, the future will be more attention. And then PS: a lot of mother read this article pressure, ask yourself in the microblogging, QQ space record their baby's growth is not OK, in fact, nothing, as long as not 24 hours scrolling screen, troubled to others, nothing ~ ~ ~ In fact, anything is a sense of proportion, in line with their own value on the line, as for what I said, why do I, I calculated a hair ah, for reference only, only for Adidas Scarpe online the resentment, so, everyone happy it is good. I am a show off mad, what qualifications to curse others, so think about it, you do not have the pressure :)´╗┐Only sense of a sense of a monarch, so that I think Jun and twilight Only sense of a sense of a monarch, so that I think Jun and twilight ┬áSmoke and water veins, surrounded by peach blossom in the place, hope Jun always have the initial smile. This life, I would like to be a gentle woman, a long hair for the monarch, dressed in a light purple dress, light pull a quarter of white age, quietly waiting in the memories ... ... --Inscription Listen to a song from the song, could not pull Yan Ming sound far. Face so Zapatos Nike Shox in the silent silence passed away, without you, the city is empty city where I was. Soon as 'afterlife', who left the waiting? A 'afterlife', who empty the celadon? In the 'hands of the hand, and the child grow old,' the eight shiny characters such as meteor slipped in the lonely sandbar, I finally understand, since then, the rain floor of the west side of the eaves of the wind chimes no longer hear you wind Footsteps of the footsteps of the misty rain of the Yangtze River in addition to a corner and a lonely dependency of the woman. Looking Under Armour Curry 3 forward to yesterday's desk, is the moon mirror flowers. The sound of the sound of the sound of the sound of the sound of the waves, the waves of smoke, fate destined to you I just misty Red in the pavilion with the rain passing, this life, you can not reverse the years of the ring, and I can not board your drifting boat. You and I have gone through the path has fallen leaves full of land, sitting on the stone chair, has moss all over, you and I common portrayed in the plane of the old film has long been mottled, leaving only a incomplete heart-shaped contours. Today, who saw a solitary figure holding a pen covered with UGG Guantes rosado dust, in the cold melody, uphold the writing of a touch of miserable red Once, you are in the left, love in the right, I listen to the wind in the flute, staring Bana. When the bleak autumn wind blew yellow leaves, draw the season to change the arc, I walked alone through a street, watching the lights once again extinguished, until the dust settles, surrounded by a dark, happiness has quietly with me Farewell. Jiangnan night rain, who rose the pool? Jiangnan fireworks, the light of who's lonely? Goose back to the wild, I can only follow the old pavilion, twist a Acacia flower, by a ray of memories of the wind, playing a graceful lingering love song, listening to moncler outlet onine the sound of rain in the dream night sky ... ... Lonely, who gave the bitter Floating dream, for the joy of geometry? 'Feel free to fly like a dream, endless silk rain as worry.' Who will be scenes of memory, folded into yellowing paper? Who will be lonely read, blooming into a verdant appearance? That roses floral, will be permanently spread in my palm, will not dissipate, you leave the book taste, destined to smoked my life for life. Jun, even if you leave, your silhouette still in my eyes in the drag, still in my dream walk through ... ... No time for you, I always confused in your word between the words, in the fleeting light and shadow, you like a song of the world always curled in my memory, so clear, so beautiful. Close your eyes, any memories of yesterday's drama play again and again. I use a tie no rhyme lawless words, scattered in the fragrant flowers, Nike Air Max Shoes picked up a section of the past, and then hiding in the world alone, quietly feel that a ray of heart across
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Uwais Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
5.2.1 Jenis Jenis Paragraf GeneralisasiJual besi hollow
Jual besi hollow
Toko besi siku
Jual pipa besi
Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
undangan pernikahan bentuk tas
Supplier Besi H beam
Agen Wiremesh Besi baja
Jual plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton master steel ms jual hp asus murah jual hp asus murah
undangan pernikahan simple
Supplier besi hollow
Supplier besi hollow
Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
Supplier pipa besi
Toko besi hollow
undangan pernikahan simple
undangan pernikahan ada fotonya
Supplier Besi Beton
Toko Wiremesh Besi baja
Supplier plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton ksty
Toko besi hollow
Toko besi hollow
Toko Plat besi
Toko pipa besi
Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
undangan pernikahan aneh
www.sentrabesibaja.com
Jual Wiremesh Besi baja
Toko plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton krakatau steel
Agen besi hollow
Agen besi hollow
Toko besi h beam
Agen pipa besi
Toko besi wf baja
undangan pernikahan amplop
Pabrik Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam
Harga Wiremesh Besi baja
Agen plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton jcac
Pabrik besi hollow
Pabrik besi hollow
Toko besi wf
Pabrik pipa besi
Toko besi unp
undangan pernikahan batik
Pabrik Bondek Cor
Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja
Pabrik plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is
Distributor pipa besi
Distributor pipa besi
Toko wiremesh
Distributor sch 40
Toko besi siku
undangan pernikahan murah
Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni
jual laptop asus <a/> [url=https://goo.gl/FEppdU]jual laptop asus <a/>
[url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/> [url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/>
[url=http://www.undangancinta.com]undangan pernikahan kalender
undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam
Distributor Besi Siku Baja
Distributor besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda
Harga pipa besi
Harga pipa besi
Toko besi unp
Harga sch 40
Toko Plat besi plat kapal
undangan pernikahan online
Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang
Supplier Besi Siku Baja
Harga besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton delcoprima
Jual pipa besi
Jual pipa besi
Toko besi cnp
Jual sch 40
Toko besi h beam baja
undangan pernikahan anti mainstream
Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam
Agen Besi Siku Baja
Jual besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs
Supplier pipa besi
Supplier pipa besi
Toko besi hollow
Supplier sch 40
Toko besi cnp
undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah
Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel
Toko Besi Siku Baja
Supplier besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton bjku
Toko pipa besi
Toko pipa besi
Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Toko sch 40
www.gudangbesibaja.com
undangan pernikahan unik
Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja
Jual Besi Siku Baja
Toko besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Agen pipa besi
Agen pipa besi
ironsteelcenter.com
Agen sch 40
Supplier besi Wf Baja
undangan pernikahan yang unik
Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal
Harga Besi Siku Baja
Agen besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton ais
Pabrik pipa besi
Pabrik pipa besi
Supplier stainless steel
Pabrik sch 40
Supplier bondek
undangan pernikahan lucu
Pabrik Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording
Pabrik Besi Siku Baja
Pabrik besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton
Distributor sch 40
Distributor sch 40
Supplier atap spandek
Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier wiremesh
undangan pernikahan bunga
Pabrik Besi Hollow
Distributor Besi Unp Baja
Distributor besi wf
jasa konstruksi baja
Harga sch 40
Harga sch 40
Supplier baja ringan
Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
undangan pernikahan islami
Pabrik Wiremesh
Supplier Besi Unp Baja
Harga besi wf
www.pusatbesibaja.co.id
Jual sch 40
Jual sch 40
Supplier bondek
Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi hollow
undangan pernikahan ada foto
Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80
Agen Besi Unp Baja
Jual besi wf
www.pusatbesibaja.com

link7
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.