We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Derek
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, 06 July 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi there
I have had T3 installed for about 6 months now and working 100% OK.
Sometime in the last 10 days, I noticed my Akeeba backups suddenly were getting larger and larger every day.
I discovered that the t3-assets folders for css and js had well over 500MBs of files.
Then I checked the date and time stamps.
In some cases new .js files are being created every couple of minutes.

So every 24 hours I have been manually deleting all the .js and css files.

I have T3 version 2.4.9 installed now. Same problem was happening with version 2.4.8
I have Conservative Caching turned ON.

Do you know what might be causing this problem ?

Regards
Derek.
References
  1. https://www.moviestudiozen.com/
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Dereck,

It is the first time we got such issue. Could you please ask your hosting provider to check? Did you any new extension to your site? I don't think the issue is caused by framework, could be server or some extension.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I contacted my Hosting provider and they could not find anything wrong. I have been with the same web host for many years now and never had problems like this before.

One main change I had done recently, was un-install RSComments and install CComments by Compojoom.com - CComments is on 90% of my pages.
I completely disabled this new comments extension, but did not fix problem, so re-enabled.

The other major change to my website was the upgrade of Kunena Forum from 3.0.8 to 4.0.3 and then install of new Kunena template design.
I even un-installed T3 completely and my design template, and then re-installed.
So this appears to be an X-file.

I have exhausted all testing that is within knowledge level, so for now I am turning off compression for CSS and JS files.

Derek.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.