We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. TylerD
  2. General Discussion
  3. Sunday, 07 June 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am having trouble getting a simple dropdown menu to work.
I would like to only have the current active menu items submenus visible. At the moment i can only get the submenu items of all parent items to be visible at the same time, which is quite confusing for site visitors.
When I set the off canvas menu module to not always show submenu items, they do not expand at all, when hovering or tapping them. The parent menu items are all external "#" links, because they dont lead anywhere. Is that a problem?
All I would like to have, is having all submenu items from non active parents to not be expanded and only expand on hover/touch/click. How can that be done?
Thank you very much!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

That the way Menu Module in Joomla 3 works, Off-canvas loads Module menu. If you want it to work the way you expect, you have to do some customization.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
the river are moist, and sometimes the mind like a lamp, it can not illuminate the Colors of California Scarpe shore of Nike Scarpe the dark sky, but that group of light And water for the Friends, people respect. Praise how rivers can digest rivers Zapatos Nike Shox and our growing hostility and estrangement. A man who loves rivers often says that he envies a fish that belongs to the river, so that it can come to the depths of the river and visit the river's mind. But who can think of today's fish and rivers are increasingly weak family, the news media have reported that the river in the sharp decline in fish. All the water and fish events are attributed to pollution, how can the pollution of moncler outlet onine the word can tell the depths of the river revolution? Who knows the fish betrayed the river, or the river to the fish out of the house? I suddenly remembered the back window of my childhood home. Rear window to a thin river, such a river is often in the city periphery or edge. This river all day long dream of meeting with the Yangtze River, the Yellow River, but because of the distance, traffic inconvenience and hate life, so it looks not only thin and melancholy. This river has been managed over the years, bear too much convergence of urban and rural water transport, water diversion task. The banks of the rapid accumulation of people on the development of shops, factories, docks, garbage stations, all this makes the river there is a grumbling, self-abandonment of the expression, of course, this is not a beautiful expression - let me forget is this strange The expression of the river. From the note, I UGG Botas negro see from the back of the window is a depressed river, a tarnished river, a suffering from homesickness of the river. Only when the barge of cargo was parked on the shore, it issued a slight murmur like a raving. Even the child, can easily judge that is not a happy voice. The secret of the river in my memory Canada Goose Italia was once an unethical secret. I remember that in the relatively clean season of the summer river, I had been bathing and swimming in the river like all the riverside inhabitants. So far I remember the first time in the open under the eyes of the situation, I saw the river inside, see a blurred sky like the flood, and you look at the sky is different, the water will impact your eyes, Let your eyes have a tingling feeling. This is one of the rivers' positions, it favors the fish's eyes, but hates the eyes of the people - people like to say that the eyes are the windows of the soul, the river may hate this window. In fact the river's mind is always much more abundant than you can describe, much deeper than the same river as my mother described. It is a magical story, a winter river water ice, my mother rushed to the other side of the river to the factory to go, she hurry, to boldly when the river when Nike Air Max Skyline the bridge. A few steps she regretted, the ice is very brittle, she heard the foot of the dangerous broken ice sound, she cringed, but returned to more dangerous, so my mother side of the river while praying to the other side of the river to go. I asked my mother she was how to pray for the river, she smiled and said, how can pray? I ask the river, let me in the past, let me in the past, the river let me passed! If you come to the south in the winter and see the winter in the south, will you trust my mother's story? You will be like me. But the story of the river may be biased with the person's self-righteousness, the story is entirely possible to be true, please think about, for the same river, my mother made a magical how magnificent description! The river's mind floats in the water, no matter what kind of network you weave, nor can you salvage the river's mind, which is the greatest secret about the river.Back home and found a few trees in the village and Zapatos Under Armour Curry less Our village in the business Danchuan Road is a famous tree garden, about forty trees Since the explosives blew off the small backlit of the small basin and the beacon of the east, a first-class highway passes through, and then a railway passes through, and then a highway is built, and the site of our village is continually Take up. The old yard can also be re-covered, and the destruction of the tree, especially those who only tree species, and then no longer, as when I left the village when the older people who use those tools, thirty years Are eliminated. In the roadway I met a group of children, I do not know who is the son of this, Q: Do you know your name? Half answer is to know, half answer do not know, ask: know your master's name? Almost all can not answer. Cough, the country people are most concerned about the transmission incense, but the children are even the name of the Lord or master do not know. They do not know the village of more than 40 kinds of trees only twenty or more, no longer see the trees, oak, Tang Di, oak, cypress, oak and ginkgo wood, white pine, not seen Spinning thread, shoes rake, fishing pocket, cow cage mouth, tow rope, flail, eaves duo. I remember when I asked my father, what is the tiger, what is the Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet bear, what is the yellow sheep and the fox, the father can not say, a look of embarrassment and loss. I am af
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.