We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Trent Perez
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. General Discussion
  4. Sunday, 26 July 2015
  5.  Subscribe via email
The previes shows a large masthead area at the top of the page and the [Position: masthead [ Style: FeatureRow outline]] text but I see no position like that in thedropdown list for positions in the purity_iii position list. Is there something I am missing or is the purity_iii template confused?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

In purity III template, the masthead title and description are defined in the extra fields, you can find the extra fields in the menu setting: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/908/2901559263.png

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
So if I want to change the contents of that area do I need to redefine that block or can I just create a new block and choose not to load that block in the layouts.php file (Actually the header file since that is where it seems to load)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
To change content of the block, you just need to change the value in the extra fields: Masthead title and Masthead description. If the 2 fields are emply, the block will be disabled in the menu.
To know more about extra fields, check it out: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/extend-com-content#add-extra-fields, find the section: 2. Extra field for forms

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Proud the game free wsop chips online free coins and wsop free chips diamond play the sale.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
TheCheap Jerseys NFL has announced the finalNFL jerseys portions of a proposal to revise its controversial catch rule, one that would most notably eliminate the requirementNBA jerseys to maintain control of the ball throughout the process of going to the groundMLB jerseys.
The proposal, tweetedNHL jerseys Wednesday by senior vice president of officiating Al Riveron, establishes threeOTHER jerseys elements of a catch: control, in Baltimore Orioles jerseysbounds and a "football move."
Riveron thenCincinnati Reds jerseys tweeted that the proposal simplifies the catch process Los Angeles Dodgers jerseysand allows for plays such as Dez Bryant's in the 2014 postseason and Jesse James' in the 2017 season to become catches.
ESPN previewed all three elements and the possible obstacles on MarchSt Louis Cardinals jerseys 8. They will apply whether a player is going to the ground or not.Kansas City Royals jerseys Riveron's tweet for the first time acknowledged how the NFL Toronto Blue Jays jerseyswould define the "football move," which Chicago White Sox jerseyswill measure the amount of time required for possession to be awardedLos Angeles Angels Of Anaheim jerseys.
A football move,Philadelphia 76ers jerseys according to the proposal, will be an act such La Clippers jerseysas a third step, a reach toward the line to gain yardage or the abilityHouston Rockets jerseys to perform such an act. On-field officials will be required to judge whether it occurs.
NFL executive vice president Troy Vincent said the catch will continue to be subject to replay. "If someone asks, 'What is a catch?'" Vincent said, "we can say, 'It's control, two feet and perform a football act.' OK, now that makes senseLos Angeles Lakers jerseys."
The NFL has consideredMemphis Grizzlies jerseys making similar changes in the past but decided against it becauseOrlando Magic jerseys, former officiating chief Dean Blandino told ESPN, it would likely swap one set of controversies for anotherToronto Raptors jerseys.
The current proposal willBrooklyn Nets jerseys ensure that controversial incompletions -- such as Calvin Johnson's infamousCharlotte Hornets jerseys play in 2010 and Bryant's in 2014 -- will instead be ruled completions in the future, but Blandino said it Dallas Mavericks jerseyswould also open a new realm of judgment in determining whether a "football move" took placeDenver Nuggets jerseys.
"If the receiverChicago Blackhawks jerseys performs an act common to the game,Winnipeg Jets jerseys" Blandino said, "if he performs a football move, Pittsburgh Penguins jerseyswhatever you want to call it, on the way to the ground, if you say that supersedes him having to hold the ball all the way to the ground, then that adds another layer of judgment for the official and in replay.
"You're just shifting New York Islanders jerseysthe debate from, 'Was he going to the ground and did he hold on to Montreal Canadiens jerseysit?' to 'Did he make a football move?Dallas Stars jerseys'"
Vincent said New Jersey Devils jerseysthat no rule will be perfect, but the new proposal has wide support, Anaheim Ducks jerseysincluding from officials who were a part of the development processEdmonton Oilers jerseys.
"When you have alignment Washington Capitals jerseysand agreement with the player and the fan and the coaches and the Philadelphia Flyers jerseysofficials," Vincent said, "that's gameColorado Avalanche jerseys over. What are we waiting on? That's what we had. You had a consensus that something needed to be done.Seattle Seahawks jerseys We got into the room. It Denver Broncos jerseysis perfect? No. But we're getting thereCarolina Panthers jerseys."
The competition committee doesn'tDetroit Lions jerseys want to remove the third element entirely for two reasons.New England Patriots jerseys First, it would lead to fumble rulings instead of incompletions on "bang-bang"New York Giants jerseys plays. Second, it would eliminate San Diego Chargers jerseysthe ability to provide a Washington Redskins jerseysdefenseless receiver with protection in the immediate Chicago Bears jerseysmoments after the ball arrives.
The proposal will beAtlanta Falcons jerseys presented for vote to owners next week at the league's Green Bay Packers jerseysannual meetings in Orlando, FloridaKansas City Chiefs jerseys.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Thanks for posting Really Such Things. I should recommend your site to my friends.
Avriq
Avriq India
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
The NFL jersesys shop scene of the postseason Saints's regrettable exit last year is still vivid. Defensive end-user Cameron Jordan believes that if the defense team is stronger then the SaintsShop NFL Jerseys By Team may get the Super Bowl. Into the offseason, Jordan has been trying very hard to recruit Endem Kong Su, but he was disappointed that Sue eventuallyBuy Custom NFL Jerseys chose the Lost and Lost Los Angeles, he chatted endlessly in the interview complained that Su could not wear the black shirt. "The ability Shop NFL Hatsto introduce players like Su is definitely a huge improvement, but it's clear he's more interested in Los Angeles." Jordan said in a live interview: "I'mShop NFL T-Shirts not saying I'm disappointed but just feel a bit sorry. The experience of the past year has given I know a lot, I think we had a chance to recruit him, butShop NFL Hoodie
I didn't succeed.San Francisco 49ers Jerseys I think we can go fishing in the weekend in Louisiana, we can do everything and we can take him everywhere. The Super Bowl is even Philadelphia Eagles Jerseysmore eager to go further in the playoffs. The Rams have done a lot of big things during the offseason and will be our strongest Customized New England Patriots Jerseysopponents." It's a partnership with a defensive beast like Su that I believe is a dream for any player. Cameron JordanCustomized Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys also used to make a double-ghost match with Su, but in the twinkling of an eye, Su chose the league's best defensiveLos Angeles Rams Hats player, Aaron Donald, and turned from a teammate to an opponent. "I want to say that our defense was very good last year, but he needs aAtlanta Falcons Hats strong core. I just want more powerful teammates." Although he did not win the Soviet Union, the biggest thing the Saints team did during Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodiethe offseason was Renewed quarterback Drew Bliss, considering that Brisbane is 39 years old, the team has to find his successor.Washington Redskins Hoodie Judging from the team’s 27th pick, they have only two excellent quarterbacks. One is Lamar Jackson of the University of LouisvilleTennessee Titans Hoodie and the other is Mason-Lu of Oklahoma State. Astoria. If you are the Saint General Manager, then who would you choose? Cameron JordanDenver Broncos T-shirts gives such an answer. "If I'm looking for a future quarterback, then I'll give him the same treatment as Aaron Rogers. Let him learn aChicago Bears T-shirts few years behind Brisbane, and then let him play." Jordan pulled in the screen Mar-Jackson said that he clearly pointed out that the reporterArizona Cardinals T-shirts soon realized this: "Are you talking about Lamar Jackson?" Jordan joked: "No, no, no. I mean Sheldon-Jenkins of Louisville. "We Kansas City Chiefs Hatsknow that a few months of predictions may become meaningless in the hours of the NFL draft show. I don't know how Lamar Jackson willCustomized Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys feel when he hears Cameron Jordan's remarks. Lang has a good intention, and the Saints also want to prevent the otherPittsburgh Steelers Jerseys team from winning.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing.
1. Jasa SEO
2. Google SEO
3. Pembuatan Website
4. Google Adwords
5. Sewa Villa di Puncak
6. Villa di Puncak
7. SEO
8. Website
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 12
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
I am not sure why such an error had been encountered. I am new to the whole Purity III templates so my knowledge is limited regarding that particular template. In normal cases you won’t be affected by such an issue. Try switching to some other templates just to be sure. louvre museum tours
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 16
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
Philadelphia Hawks Nauseous from Seriously Can Tournament Professional poker coaches not to mention Teammates Belief Piousness Factors

The 52nd Seriously Can Finals of this U. 's. Pro player Nfl Federation found an end. Jordan Matthews Jersey Typically the Philadelphia Eagles overcome typically the Five-King Warriors Latest Britain Patriots with a nauseous from 41: thirty three not to mention achieved typically the tournament for the purpose of at first chance in history. Leodis Mckelvin Jersey Typically the quarterback of this Hawks, Computer chip S. Computer chip Foles had become the foremost Invaluable Professional of this Seriously Can, and then the trust of this Hawks advisor not to mention affiliates even instigated well-known challenge Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys.

Falls believed that whenever the guy tried typically the finals, Ron Brooks Jersey the guy watched God's wrists and hands in the workplace. As reported by NBC Athletic, Terrence Brooks Jersey Tony Dungy, an old advisor of this Tampa Fresh Buccaneers not to mention Indianapolis Colts, was basically interviewed when the performance not to mention believed: “Nick Accidents said through Philadelphia yesterday evening which he seemed The lord wanted to know your man to always be in this case to help with making gas 4 free :. Zach Ertz Jersey The guy assumed it was Carson Wentz's organization, and yet the guy was basically prepared take up tonite not to mention take up for a success. "

Brian Dawkins Jersey When considering profiting typically the organization, Accidents stored your partner's minor Lily not to mention fell to rips from contentment. Jalen Mills Jersey "All wonder flows to Oplagt, inches believed the foremost invaluable professional not to mention recognized typically the Hawks' affiliates not to mention professional poker coaches, Carson Wentz Jersey putting in: "Here might be your minor, lover, teammate, this unique destination... we've been especially... benefit. ".
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Bayern will Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale usher in the first round of the home match with Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final. Heynx attended the press conference at noon local time, Shop By National Team and he still performed relatively optimistically.
For the upcoming World Cup 2018 strong opponents, Heynckes is very peaceful: "The only players who can enter the semi-finals are the top teams. Rome eliminated Barcelona. I respect Bundesliga Jerseys every team and every player. Also, he has already proved how great his career is, and we must focus on analyzing him, but to win the championship, we Other Teams need a high level of integrity. Don't forget, we still have Lewan, this guy has this season already I scored 39 goals. Then I have to ask. How can I Premier League defend him?"
For Hewitt and C Ronald's La Liga exchange of news, Heinkers also said humorously: “This question is for the reporter, not us. This question (I’m not trying to get Levin to change Ronaldo ) Ligue 1 nonexistent."
When talking about the Germany Teams Jerseys Champions League goal, Heynckes said bluntly: "I love football. When I do a job, I always give 100% effort. In order to reach the finals, we must Spain Teams Jerseys be both competitively and mentally. I do a good job. I have a team of outstanding players and coaches. Now everything can't go wrong, because in the France Teams Jerseys semi-finals, all four teams have a chance to compete for the championship. But now we have to pay full attention to Real Madrid Argentina Teams Jerseys."
Regarding the Italy Teams Jerseys current personnel situation of the team, Heynckes said: “Alaba and Tolisol will be able to determine whether they can be in the big list tomorrow. I USA Team Jerseys will not disclose anything about the starting list before the game, about Tiago and J. Luo's arrangement will be announced Liverpool Soccer Jerseys Sale tomorrow."
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 19
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.