We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. sgiobbio
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. General Discussion
  4. Sunday, 26 April 2015
  5.  Subscribe via email
On the Ipad and the small screens, it seems that the sensitive "touch" area of the megamenu buttons is restricted to the left corner and not fill the entire button, causing difficulties to navigation.
Has someone encountered the same problem? Is it possible to apply a solution?
References
  1. http://www.con-vivium.com
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

In collapsed screen like Mobile and tablet, there are 2 menu types that you can use:
1. Off-canvas menu - the one you're using
2. Drop-down menu

You can check more info from the docs: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/menu-system.html#collapse-menu
Hope it helps you.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
my heart. Hope you can understand, brother, is your youth throbbing attachment. ?The fate of the sky ?Everyone, there will be unforgettable emotions; everyone, there will be their own coincidence Romance. Emotion belongs to everyone, fate will only let the heart people pull. Because the edge, the red in the hate also love, there are scattered round, happy Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody also hurt, laugh and have pain. Edge, is the world's most psychedelic, the most wonderful, people most looking forward to things. No matter what the outcome, meet, will have unforgettable beauty. Regardless of the origin of the edge of the edge of the edge of the margin, the edge of the deep edge of the shallow, that person, you will be the most beautiful memory. Cherish it, do not let that road dim. ?Perhaps you are now complaining that I am not as good as you see. It is just feeling that if you can use the initial heart to experience the present situation, you will find that, in fact, everything has not changed, change just the way you experience. ?Our side, there are a lot of people, there will be such a sigh. Often said: if everything is as good as ever. If the word, forever, is the excuse for people to self-comfort. Cherish our edge! As long as the heart, the collection of the original feelings, as long as the share of sincere, the outcome is really not so important, get along with the time, as long as each other can be happy, as long as each other can be good. The fate of the sky, always warm as ever, such as poetry, song, like a dream. ?Girl, you know, you in my heart, never grow up the child, if you grow up one day married, and always just a gentle and well-behaved little lazy woman. Placid, helpless, lazy fun, is that you can not change the personality. I know you just want to live a quiet and tranquil life, just want to beloved, guarding the hearts of the share of soft and pure, do a sun, happy snooze lazy cat, enjoy, that if the father love you Of the companion, piumini moncler outlet given to you all. You say that love does not have anything to be able to block the distance. Girl, the threshold of reality, for the reality of marriage, has long been relentlessly separated from the deep trenches, so you are tripped by the threshold of reality, always hurt when the pain is not just the body, is the heart of the heart soul. ?I and you, perhaps just heart. That fate, in my most empty time, gently knocking my lonely heart of the window. Always hope that you can accompany you in silence, can talk to mind, tired, tired, can have a heart can confession. In this way, you walked into my world, I entered your heart. ?Perhaps because you like the text, you have been my text, the most loyal readers. Because the text of the talk, each other heart pity. Perhaps your youth throbbing, turbulent heart of the lake ripples, that ripples exudes pure mist. The slightest strands, such as fantasy dream. Girl, we must understand between us, that waves of love silk, but, we calm the heart of the lake blowing ripples Nike Air Max Skyline of the scales, the wind stopped, the heart of the lake will naturally calm. Silly girl, quiet, let us with a sincere hand, in that piece of fate of the sky, leaving more sweet memories than love. One day, you will understand, brother, is your youth throbbing attachment. ?[Warm still] ?Thank you for coming into my world, thanks for that fate. Thank you all the way to accompany you Colors of California Scarpe this naughty girl. And you met later, lonely heart, more romantic and passion, more happiness and warmth. You have a sense of youth with me, so I have Zapatos Nike Shox more youthful atmosphere; you moved me with a sincere, so I have unlimited expectations and beauty; you wash me with pure, let me find the real oneself. ?Your appearance, for my real life, adding a lot of joy and excitement, more desire and sustenance. That the slightest of the truth and warmth, made me a moment of blur. Reason to Nike Scarpe remind me to calm to face. Think of your heart, as in the past calm, ordinary, plain. Life experience told me that the most fabulous is the most true, quiet quietly natural. Reality is the reality, deliberate pursuit, will only let the romantic heart, add should not have some regret. ?I know, because of my appearance, the same for your world more romantic, more pupil King, more sweet and warm. It has been pure and bright heart, but also more confused. You Under Armour Curry 3 use their own way, chasing their own clear water of life; with their own way, I hope you and your more romantic companions; you use their own way to express your warm feelings. I can only report you in my way of life. Because, in this bustling city, my footsteps can not stay, I must complete the pursuit of the goal. Only success, we will go closer, because, my success is to, around I love better people. ?The night is deep, the distance you, must still wait for my birthday greetings. Girl, today, you add one year old, I can send you what, what can not, only one empty blessing, although the blessing of the heart is very true. But UGG Orejeras rojo in my heart, the most precious gift, not a sincere enough, but to Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet use that heart to action, real people to get loved ones should be met. Do not guess, why do I have less con
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.