T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. tyo
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, November 24 2015, 02:44 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Dear,

I have experience where Virtuemart 3 doesn't work properly with T3V3. Add to Cart function cannot working. It seems, there is conflict between VM3 and T3V3. Kindly please help me to solve this problem...

Kindest Regards
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
tyo Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thread is closed... I just solved this problem. There was jQuery conflict "hasTooltip" on the module. So, I disable "Load jQuery" from that module...
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Did you upgrade to latest T3 version, we tested and it is working properly with Virtuemart.

Retgards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
a month after the day of noon rest, Donald Duck loudly shouting that we jelly to eat. And after so long, he still did not have any big action on the Mickey Mouse, his reason is always: feelings to slowly cultivate. It is my hands from the Donald Duck took the jelly, just to take this thing satire him, I saw her never far from alone. This time, her face did not have the last time I saw her, that no secret smile, replace it is how can not cover the haggard. I am sorry for her, this is my feeling at that time. I have to make her happy, this is my idea at that time. So I pretended to dance to cause her attention, in fact, it is not that it is in the dance, with the Northeast saying that is 'blind.' I suddenly changed the Dang Dao Diao of the whole surprised a moment, and then he did not know what to follow me in the street, 'Joseph' up. When she was about to pass by my side, my left foot Nike Air Max Shoes stumbled my right foot, I was lying in front of her smoothly. She smiled carefully and stopped. If I had nothing to stand up, I started my little trick. I learned the Under Armour Curry 3 direction of Chaplin, in front of her around a small circle, and stood in front of her, I stretched out his right hand, and started my palm, and then I will be my hand away from her Sight, when my right hand reappeared in front of her, holding the lollipop I had prepared, I put it into her hands, and I will be my empty left hand stretched out her Ear, when she was a bit overwhelmed, I will Donald Duck to my jelly, but also into her hands, and then I still learn the direction of Chaplin quickly went elsewhere. I did not notice that when I finished these actions, whether she was happy smile, I noticed that my heart was fast soon. When I turned to see her again, she had continued her journey. Then Donald Duck came and Colors of California Scarpe asked me, 'Is she?' 'Ok' 'Good eyes'. I had a trance afternoon, when I was ready to get off work, she appeared again, this time she came to me. I took off my mask under her request. 'Xx, I'll know you.' She said happily. This time, my turn I do not know what to do. Since then, I began to ripen with her again. I think this time she will give me a chance, maybe, I can catch this opportunity. But that did not happen. Since then, I have a liaison with her every day, or a text message, or a phone call, or when I work for her canada goose outlet to come to see me, it's like realizing her dream for many years, Nike Scarpe but it's like A dream Until one day I called her, after chatting a few words I told her: 'tell you something. 'what's up?' 'You can not be angry.' 'Well, not angry, what's the matter?' 'Do my girlfriend.' After a moment of silence she said, 'I did not think you would like me, you were fine, you would find a better person than me, we would only be friends. 'Haha, fooled it, April Fool's Day happy ~' 'What are you doing? April Fool's Day is tomorrow.' That is, from that day later, I contact with her less up, she did not take the initiative to contact me, she seems busy up. Just six months later, I and Donald Duck or as usual in the street happy 'get Joseph', she and he inadvertently entered my line of sight, I do Nike Air Max R4 not know when they are good and in her When I noticed that, she seemed to be interested in turning back into another street. A few days later, Donald Duck told me: 'After get off work, please I eat hot pot. 'Well, these two days I would like to drink with you.' I readily agreed, he looks is not very happy. When he came to the hot pot shop, he looked Zapatos Nike Shox very serious, I have not seen him had such a face, he ordered a package, said: 'first to twelve bottles of beer. He still did not speak, piumini moncler outlet online he just a glass of a drink, and then let me go with a cup, when the pot of food is good, he has finished three bottles. Then he said, 'Today I am almost confused with Mickey Mouse.' 'what happened?' 'Today I found a chance to chat with the Mickey Mouse, I asked her: 'how do you see me?', She said: 'You are very good' 'Then say, do not say half do not say, then?' 'I'll tell you the result, I know a secret of Mickey Mouse.' 'What secret is she not going to be?' 'Do you really want to know?' 'Ok.' 'You drink this cup and I'll tell you.' When I put down the glass, Donald Duck said to me: 'In fact, Mickey Mouse has always liked you. 'What?' 'it is true.' 'I have no interest in her, and you know that my mind is all on her.' Donald UGG Botas negro Duck did not speak, just met a cup with me. 'What are you going to do next?' 'Look at the chant, let it be.' Yes, how are you told her. 'How did you go back to the past.' 'Editor's note, the first few days are not all good?' 'She has her favorite people, this is the fact that I can not change.' 'Come, because of this, we both have to drink one.' After drinking the cup, I said: 'These two days I thought of something, the waiter, and then six bottles of beer. 'Do you think of what?' 'Love is not chasing, is met.' 'No, no, no way to love.' 'You can not see your love, how can you catch something you can not see.' 'You do not tell me such a philosophical thing, that do not fly.' 'Maybe, I just thought of it all.' That day I and Donald Duck or drink a lot, but also talked about a lot of th
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.