We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Lawrence Card
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 04 August 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
I have a custom module position which I have added to my template, it appears in the 'styles' layout section of the template configuration and it appears when I preview positions with ?tp=1. When I assign a module to the position, it is visible when in preview mode (?tp=1) but not when I view the site as normal.

Is there something I have missed? I have added the position as per the documentation (http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#add-position) including updating the templatedetails.xml file.

For reference, this is what I have added, in its context. It is the 'center-block' position which is new.

<div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12 col-md-6  col-md-push-3">

<?php if ($this->countModules('center-block')) : ?>
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('center-block') ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
<?php endif ?>

<?php if($this->hasMessage()) : ?>
<jdoc:include type="message" />
<?php endif ?>
<jdoc:include type="component" />
</div>

The development site page I am working on is here with a dummy module in the new position:
http://www.smsiclinic.co.uk/home-athletematters?tp=1
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

The reason is that, you put the module in the t3 content block and the page does not load the block, you can pm me your site admin account, I will have closer check.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Votes
Undo
Many Thanks, Gardner Luna, that seems to be what it was.

I'm not sure which block itself is being loaded for the template then, but as its a fairly generic position, I have now added it to all the blocks and it has worked.

Is there a way of telling which blocks have been loaded? I originally added the code to the block I thought my chosen layout was using which is what has confused me!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
It depends on the menu setting also. It's quite complex and depends on each case :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.