We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Steve
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 10 November 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
I'm new to Joomla T3 and developing in general. I am able to get my website to incorporate JS files via the assets.xml file. However, I have no idea where to put the JS coding in the rest of the website.

The script I have loaded is scroll.js
The code in this script is:

$(document).ready(function() {
$('a').on('click', function(event) {
event.preventDefault();
var hash = this.hash;

$('html, body').animate({
scrollTop: $(hash).offset().top
}, 800, function(){
window.location.hash = hash;
});
});
});

The page I am working with is here:
http://weddingknot.us/concierge-services

What I'm trying to do is incorporate a smooth scroll to the anchors on this page. For instance, the down arrow at the top of the page below "Concierge Services" should do an animate scroll down to "Concierge Tiers." And then each tier should scroll down to it's respective tier once clicked. I also have some "return to top" type buttons as well that should scroll up to the "Concierge Tiers" section of the page.

Though the T3 documentation does a solid job of describing how to get JS to load into the document, I feel as if there is as step missing as to where to include JS code when coding the site. Does one include it in the modules, or in the php files, or elsewhere? Or have I missed the "how to" section regarding JS? :)

I appreciate any help on this matter! And thanks in advance.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
If things can not change, then to change the concept. 44, only the unclear ax, there is Shoes Outlet no firewood; only those who can not think of, no can not do things. Want to always have a way, do not want to always have a reason! 45, success is the advantage of play, failure is the accumulation of shortcomings. There is only one reason to go to the road, there are many reasons for the wrong way. The prophet foresees to change his life, unknowingly ruined his life! 46, with an apple to exchange an apple each is still an apple, Basketball Shoes with a message to exchange a message to each other is two information, you have a concept, I have a concept, under the exchange of two concepts are obtained. 47, do not think you do not want something, otherwise you must get it; think about what you want, so you will get it. In fact, in life, we must always pay attention to their own want, and not always pay attention to their own fear! And worry about the future, it is better to work hard now. This road, only struggle to give you a sense of security. Do not easily put a dream on someone else, and do not care too much about the whisper, because the future is your own, only you can give yourself the greatest sense of security. Do not forget to promise yourself to do, do not forget where you want to go, no matter how hard, how far.No man has nothing to do Those who have not lost, often lose a mess;No wrestling people, falling often can not climb up;Do not experience the hungry people, poverty is bound to be your destination;Those who have gone New Arrivals through hard work, the majority of you will not be long.What you despise, and will be your value;You focus on a direction, will eventually go far more than others. Flowers, often in the night; forging ahead, often in solitude; success or failure, often on the road. The more the more the more clear, life Cheap Crossbody Bags sometimes really need to wait, let it come, it should go to let it go, do not force, not strong, can not see the one day will look open, not the total One day will be another way to you, do not worry, do not complain, to see what time will give us what kind of answer, perhaps the answer is not important, the light is nothing is the most important, even if people forget the teeth cold.No man has nothing to do.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet
Nike Air Max Shoes Online
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Coach Handbags Outlet
Cheap Crossbody Bags
cheap Coach Handbags sale
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Womens Nike Free Shoes
Free Run Shoes
Nike Free Run Womens Shoes
Cheap Air Jordan Shoes
Authentic Men's Nike Shoes
Coach Jewelry
Coach Wallets
Crossbody Bags
Custom Items
Michael Kors Belts
Michael Kors Jewelry
Michael Kors Wallets
Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Backpacks
Backpacks and Luggage
Crossbodies
Crossbody Bags
Michael Kors Jewelry
New Arrivals
Coach Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Shoulder Bags
Coach Bags Totes
Michael Kors Backpacks and Luggage
Michael Kors Combo Set
Michael Kors Crossbodies
Michael Kors New Arrivals
Michael Kors Satchels
Michael Kors Shoulder Bags
Michael Kors Totes
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 2 CB 94
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 2013
Nike Air Max 2014
Nike Air Max 87 / 1
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 90-2009
Nike Air Max Command
Nike Air Max Excellerate +2
Nike Air Max Hyper
Nike Air Max Light
Nike Air Max Lunar
Nike Air Max R4
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Tailwind
Nike Air Max Terra Ninety
Nike Air Max Ultimate
Nike Free 3.0 V4
Nike Free 3.0 V5
Nike Free 4.0
Nike Free 5.0 V4
Nike Free 6.0
Nike Free 7.0
Nike Free Run
Nike Free Run 2
Nike Free Run 3
Nike Free TR Fit
Nike Roshe Run 2014
Nike Roshe Run Mesh
Nike Roshe Run Mid
Nike Roshe Run Pattern
Nike Roshe Run Slip
Nike Roshe Run Suede
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Opinions on canada goose femme nike air force 1 femme the enfants [url=https://www.nikebeau.fr/nike-air-force-1-homme-c-9_11.html]nike air force 1 homme gilete nike air max 1 homme vers le canada goose gilet femmes bas[/url] Scope canada goose soldes and Admissions of [url=https://www.nikebeau.fr/air-max-thea-homme-c-1_3.html]air max [url=https://www.nikebeau.fr/nike-air-force-1-homme-c-9_11.html]nike air force nike air force 1 femme 1 homme[/url] thea homme[/url] Songjiang Kindergarten in 2016
According to the Shanghai Municipal Government Canada Goose Vêtements News Office official microblogging news, nike air max 90 enfant Shanghai Songjiang today chaussures nike basket announced the 2016 nike [url=https://www.nikebeau.fr/nike-air-max-90-homme-c-1_8.html]nike air max 90 homme air max 1 femme[/url] nike air max 90 femme Songjiang District pre-school education stage Doudoune Canada Goose of chaussures nike [url=https://www.nikebeau.fr/air-max-thea-femme-c-1_2.html]air max thea femme pas cher[/url] small classes, including the Songjiang moncler enfants doudounes? City District Public Park, Jiuting area, nike air max Si Jing and moncler doudoune femme other Town kindergarten school area, the specific area of ​​the school district and Songjiang 2016 moncler doudoune kindergarten enrollment work opinions see the long picture. Look at your baby doudounes canada goose enfants on which baby According to the Shanghai Municipal Government News Office official microblogging news, Shanghai Songjiang today announced the 2016 Songjiang District pre-school education stage of small moncler pas cher classes, including the Songjiang City District Public Park, Jiuting area, Si canada goose homme Jing and other canada goose pas cher Town kindergarten school area, the specific area of ​​the school district and Songjiang 2016 kindergarten enrollment work opinions see the long picture. Look at your baby on which baby
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
Thanks for posting Really Such Things. I should recommend your site to my friends.
Avriq
Avriq India
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 19
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.