T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Trent Perez
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, September 04 2015, 02:20 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am using the t3_bs3_blank template and I have my main menu set as the mainnav block but would like to be able to put my social icons on the right side of the mainnav block. Is there a way to do this easily or do I have to build an entirely new block or positiion or something?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

You can add new position inside the mainnav block and display the social icons in the new position.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
le for up to 2 years as soon as possible. However, it is difficult to achieve the level of human professional translators in a short time, such as literary works. Source: Daily Economic News (nbdnews) Integrated Future Network China Youth Network, China and Thailand Securities, iResearch´╗┐From delay to high efficiency, you only need to master these ten skills No matter what kind of position you are in the company, where you spend time in your work are focused on three blocks: thinking, social and activity. You may often be interrupted or pulled in a different direction, how to complete important projects in a day of chaotic work events, effectively manage their Authentic Men's Nike Shoes own working hours to get the best results? Today to share the workplace time management Of the top ten coup. 1, to develop a week of work schedule and todo list, and record your things, all kinds of ideas and activities to participate. This allows you to Nike Shox Womens Shoes Sale know how many things you can do in a day and see where the time is spent. You will find out what time is effective use, and which time is wasted. 2, any help you get the results of the activities or social activities have to allocate Air Jordan 10 Kids time to do. The list of todo items is definitely not long. To do a good job of scheduling, to create priorities for priorities, to plan their start and end times, and to strictly follow the implementation. 3, the work plan to spend at least 50% of the time for those who can bring you the effectiveness of thinking, activities and social. 4, arrangements for rest, the schedule should be far from the work plan. For example, there are 'office hours' and non'office hours' of the points. 5, every day to spend 30 minutes to spend your day planning your work, unless you arrange a day of work plan, or do not start work. This time for planning a good day is the most important time of your day. 6, in each call Official Nike Mens Shoes Outlet and the task before the start of 5 minutes to decide what kind of effect you want to achieve, which will help to predict their possible results, each time after the end of 5 minutes to see whether to reach The result you expected. If not, what is the problem? How do you avoid a similar problem the next time? 7, when you have an emergency or must complete Cheap Nike Shoes Online the task, do not let anything disturb or interrupt your work. 8, disconnect the instant message, practice not to answer the phone and do not look at the mail, do not immediately let them distract your attention, unless he is vital to your work you need to respond immediately. Instead, specialize in arranging time to reply to mail and call back. 9, do not let WeChat, microblogging and other social media interfere with this work, focus on a job when shielding social media unless your work needs to use them. 10, remember that work is endless. Also keep in mind that your 80% of the work is done by 20% of the ideas, activities and social decisions.´╗┐Excellent resumes need to have what elements Resume is the workplace of their own summary, HR from a resume to see if you are suitable for recruitment positions, headhunting company from your resume to determine whether you meet the Nike Air Max Shoes screening criteria. The importance of the resume requires the workplace to write a good resume, and excellent resume of the eight elements essential. 1. Simple Recruiters generally have a lot of business to deal with, so do not expect them to have enough patience to read a lengthy resume. For those who have limited time, thick resumes will only make them bored. Resume is generally a page is appropriate, if you want to emphasize the relevant work experience, it is best not to exceed two pages. According to the survey, recruiters spend an average of 1.4 minutes on each resume, usually read a half page of material. 2. Avoid errors to avoid typographical errors, grammatical errors, and punctuation errors. You can not make a mistake, resume like your face, as if you can not talk to see your customers. In the job on this matter, the HR as your most important customer is the best policy. 3. Xi ink, such Womens Free Shoes as gold resume is short, but it is a job seekers language control ability of a test. An ideal resume should be in a limited time to convey the most effective information to the recruiters. The best way is to understand the Nike Air Jordans Sale needs of the recruitment unit, the right medicine, accurate introduction of their own advantages. There are three ways: First, to avoid the passage is too long (each paragraph should not exceed 6 to 7 lines); Second, the use of verb, omit the first person 'I' to avoid too subjective 'declared' tone; Third, write a long The first draft, carefully scrutinize each word, and then delete, delete, and then delete. For words that do not prove your ability to work well, delete it. 4. wording clear words do not vague. If you can quantify your own Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes achievements, the employer will be able to have a very objective view of you. Work results, performance must take the data to speak. 5. honest and selfconfidence to fully introduce themselves and exaggerated fabric is different, but can not be too humble, you do not know what you can do, then who can make it clear? Inexperienced
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Can be a few days of effort, she has no fear of lack of water, take the opportunity to grow their own as tall as the bonsai, happy life. I looked at the dying bonsai, but also looked at this unknown plant, in Nike Lunar Mens the sad and moved suddenly realized: In fact, life is a strong. Is not it? Plants so, people are not so.Life can be born, because the mother and the baby common strong.Life comes from strong. Life is inseparable Cheap Nike Shoes Online from the strong.After the launch, we are accompanied by a strong day with each other. I think, if you can choose, no one is willing to sick, willing to sad, and even willing to work hard. But from the beginning of birth, who will inevitably deal with some minor illness or even serious illness, strong endured, fighting with. Everyone wants to sleep naturally every day, wake up the sun, listen to the song, look at the scenery, but everyone, from a very small start, or their own reasons or parents reasons, every day in the alarm clock or parents call to get up , And then do the things to do, or reading or work, must rely on strong, to work hard, to hard, to make a living, as long as this will retain life, to create the wonderful life. No one of the earth in the earth can make people free, ideal and reality there is always a big distance. If the gap is too far, the gap is too large; if the environment is unsatisfactory, always neglected, there is always hurt; if the disease ridden, love to abandon; if life is too dark. Strong, is the support of life.Life is a kind of strong. Life is inseparable from the strong.We must be strong every day to face the daily all the tedious; to stimulate the souls of negligence and injury; to save the physical and mental pain and rebellious soul; to fight against the secular dark and dirty. Strong is the must of life; is the pillar of the spirit; is across the ups and downs of faith.People's life is strong in the past, the pursuit is strong, self-love Nike Air Max Womens Shoes is strong, the effort is strong, integrity is strong, good is strong, compassion is strong, do not give up their own, is really strong.Even if there are a thousand reasons to let us give up and depression, we must be one thousand one thousand strong.Strong, is the state of our living.Bonsai that strain of unknown plants, with a strong touched me. I will leave no regrets, she let me completely clear: In fact, life is a strong.Write to someone Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes who has nothing like me Perhaps, most people like me, in this embarrassing age, inner performance are very confused, impetuous, anxiety, wandering, and even fear. Face the people around, do not know how to get along
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.