T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Wendy
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, 20 November 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am developing Joomla sites for some clients and testing out a number of different templates. So far all the 3rd party templates I've tried seem to be meant for a specific purpose and layout, and customizing them creates more problems. I need something that's more flexible which I can use for any Joomla site I create for different clients. I'm hoping that T3 on its own (the full package) could be the answer to my prayers, perhaps customizing one of the built-in templates.

My concern is that if I have other templates already installed (testing) that are also based on T3 framework, will that cause problems for either the other templates or for anything I develop directly using T3? I don't want to delete the other templates just yet until I know I have a better alternative, so I'm cautious about just going ahead and trying it, in case it messes up what's already there.

Does anyone know the answer to this? Many thanks in advance for help with this. :-)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

You can use multiple T3 based templates in 1 site. As the templates are all based on T3 so there is no conflict. In addition, each page will use 1 template only, that mean, when you are viewing a page, there is 1 template loaded so it normally does not cause conflict.
Our template clubs have lots of templates based on t3 and they all working fine in 1 site.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Thanks very much for your reply, Gardner Luna. I didn't see this until now or I would have thanked you sooner. : )
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Its my pleasure @Wendy
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.