T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. sgiobbio
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, March 28 2015, 02:38 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,
it seems that there is another bug after the T3 v2.4.7 upgrade (on joomla 3.4.1,template T3_bs3_blank v.2.1.9): the "search" field disappears when you click inside to type in.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

I have checked the issue on our side but it still works properly, you can check our demo site at: http://demo.t3-framework.org/joomla30/index.php/en/
Could you please share your site url here so I can help to check in your site.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
sgiobbio Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Dear Gardner,
since it is quite disheartening to see disappear the search field while you enter a search, please check this bug as soon as possible:

http://www.con-vivium.com/
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Suddenly I remembered that this issue had already appeared in 2014, it was a bug, and had been solved on Github by the development team:

http://www.t3-framework.org/discussions/search-and-login-modules-disappear-when-you-try-to-write-in.html
https://github.com/t3framework/t3/commit/75443709bdca312472312f03fe9709d366f8e0a1

So I tried to solve this bug in the same way, editing the file \plugins\system\t3\base-bs3\js\menu.js at line 32, and it works again!

I ask Gardner to take action with the development team in order to fix this bug in upcoming release of T3.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ime to eat. But that is the job, it is the work trip, not travel. Although it is to go to the Canada Goose Italia field, work is work, travel is travel, I never confused, can not be confused. The key in the use of time, is the province with a small piece of cut to use, or large pieces of squandered with. When I really travel, I usually do not even take the camera, even if it is not often used. My experience is thinking to take pictures, consider what is not according to what, will cut the time slices, destroyed the leisurely overall feeling. So usually only work trip in the way through the attractions, I will be in accordance with the fragment time logic, and quickly come up with a mobile phone to take Colors of California Scarpe a few pictures. Real travel, scenery, attractions, things and things, people and activities, you can rely on enough time to mark in the memory. The biggest problem around the world: is that work or traveling? If it is travel, I will not go. 36,000 km of traffic distance, no matter what means of transport, I was afraid of the fear. If it is to work, then the go to go, I will not escape, but since it is work, the key in the process around the earth to do what, around the earth itself is not so important. Travel, not how many places to go, but rather where you go to give you how much experience and sentiment, - otherwise, with the postman What is the difference?     I would like to continue to say a few words, I told him that he was childish and loaded, he also felt my hair long and short, but also I do not understand their 'cold' character     I think I seriously agree with the language. I have a netizen, has Nike Scarpe online been said to go to 'wandering wandering', recently finally implemented, take the train to visit the city one day, the city shopping day, three or four days across several provinces, QQ signature update called a frequent , There are a lot of recovery next to the envy of the praise of its courage. moncler outlet I really want to say: we can not so forced to force it? This is also called wandering Is this called the way? Is it called a postman?one At that time he is not the old Ling, he is our monitor, also deserved in the student union as vice chairman. The hills of flowers around his side, presumptuous and enjoying themselves. I am in addition to a little dance skills, in the class is not how conspicuous. Hair is far from now so long, yellow, but quietly concerned about him. I like this. There is no physical performance class, I and he assigned to a group. I remember very clearly that the theme of the class is 'zoo'. He wanted me to play a gorilla that had just woken up, and he went to play a tiger foraging. I am very dissatisfied with the distribution of his role, and he quarreled a few words. I clearly saw his eyes staring round, and saw the head of my terrier he was actually no words. When the night back to the dormitory, he was in the dormitory door waiting for me for Zapatos Under Armour Curry half a day. Scratching his head hey laughing that you really hard to wait, today's class thing I do wrong, you criticize is that after I will pay attention to what, then you can always play class play opponents play it? Look at his embarrassing look, I was laughing at the gas. I said the squad leader, you are now the image is like that did not wake Nike Free Run 2 up the gorilla. I pulled my hand and mimicked the orangutan waved. He was happy, laughing next time you play tiger, female tiger. I said to you, take his hand pestle him. This is the first time I touch him. two Then I asked him, the film college beautiful clouds, how do you Zapatos Nike Shox just look at me. He looked up and thought, the devil would be wise, and God would be eternal. I laugh that you read the sentence in the 'reader' and say, how many girls coaxed. He hugged me and said you were the first one More time I told him Chow Yun Fat, he said I was Brigitte Lin. I said that you are not Qin and Han, or love people can only love each other, but can not stay together for life. He is very cunning to ask me, how do you know they love each other? How do you know that Lin Qingxia now stay together for life? Later, when the 'Westward Journey' when Zhou Xingchi asked Zixia fairy is Lin Qingxia time, joking that he called the Qin and Han Dynasties. The audience laughed, I laughed, he also laughed. I suddenly remembered the writers instructor told us that any plot can be invented, not just on the screen, real life can, which includes love. But the old Ling will not. We are often in the sunny afternoon, in the dormitory on the west lawn nestled together. I will from time to time stroking his hair, worried that you Shaanxi people will not lose their hair, you UGG Orejeras rojo look at Guo Da, you want to fall into that I do not want you. He said that the representative of Shaanxi people you want to see Zhang Yimou, that is our pride. I have a big mouth laugh, Lao Mouzi hair is not much ah At this time I will cling to him, Jiao Chen asked, Lin Qingxia too far, ask you a near. Do you say that Zhang Yimou really love Gong Li? Really love why will it separate? Lao Ling said love Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet is certainly a gradual process, I think until now Lao Mouzi also love Gong Li. Because he loves her, so jus
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.