T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. John
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, August 28 2013, 04:21 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I'd like to make my menu to look and act exactly as the T3 website.

http://t3-framework.org/

In other words, the website you are on now! The brown background and a logo on the left at the same height as the main menu (my own logo where T3 is). Is there an easy way to do this? Is there a template option or theme available?

Thanks,

John
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi John,

There was no theme on T3 Blank that make the menu look like this site.
You just need to inspect element and try to copy the same.

Though this type of menu is exist on our template. You can take it as reference.
http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_argo/

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
John Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks. In that case I'll code it manually. Cheers. John
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
her son. The son's home is his own home, the daughter's home is someone's home. When the mother lives with me, in addition to the city's room and lifestyle in front of her very different, her biggest problem is lonely, did not live to her dry, which is equal to let her go to prison. My floor is very high, and it is very difficult for her next floor. We did not go to work with her, and she said she was skeptical that she would become dumb. Whenever I came back to work at home, saw her a pair of lonely and look forward to the eyes, the hearts are also very tragic. Mother finally returned to the country, in the sister home long live down. In the big sister home, she can always find a living, but also on them (third person plural if the female-based, then use them. ') The life of the home refers to the East West, advice. No one at home, and can not find a living time, Women Air Max Thea Print she can lift his feet to go out to find her peers who often homely. So soon the mother had to live like a duck in the water, hard to share. But I know, in her heart, must still haunt a kind of people, not the end of the desolate. Mother hard life, but the achievements of a good body. She did not have any disease, because the improvement of living standards, but also diet section, living orderly, old body but more tough, more glowing spirit. Her own heart is not to their own for the elderly, action up words such as clock, walking like a wind. This scene has finally led to disaster, Cheap Nike Shoes Sale one day walking in the evening, a fall to the ground, the results of femoral neck fracture, from collapsed on the kang. Mother stopped the activities, greatly reduced appetite, the body more and more weak, the spirit is also increasingly stagnant. Two years later, died on March 5, 1992. I received a big sister to shoot the telegram, from the provincial capital to the sister home, only to see the mother has closed the eyes, touch the mother cold body. I am disgusted with God, a long time silent. After a long time, thoughts flow up. I think: that is the body, she from the last dynasty of China, through the early Republic of China, through the warlords, the Japanese invaders and the Kuomintang between the war, through the beginning of the People's Republic of China, Nearly a century. And one was born at the end of chaos, longer than poverty, went to college, in the reform and opening up to see the world, now in the provincial capital of a small civil servant who originated here. I am very surprised to think of this. It makes me thrilling. I did not cry at that time. To the night when a person, I was tears. In accordance with the hometown of custom, I stood in a village chair, high for the mother to guide the way to the West. I fell for my mother. I was holding the mother's urn, carefully into the tomb of our village cemetery - buried next to my father's coffin. Others buried buried up. When I first faced the mother's body, I never believed that the face and the body is my Wholesale Nike Air Max Shoes mother. I keep my mother around the car to the county crematorium, I think was sent to the crematorium is not the mother. During the time the cremation was energized, my mind was trembling with great tremors, but I did not think it had anything to do with my mother. When I picked up the urn, I did not think it had anything to do with my mother. After a long period of time, I believe that the mother is still somewhere in this world, but I know that she does not exist, has been without a trace The whole universe seems to have become a huge shell, my heart is also hollowed out. Grief after the past grief, maybe when it will be more than tears. The mother had completely absent when she existed, the mother of a picture of the picture forever in my mind flow. At this time, I know the weight of the mother, know Nike Free 5.0+ the value of the mother, I know my mother really understand and feelings. The world's most sincere and selfless feelings is maternal love, because the sincere and selfless and look great!´╗┐In the southern city of Scotland Glasgow, there is a teenage girl, she most hate her parents on her control, do not accept the religious beliefs at home. She said to her parents: 'I do not want that God, I'm sick of you, I have to live my own life!' Then she secretly Nike Air Max 95 Mens ran away from home. She was determined to be a self-reliant woman, a person who was not bound by others. But how long did she lose, because she did not have any special skills, simply can not find work. Originally go home to recognize their parents a mistake, it is no big deal, but she is a particularly stubborn child, rather die than parents do not want to bow. Eventually, the impoverished she had to go down the street and become a bad girl. Time fleeting, 10 years passed. The girl 's father died in her daughter' s melancholy, her mother 's hair turned white in her thoughts, and the girl was getting deeper and deeper in that dirty environment. Authentic Women's Nike Shoes Girl and home no contact, the mother was patient at home waiting for her daughter's return. One day, when the mother finally learned a trace of her daughter, they came to the city's slums, to a rescue agency to find, is still no info
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.