We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. tyo
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, 09 March 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I am trying to create error page with header and footer block same with the main template. But I don't know how to load the header and footer block of my template into the error page. Mostly, error page is only display error message. So, I want to display the header complete with mainnav and also the footer on the error page. Maybe, you can help me to find the idea to get this error page.

Thanks & Regards
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Tyo,

Please check out the documentation: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#404-page
Hope it helps you.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi Tyo,

Please check out the documentation: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#404-page
Hope it helps you.

Regards.

Hi Garder Luna,

Thanks for your response... But that's not what I mean. In that's documentation just explaining how to create a custom error page. I know and I make it. But my concern is how to put block header and footer on the error page. Because, Mostly error page is just display error message.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi again,

This belongs to customization and I am afraid its out of our support scope. You can order a paid support to get it fixed for you. If you're interested, I will send more details for you.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.