T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Florencia
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, June 30 2015, 12:43 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi there! I guess if there's a Spanish translation of both files:
en-GB.tpl_t3_bs3_blank.ini
en-GB.tpl_t3_bs3_blank.sys.ini

if not I would translate it, just asked because I'm running out of time.
Thank you all.

Regards
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

For now, we don't have translation of the framework in spanish, its great if you can implement that and we are willing to help if you need.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Florencia Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner, I've started translating the template files, but not the plugin language files.
I'll do it ass soon as I can.
Waiting to have some free time.

Thank you & regards.
Florencia
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Great to hear that news, thanks again for your help and take your time. We will look forward hearing good news from you.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Florencia Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello Garder, I've started translating. I'm doing it here: https://github.com/AFlorencia/t3
I'm very new to Git and Github, so I hope I'm doing well.
I just did 60 lines, but I'm happy I've set up my first repository, everybody is invited to help.

Hoping to finish soon!

Regards!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi,

You will get familiar with Github soon, its so great for developers. Let me know if you need any help mate, We really appreciate your contribution.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
In the final analysis, there is a natural difference between men and women What is the problem. The acquired environment did not change the structure of men and women brain and its traits, but only Nike KD Shoes to the middle of men and women have excellent traits that part of the men and women developed more fully. This is probably the most scientific analysis of the socalled 'yin yang yang' phenomenon in our college entrance examination so far. A crosscultural study showed that boys were always more than girls from the proportion of high scores of math exams in most countries. Prof. Jiang Guohua, Honorary Dean of the Iris Deep Research Institute, pointed out that in the contemporary era, the gap between Cheap Nike Shoes men and women is shrinking, indicating that the difference between ability and achievement is not an absolutely immutable gap. Both Authentic Kids Nike Shoes men and women have their own characteristics, have their own strengths, men and women complement each other, constitute an organic and colorful world. Since 2000, the Chinese college entrance examination champion 'Yin Shengyang decline' of the temporary phenomenon, which may be the pursuit of gender equality in the great journey of China's basic education leading role in the future will disappear.Why can not you go straight to get off work? Do not know how many of you have had a similar experience: If you are accustomed to working overtime every day, suddenly one Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes day, you want to work on time, to produce a do the same feeling like a thief. Or your new entry into a company, to get off work time is ready to leave and found that the surrounding colleagues are still working hard, there is no work has been awakened, then you embarrassed and carefully pressed just happy mood, light Gently picked up the backpack, did not dare Women Air Max 90 not looked up the chest, but the tiptoe of the rapid withdrawal of the tiptoe. One day I saw a complaint in the background, and then went to some staff voices community to see (yes, I lurking in your middle), found that complaining about the situation quite a lot of people, so today Say. NO.1 with the company's assumptions conflict First of all such mentality certainly with the corporate culture, we say that corporate culture is the organization of the Air Max Shoes behavior of the byproduct, is the various groups in the longterm production work, life and business practice gradually formed A traditional habit, psychological tendencies and cultural stereotypes that are united with corporate values. Often, this habit and cultural stereotypes are the unspoken rules that everyone defaults to obey. At the same time, corporate culture also creates a lot of assumptions, if a company has such a hypothesis: overtime means more work to pay! Then when you do not match this assumption, you will have the same feeling as a thief. What does it mean to do it? Is it true that I am doing this by default, or that I assume that it is mainstream, and that when you are in a nonmainstream state, it does not match it, but it does not match The On this point in the advertising company is more experienced students, I talked with friends who advertise, although many advertising companies are nominally nine to five system, but in the actual implementation of the majority of noon or no Afternoon to work, and then work overtime at night the state, this time a habit of regular time to work classmates if the entry of the advertising company will be extremely painful, why? Because he knew the work mode with the business or the industry The default assumption is completely conflicting. NO.2 work generated by the lack of value of the second case, excluding cultural reasons, in fact, there is an important factor: your heart for the value of the work of dissatisfaction. This discontent is more or less empty. If you feel that your work is very successful, you really in this post is able to go beyond this position on your request, do not have to do the feeling of thieves, Xiaoxiao sprinkle away how? But when your The value of Nike Air Presto Mens Shoes the work is not a good expression, virtually generated a sense of emptiness, we see that we are still working, you have to punish the get Womens Nike Air Max Shoes off work of this matter will produce a sense of uneasy. If this is the case, then I suggest to reexamine the value of their work, the problem back to 'how to create their own jobs beyond Cheap Nike Mens Shoes For Sale the required value' above. NO.3 In order to integrate into the environment Third, the essence of man is the sum of social relations. It is a very difficult thing for anybody to get out of the team and the organization, and for the vast majority of us, personal achievement is proportional to his integration into society and into the group. So it may also try to look at this matter from the perspective of the team, this work overtime itself is the meaning of the work is the need for team collaboration or corporate culture oriented? Sometimes you may be very valuable work, you complete Is really very efficient, but out of the team's feelings and the team's temperament to consider, willing to keep pace with everyone may also be a choice. Whether it is because of what, or do not work overtime, to work over
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
When Buffett speaks the word 'focus', I do not know how much of the crowd here can Nike Men Shoes Sale understand the meaning of his word, but has always been an important guide to Buffett's advance. Focus on what is the pursuit of perfection, and this mettle is unique, not who can imitate the imitation of the. Focus is not only the key to success, but also a characteristic of a healthy mind. Focus is to focus on something above, and you are concerned about the integration of things, not attracted by other foreign objects, will not be haunted by anxiety. Can not focus on people, it can not relax. Focus and relaxation, in fact, is the same coin only two sides, focus is also a key feature of a happy life. A person is only devoted to one thing, will bring fun. For one thing, no matter what you have seen in the past, it feels how boring it is, and once you focus on it, it becomes alive! And a person's most beautiful state, is to enter that living state. Focus on the pursuit of professional excellence, it is due to focus, only the achievements of Thomas Edison this American history, the greatest inventor; it is due to focus, was born Walter Disney, the world-renowned cartoon father; It is because of the focus, let everyone know the American soul godfather James Brown. Similarly, the focus or the determination to complete the great cause, otherwise, people will not see the first female congressman Janet Lan Jin Cheap Nike Shoes force against the United States to participate in two world wars, and these two wars to the world in addition to disaster It is pain.Look at the wonderful silence in the vivid There are many things in life, we can not change, but we can do our best Perhaps there are many situations in life, we are unable to, but we can be treated with heart. Whether hard or tortuous, whether sad or painful, we can not lose confidence, give up the hearts of faith. The face of all kinds of life, try hard, even if not the desire of the heart, we have no regrets.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ted more than a decade, more than ten years of top wind and frost, rain and snow, Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 rain or shine.    They have never said a word 'love', but I know that they use a lifetime to prove what is called love.    When Zapatos Nike Shox I saw my mother clinging to the warm sunshine in the afternoon, I saw a wrinkled face like a walnut, but exudes the beauty of beauty and tranquility, and the mother's eyes softly into the afternoon. Sunny. Her hands holding the 'cross stitch' cloth, back arch, that moment seems to meditate.    Such a plain love can be considered a happy love?    No one told me the answer.    Short of the gathering is happy, the Spring Festival holiday day soon passed, parting soon. We always had to go somewhere for life. Take the day, the mother took out her and his father personally do mold tofu, a canned neatly, there are smoked bacon, brewed lard, now kill the pigeons.    Father said: 'pigeons go home after stewing to eat, stew when you can put some white fungus, to the smell.    Mother said: 'give you embroidered cross stitch is 'cherish the eternal', and Zhang Jidong (my lover) live a good day.    Mother said: 'mold tofu bottle remember the next home, you love the next mother to give you to do.    The father in the next no words, tied to our cartons, boxes inside the mold tofu, bacon, lard, pigeons, are their own hands, personally feeding, although not worth anything, which can be filled with parents Thick love is priceless.    Lap calf love, is the most sincere love of nature, but also do not seek return, the most selfless love.    Every child is not in or have to enjoy this kind of care?    Such a flat family can be considered a happy family?    No one told me the answer.    Perhaps in every twilight of the day, in every season of moncler outlet onine the years, because of the love of life, the ordinary you, I, he is not at the same time, also harvest, moved, love With being loved    Is this happy? I asked myself.    It is happy. I told myself. UGG Botas negro    Although each person has a different definition of happiness, but who can deny: this is not happy?    So that happiness as flowers bloom in our every day, blooming in the hearts of each of us, blooming life of the most wonderful eternal!After seeing the truth of life, continue to love it After seeing the truth of Nike Air Max Shoes life, continue to love it ?Sitting on the motor car, it is my first time a person travel, did not imagine so excited, I sat in the window position, originally intended to read, but that still enjoy the scenery on the road is better, halfway up when Canada Goose a Uncle, suits and suits, shoes shiny, combing a small back of the spirit, with a tile and a thick lens, looks very strict, he sat in my side of the vacancy. A person's travel, had thought to be able to meet a beautiful chat, the results and met the uncle, and I secretly sigh. I looked at the scenery outside the window, after about twenty minutes, rigorous uncle and I strike up a conversation: 'Young man, you ears side of a ear hole, parents do not say it? Uncle's opening white weak burst. 'Well, wait for a job without going, hey.' 'Young is good!' Uncle laments. 'You are also young ah!' We chatted with a few words, can be considered to ease each other on the journey of loneliness. 'You are going out to play, a person?' 'Well, can not count a person, there is a good friend to pick me up, you? 'I go on a business Nike Scarpe trip, in order to live and run, mechanical movement, and you can not compare these young people.' My heart secretly chuckle, Colors of California Scarpe nothing more than young. 'But I do not envy you, and when I was young, it was more crazy than you.' My heart slightly dengkou a bit, really did not see out, uncle unconventional, there have been crazy youth. 'When I was young, a man ran over the whole mountain on our side, did not go home all day, and ate every day in the mountains, Will be evolved, boring, and later friends and business to break through half of China, what ride to travel ah fare evasion ah poor travel ah is that we will live every day only, alas, then really want to have such a lifetime, more Chic free. ' 'I have a little adoration of you, your life has been a lot of young people dream of this era. Uncle smiled, 'no envy, and then crazy when the young, and finally to be attributed to the plain. You see me now, every day for his wife and daughter, for that point of fire and salt, you can not travel as a tour, which is repeated Sexual mechanical movement, dull. ' 'Are you so crazy when you are young and now have such a dull life?' 'In the twenties, and a woman married, have children, keep a family, for their families responsible Nike Roshe Run 2014 for his wife and children, honor their parents, day after day life, you can stand up and ask the car , How many people are not living such a life. 'Uncle looked at me smiling 'Yes ah, can a few people do not live like that?' I echoed. Uncle a little sadly, perhaps in the memory of the crazy youth, perhaps in the sigh of his later life is not exciting, in short, this expression only in his face for two seconds, but still I caught. 'Now the young people are too excited to pursue the fresh life, and
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.