We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. burghard.britzke
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, 23 October 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
When trying to compile my less I get
templates/purity_iii/less/bootstrap.less<br /> File '../../../../../templates/purity_iii/less.less` not found. in anonymous-file-0.less'

I found that it is during the calculation of import files. It sees the name of the directory purity_iii/less. I think it should import all files in that directory but instead it adds a ".less" to the directory name in line 5639! of file '/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less/less.php'

Deinstalling T3 and Purity (removing t3-assets) and reinstalling T3 and Purity did not help.

Update: 28.10.15
The full error message from the joomla backend is:

Compile LESS to CSS failed
templates/purity_iii/less/bootstrap.less File `../../../../../templates/purity_iii/less.less` not found. in anonymous-file-0.less
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() (Joomla)/index.php:45
2 JApplicationSite->render() (Joomla)/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:258
3 JApplicationCms->render() (Joomla)/libraries/cms/application/site.php:745
4 JDocumentHTML->parse() (Joomla)/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:1045
5 JDocumentHTML->_fetchTemplate() (Joomla)/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:455
6 JDocumentHTML->_loadTemplate() (Joomla)/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:635
7 require() (Joomla)/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:578
8 T3Template->loadLayout() (Joomla)/templates/purity_iii/index.php:35
9 include() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/template.php:219
10 T3Template->loadBlock() (Joomla)/templates/purity_iii/tpls/blog.php:30
11 include() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/template.php:195
12 T3Template->addHead() (Joomla)/templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/head.php:44
13 T3Template->addCss() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/template.php:840
14 T3Less::addStylesheet() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/template.php:792
15 T3Less::buildCss() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/less.php:521
16 T3Less::compileCss() (Joomla)/plugins/system/t3/includes/core/less.php:157

I installed a NEW Joomla with T3 and Purity -> compiling works (unfortunately that is not a possible solution for me)

I checked for differences in some directories of both (my installation and the new) with the "diff -r" command
plugins/system/t3 -> no differences
templates/purity_iii -> no differences
t3-assets/dev -> my: is empty, new: several files in it (these are cached files made during compilation)

Are there any other files to check for differences?

When I add "?themer=1" to the url the site displays well. No javascript errors are shown at the debugger of the browser. So the less files which are sent to the browser in this case seems to be correct.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I found a line in Joomlas configuration.php file
public $cache_handler = '';

which has been originally
public $cache_handler = 'cachelite';

For my live site. When I copied the Site to my local installation for development I got the joomla error message:
Warning: require_once(Cache/Lite.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <my Joomla Installation Folder>/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/cachelite.php on line 75

I had changed the valuator the variable $cache_handler to '<empty string>' to get rid of the error. After that my Joomla installation seemed to work well... but.... only T3 less compiling failed.
Setting the configuration value to
public $cache_handler = 'file';
lets T3 less compiling work again.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It would be nice to get an error message with leads to the real problem (no/invalid cache handler configured). The actual error message points to the wrong direction.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.