T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. burghard.britzke
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, October 23 2015, 11:57 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
When trying to compile my less I get
templates/purity_iii/less/bootstrap.less<br /> File '../../../../../templates/purity_iii/less.less` not found. in anonymous-file-0.less'

I found that it is during the calculation of import files. It sees the name of the directory purity_iii/less. I think it should import all files in that directory but instead it adds a ".less" to the directory name in line 5639! of file '/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less/less.php'

Deinstalling T3 and Purity (removing t3-assets) and reinstalling T3 and Purity did not help.

Update: 28.10.15
The full error message from the joomla backend is:

Compile LESS to CSS failed
templates/purity_iii/less/bootstrap.less File `../../../../../templates/purity_iii/less.less` not found. in anonymous-file-0.less
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() (Joomla)/index.php:45
2 JApplicationSite->render() (Joomla)/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:258
3 JApplicationCms->render() (Joomla)/libraries/cms/application/site.php:745
4 JDocumentHTML->parse() (Joomla)/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:1045
5 JDocumentHTML->_fetchTemplate() (Joomla)/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:455
6 JDocumentHTML->_loadTemplate() (Joomla)/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:635
7 require() (Joomla)/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:578
8 T3Template->loadLayout() (Joomla)/templates/purity_iii/index.php:35
9 include() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/template.php:219
10 T3Template->loadBlock() (Joomla)/templates/purity_iii/tpls/blog.php:30
11 include() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/template.php:195
12 T3Template->addHead() (Joomla)/templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/head.php:44
13 T3Template->addCss() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/template.php:840
14 T3Less::addStylesheet() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/template.php:792
15 T3Less::buildCss() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/less.php:521
16 T3Less::compileCss() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/less.php:157

I installed a NEW Joomla with T3 and Purity -> compiling works (unfortunately that is not a possible solution for me)

I checked for differences in some directories of both (my installation and the new) with the "diff -r" command
plugins/system/t3 -> no differences
templates/purity_iii -> no differences
t3-assets/dev -> my: is empty, new: several files in it (these are cached files made during compilation)

Are there any other files to check for differences?

When I add "?themer=1" to the url the site displays well. No javascript errors are shown at the debugger of the browser. So the less files which are sent to the browser in this case seems to be correct.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
burghard.britzke Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I found a line in Joomlas configuration.php file
public $cache_handler = '';

which has been originally
public $cache_handler = 'cachelite';

For my live site. When I copied the Site to my local installation for development I got the joomla error message:
Warning: require_once(Cache/Lite.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <my Joomla Installation Folder>/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/cachelite.php on line 75

I had changed the valuator the variable $cache_handler to '<empty string>' to get rid of the error. After that my Joomla installation seemed to work well... but.... only T3 less compiling failed.
Setting the configuration value to
public $cache_handler = 'file';
lets T3 less compiling work again.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
burghard.britzke Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It would be nice to get an error message with leads to the real problem (no/invalid cache handler configured). The actual error message points to the wrong direction.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Michael Jack Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Abe on the school michael kors bags cheap scandal to accept the Congress questioned michael kors handbags sale the people asked Abe to step down
Prime Minister Michael kors factory outlet Shinzo michael kors hamilton bag Abe (in) in Nike Free Running Shoes the House of Representatives in New Nike Shoes Japan to accept Nike Air Jordan 28 the question. Nike Shox R2 TOKYO (Reuters)Nike Air Max 2017 - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo nike air jordans shoes for sale Abe accepted the question again,Nike Air Foamposite One but the review Air Jordan 26 has not yet made any real progress.Nike shoes sale Hundreds of Japanese people held a rally before the Nike Air Max congress and asked Abe nike lunar running shoes to step down immediately.Nike Air Max 90 Japan's House of Representatives Budget Committee on michael kors shoulder handbag the same day to review the Gakuen scandal,Nike Air Max Flyknit Abe and the former Nike kids kobe shoes Ministry of Science michael kors clothing mens and Technology Deputy mk wallets officials before Chuanxi Ping,Air Jordan 13 Abe assistant and Quan Yang Nike Air Max and other scandal key figures appeared in the Council.coach backpack outlet store The parties did not make any real progress.Nike Shoes for Women About 12 Michael Kors Shoulder Bags o'clock Adidas Superstar local time, Nike Air Jordan 13 hundreds of people came to Congress,coach satchel outlet for the plus school scandal michael kors handbags online and other Abe government involved in Coach cases a series of issues to protest.Adidas Shoes Outlet They held the slogan of 'Completely Identifying the Gardening Parks' and shouting slogans of 'Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost Abe immediately stepped down'.michael kors watch Fukuyama Tetsuro,Nike Air Max TN Acting Director mk men's bags of the DPRK's Nike Free Run largest opposition Michael Kors Devon Shoulder Bags party, Nike Air Max 87 said at the rally that the Abe government was unaware of the day's deliberations.Coach bags 2017 Japanese nationals believe that the Prime Minister's Nike Kobe AD 10 residence and the Coach Accessories plus school scandal coach handbags for sale can not get away,Kids Shoes Abe's support rate Cheap Michael Kors Fulton Satchles will Nike Jordan Shoes be below mk bag price malaysia the 30% mark.Adidas Originals July 24, in Tokyo,michael kors coats Japan, Prime Nike Shoes Outlet Minister Shinzo Nike Air Max 95 Abe in the Michael Kors Backpacks Sale House of Bags outlet online store Representatives in Nike Free 6.0 Japan to accept the question.Nike Free 5.0 Running Shoes Xinhua News Agency reporter Nike Free 5.0 V4 Ma Ping said that coach trifold wallet the ruling party Liberal Democratic coach wallet outlet Party in the Tokyo parliamentary nike air foamposite pro elections in the defeat,coach canvas tote the people of the Abe nike zoom shoes government nike free shoes mens criticism is coach crossbody sale escalating,Basketball Shoes and Abe appeared in the council NIKE AIR MAX 90 can not quell the criticism of the public,Nike Kobe AD 9 Will only make it intensified.michael kors shirts The Japanese Shoes Outlet Congress has examined the Nike Free Gardening scandal on the 10th of this month,Light Up Shoes but has not made Micheal kors Cynthia mini any real progress.Nike Air Pegasus 83 At that time abroad Michael kors on sale visit Abe did not Michale Kors Bags attend the Nike Air Jordan CDP deliberations,Nike Kevin Durant 7 was criticized for Nike shoes max lack of sincerity to explain Nike Free Running Shoes to the 2015 Mk Bags people.Nike Air Foamposite Pro As the recent Abe Cabinet support rate has fallen below 30%, in order to retain public opinion, Abe agreed to appear on the 13th Council, Nike James Lebron 12 plus school scandal and other Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 issues to accept Coach bags 2017 the question.michael kors women's shoes Japan's 'Daily News' announced the latest poll on the 23rd,Michael Kors Men's bags Abe's cabinet michael kors kids shoes support rate michael kors Cheap Michael Kors Satchels clothing discount has dropped Nike Air Max 2010 to 26%,Nike Running Shoes once again refresh Abe once again Cheap Michael Kors Satchels since the ruling cheap nike air max shoes rate of the Michael kors satchel Medieum lowest record. 'Nike Heels Boots Asahi Shimbun' 2015 Mk Bags revealed in Nike Kobe 9 Low May this year that some of the documents were coach handbags vintage suspected of being coach hobo bags coach tote bags on sale clearance a document of the nike sb dunks Ministry of Education,Nike Air Max 2016 Culture, Sports,Nike Free 3.0 V2 Science and Nike Air Jordan 15 Technology,Coach Jewelry which included plans to use the 'COACH Luggage Bags National Strategic Special Zone' as a new Nike air force director of nike lebron shoes the College 2015 Mk Naomi Satchles of Veterinary Michael Kors Chelsea Shoulder Bags Medicine.Nike Air Foamposite Materials said that the process of accelerating Coach bags 2016 the advance of the new Veterinary College was 'Nike Lunar Haze instructions from nike free running shoes the top of 2015 Mk Selma Satchles the residence.'
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
xt draw, the most difficult arms --- Marine Corps. Jack is worried about this day, almost to the tea does not think, rice do not want the point. Deep wisdom of the grandfather Orcotto, to see his grandson this pair of looks, they would like to teach him to teach him well. Old Okuit: 'The child, nothing to worry about. When the Marine Corps, to the army, there are two opportunities, one is the back office, the other is the field duties.If you assigned to the unit, There 's nothing to worry Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes about! Jack asked, 'What if it is assigned to the field unit?' Old Okto: 'There are two more opportunities, one is Nike Air Presto Mens Shoes to stay in the local, the other is the distribution of the outer world.If you are assigned to the local, do not worry! Jack asked, 'What if it is assigned to the earth?' Old Okto: 'There is still two opportunities, one is the rear, the other is assigned to the front. If you stay in the rear of the rear unit, is also very easy! Jack asked, 'What if it is to the forefront?' Old Okto: 'There are two opportunities, one is guard guards, safe retired; the other is an accident, if you can peace, what are you afraid of?' Jack asked, 'What if an accident?' Old Okto: 'There is still two opportunities, one is slightly injured, may be sent back to the local; the other is seriously injured, may be dead.If you suffered minor injuries, returned to the local, do not worry! ' Jack 's most frightening part came, he trembled and asked, 'What if it is in the latter? Old Okto laugh: 'If you encounter that situation, you are dead, there is nothing to worry about? I'd like to worry about the kind of white hair to send black hair pain scenes, is not fun Oh ! 'This year the thief is really too strong  For the first time, I go home at night, has been very late, I wash my stomach in the bathroom, suddenly heard the door there is movement. As if someone was prying my lock at the door. So I shouted: 'Who, what?' Who knows that thieves at the door replied: so late do not sleep, engage in what engage in. There was no sound. I was at a loss ...  The second time, I rest at home during the day, when the Internet, suddenly heard the sound of the kitchen came over, I gently walked over to see, turned out to be a thief pry my anti-theft doors and windows. I took out a chopper and went over to him and said, 'What are you going to do and do not go?' The thief hastily put away the tools, and then threw a word to me: 'You are sick, I was born to live for a long time. 'Then he turned away. I can not laugh or cry ...  The third time, I am a man walking in the street, a fifteen, six year old boy dig my clothes pocket, I turned to him and said: children, dig what. 'Nonsense, of course, money,' the child replied. I said he was a child, he frightened him: 'I have no money, you do not have to dig, or else to send you to the Public Nike Air Max Shoes Security Bureau.' The child stared at me and said: 'You have no money, but also fierce what fierce!' Exhausted, and I could not speak for a moment!  The fourth time, the bus felt the waist itch, like the underwear belt broken like, but did not care, get off the car when I heard someone say: 'engage in what! Bank sewn so strong, but also underwear, to Air Max Shoes on Sale Shopping malls to dig out?  The fifth time, a business trip back, just under the train, found the package zipper was opened. Open a look, the information is still there. But the data of the blanks at a few rows of thieves write the word: so beautiful package, which does not put money, you have nothing to put any wide Waste my feelings!  Not long ago, my friend gave me a song called Le Parker Women Air Max Motton 2014 puppy, this puppy whole Authentic Men's Nike Shoes body white, but also special talk about health, never at home and toilet, each time anxious, it will advance 'bark' called On the Mens Nike Shoes Sale morning, and I went to the bank with Lele, in the bank's business hall just take the full amount of money, and then go to the bank, 'Bark ... ...' Lele suddenly called me up. I know it's gonna be done. Although this is not our family, but also to comply Air Max Womens Shoes with social morality! Jizhongshengzhi, quickly took out just in the newsstand to buy newspapers to Lele convenient. Lele got it happy. Finished, I carefully with the newspaper this pile of waste into a paper bag, holding in one hand, one hand holding Lele go out, ready to throw into the trash in the street to go. Just go to the side of the road, just listen to 'Ga' sound, a motorcycle brakes stopped at my side. In the moment I was dumbfounded, sitting in the back seat that sunglasses young man grabbed my hands in the paper bag, accompanied by a strong roar of the motor, the motorcycle then Mens Air Jordan Shoes speeding away. I stood on the roadside half a day did not wake up to God. Vaguely heard a few just witnessed the scene of the passers-by whispered: 'This man is really bad luck, just out of the bank door to people to rob ... ... there are tens of thousands of it?Then I first sleep Kazakhstan In the cinema to see the film, a black screen to hear a brother shouted: move the mouse ah! You are very dangerous to wear, but you are very safe! The fox is not refined, Small nanny voice is particularly large, the owner told, to
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You give hope to a waste paper and make it worth it.' Women Air Max 2015 The professor's face showed a smile. Soon, he took out the lighter, lit the picture, blink of an eye, this paper into an ashes. Finally, the professor said: 'We all see it, at first and inconspicuous piece of paper, we look at it with a negative attitude, it will make it worthless.We make the paper suffer more doom If we give up hope to make it completely destroyed, it is clear that it simply can not have any beauty and value, but if we treat it with a positive attitude, give it some hope and strength, The piece of paper is so, and the same Air Max 2014 is true.A piece of paper can be turned into waste paper on the ground, we step on Cheap Nike Shoes Sale to Cheap Air Jordan Shoes step on, you can also write a painting, but also can be folded into paper airplane, fly very high, let us look.A piece of paper still have a variety of fate, not to mention us? Destiny is like a palm print, but no matter how it changes, always in our own hands. Let us to master their own destiny, do not let others interfere with the temptation, do not let fame and fortune, to overthrow our long aging forest of this wine! In the journey of life, we will inevitably encounter how much joy and sorrow, how sweet and bitter, how much success and frustration. Perhaps we have been crazy for this, for this frustrated, this sigh. But in this crazy, frustrated, sigh after you choose to catch up, or will be vulnerable to it?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
l the time to believe; if he promised to take you to the place, waiting for him Make a good ticket and then happy; if he said to marry you, Under Armour Curry so he bought a diamond ring kneeling in front of you Zapatos Nike Shox and then moved; feelings are not talk about it, we have been listening to the age of love. Borges said, I do not believe any language expression. 'Proud of his wife' to Hillary as the prototype of the female master experienced her husband's sex scandal, after jail, reunited to her job opportunities to help her through the difficulties, know how to appreciate her wisdom, and she had A story of the handsome town. When Will finally could not hold his own torment to Alicia expressed the long-standing feelings, Alicia interrupted him, said the sentence, but I need a plan.Poetry is easy, it 's the Parent-teacher conferences that are hard.Show me your plan We have gone through the student era of poetry Nike Air Max Shoes wine years, will not be holding the misty poetry alone singing 'I love you not like climbing the flowers of your highs to show off their own,' do not want the old time to find ' There was a man who loves me that the soul of the pilgrims love me aging face painful wrinkles ', so only romance is far from enough. But Colors of California Scarpe we are young, although experienced pain, but still in the heart to keep a stubborn, so that we want the plan is not money, diamond and social status, but striving, communicating and understanding. The girl sitting in the back seat of your bike left, not necessarily in order to sit in the BMW laugh, she can ride another bike, and you create your romance, as long as you give her a build in striving, Communicating and understanding the plan above. May the lover know each other in mind,Nostalgia is a thin radish Nostalgia is a thin radish ?This time home, back when the Canada Goose box and died, and quickly carry a move. In addition to a few pieces of clothing, they are all eating. Half of these eat, is sent by friends; the other half, it is 'my father and mother' brand food. 'My father and mother card' food as follows: A pack of dad fried peanuts. A bag of mother sun radish silk. A bag of dry sun dried hawthorn. A pack of daddy sun dried shrimp, shrimp. There are dishes on the market to Adidas Scarpe online buy, because the old man to the countryside, a small basket of things in the basket, the brand itself, after the father and mother to buy, picking, dressing, and how to do with a small note, Also became a 'my father and mother card' the. They have: a pack of millet, a pack of red lotus seeds, a bag of autumn fungus, a bag of wolfberry, a pack of red dates ... ... The most I was brooding is two bar dumplings leaves. To say that this dumplings leaves, they have to talk from the father and mother. They can not wait to put a Chinese into my suitcase, shipped back to France. So every time you go back to eat, I obviously said, can only take five hundred grams, they flew by 10, into my box five kilograms. Everybody in the country I feel pro, in addition to the airport check-in the girls. They are using my box to generate income, super a little bit, my God! The penalty for me to buy an international ticket. My parents, of course, mercilessly know this fact, but that is not, especially my mother, I give me a box when she took me as a dish, it seems that as long as the stuffed into the box, I will be able to display their talent at the airport, find out The way, the road, the final clearance, shipped out of China, and regardless of her regardless of her 'little' girl, the most timid and people strike up, set almost. Nike Free 5.0 V4 So every time the box, is a mother and my hide and seek, a pack of things she died into my box, I look at her not pay attention, secretly took out, hidden, after a while, yeah, it is also in a deepest The corner lying on the ground, I then come up with, once the boss full house patrol again found, Well, you listen to it, she kept, loudly muttering, like a foot on the foot String of big bells. You said how can I do - that two barn dumplings leaves, alas my son will really commit what the nerve - dumplings can have multiple ah, at home on the eve of the night, more than eleven, father and mother Fell asleep, I quietly out of the box, from my house out of the room, through the study, living room, restaurant, kitchen, into the storage room. At that time the home of the lights, extinguished, UGG Botas negro and the study of the curtains, not pulled, the window of the high street lights to the yellow light into the house, my parents bedroom door, opened a crack, light out of the study, Into the bedroom, fell on the father, the mother slept on the face as light. I am not moving, standing there, quietly watching the parents in the sleep are turned over - I want to leave home, piumini moncler outlet online they sleep too heavy. Living room coffee table, cups, cups are also waking up, in the light of the night they also opened their eyes, gently looked at me, but did not say anything, my heart is still very nervous, it is faster, straight into the Storage room. Inside full. Can be afraid of the mother found in the morning and trouble, then put two barn dumplings hidden in the back of the refrigerator, the window of an Ap
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
panistefanin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Unfortunately, I can not help you! I'm not good at this. Sorry!((
cbr
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.