We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Alvaro
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. General Discussion
  4. Sunday, 01 November 2015
  5.  Subscribe via email
Hello.
I want to display a list of items to my choice from extra-fields. The choice of article the editor does not serve me.

To select, in the .xml file I used the following code.

<fieldset name="basic" addfieldpath="/administrator/components/com_content/models/fields">
<field name="article_id" type="modal_article" default="" label="Select an article" description="" />

And to make an echo get the ID of the article, I would like to know how to build the title and link to that data; because I have not succeeded.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

I am afraid I do not get what you mean, it's great if you can explain it in more details with screenshots so we can help you figure it out.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Know that it is difficult to say that easy to easy. Because it is necessary to know how to talk and action, Shoes Outlet to understand the immediate things, to a reasonable distribution, and then apply themselves in the action, to determine their own and others position, so that their heart wide, accept more The words and deeds. Why is it easy to say, because as long as do not judge and do not go to the top of the words, and then in their own heart to do a simple one, slowly to analyze the positive side of the incident, and then ask people to ask the side of the words Cheap Crossbody Bags can be The Speak effortlessly, it's easy. But to meet have to pay more efforts for your words and go hard, maybe your words will be Michael Kors Belts able to change a person's life, Cheap Coach Bags sale maybe your words will be able to let a person have Nike Air Max 180 a lifetime of shadow, so sometimes speak Do not worry, in different positions to say different words, if not answer, then silence, do not rush to speak, because the world's words are not robbed.A kind of Acacia is also a good understanding, and at the moment they still can not stay, because others are running with the time, if their own to give up, not only give up their own, and give up the time, if not to analyze other people's time , And then do not look at their own eyes, then the will get lost, should not be lost will be lost. Good for others, if in order to get a return, then it is not good for others, but for profit and line. Give others what they want to get their own, and the moment is also looking at, for their own is a false name. If someone else knows that a person's pay, you do not speak, others will understand, if you do not understand, you even pay more, but also worthless. So, the key question is not someone else, but how to face their own. Your smile does not make me happy, and my sad you have never tried, often smiling in the opposite, and happy at the edge of the pain I will not let the smile spread their pain, because the pain, I grew up faster Smile is prepared for the pain, so I will not let the pain behind the smile. You have your way, but others also have someone else's understanding, others may not be in accordance with what you said to go, but they can follow others to do it Good or bad things, but their own may not be able to return to a satisfactory return, because the pay can get the same return is very small, if they can persevere to adhere to their own decisions, and never change , Then there is always one day someone else will understand their own.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.