T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. kazem
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, January 30 2016, 10:46 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi everyone, as i told i want to have my awesome off canvas menu active/visibile on page load. wanna use it as a simple sidebar with close button :-D
i'm using t3 bs3 blank template on joomla 3.x
thanks.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
kazem Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
can anybody help me please?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Off-canvas is not designed for such purpose so to make it work the way you want, it will require customization but it is out of our support scope. You may need to hire a dev to implement that feature for your site.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
kazem Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Luna, can you please show me how can i add a simple side bar on my t3 bs3 blank template ?
thanks
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

This will require lots of customization, you will need build specific layout and define the position for sidebar. After that, you will need to add CSS & JS to make it work your ways. This belongs to customization so it's out of our support scope. You should hire a dev to implement that feature for you.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
chen solo Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
And then I have some low selfesteem, looking for a job from that day, my shortcomings exposed, giving the voice is not big enough, not confident, speak no emboldened, Coach Wallets expression is not very strong. But I back from the heart to give myself more talk about it just fine, I seem to often use fantasy to solve the problem, in practice, very little practice it. I would like to ask, how to improve selfconfidence, practice voice perhaps accustomed to their own tone, that the sound is Cheap Michael Kors Handbags quite large, so I do not know the size of the voice of voice, huh, huh. There is the teacher, do you think I should go to school or give up? If you can, I would like to participate in adult college entrance examination, this is more efficient. My parents are against me to go to school, say late, will not give me a chance, I lost my way ... ... look forward to your reply. This friend: hello You said, 'I was suffering from depression before leaving the school, the heart of the struggle is very painful. Wait until this year I really is very painful to my friend introduced the psychiatrist that it was moderate depression. I have this disease has 5, 6 years time 'on the issue of depression, I suggest you go to my blog read a good read' how to remove the remnants of depression how to regulate depression This is a mental illness? I was diagnosed with depression by a psychiatrist. Is depression able to heal yourself? ' I got severe depression please help me no selfconfidence and patience how to do 'and so on, I believe they are selfadjustment is helpful. You say 'their job to find a day from that day, my shortcomings on the exposed, giving the introduction Shoes Outlet of the sound is not big enough, no confidence, no confidence in the expression, expression is not very strong,' from the first day you find Work situation, I think your performance is still fine, Nike Air Presto Mens it is because for the first day, in the face of unfamiliar people a little nervous anxiety and even fear is very normal
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Lady Gaga Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
For example, CCtalk's answer function, for the teacher during the course of the test needs of development at any time, the subject pushed to the students, the teacher can quickly recover the answer, get the correct rate statistics. However, the Shanghai Jiang partner, CCtalk president Lu Jian said, CCtalk is not just a simple tool, but also formed a complete platform closed loop. From the pre-class notice, courseware release, to the class live, whiteboard answer card, raise hands on wheat interaction, and then to the course after the playback, homework, marketing fees, etc., formed a complete closed-loop. The completeness of these facilities greatly helped teachers to solve the fine aspects of the teaching process, so that they have the energy to focus on the construction of teaching content. Lu Jian said that CCtalk will now be mainly for two types of people to send an invitation: one is born with personal IP teachers and institutions, and the other is their own content, but the lack of Internet marketing experience of traditional institutions teachers.
nike lebron 11 shoes
nike lebron shoes low
nike lebron x shoes cheap
nike lebron 10 basketball shoes
nike lunar running shoes
nike lunar outlet
nike lunar shoes
nike lunar hyperquickness
nike flyknit lunar 3
new nike lunar shoes
nike lunar flyknit
nike lunar womens
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
nd smooth flow to the unknown distance. At both ends of the river bank, is a few sparse and arranged a few stone chairs, long. A girl, wearing a white leather coat, surrounded by a pale yellow lattice scarf, hand clutching a hot water cup, sitting on a stone chair looking at a book. Girl is not beautiful, in this talk about the breeze, the figure seems a bit thin, but she naturally into the immediate scenery, there is no sense of violation, as if a natural landscape painting. For a moment could not help but to guess about the girl thing, look at her age, as if not, should be a college student. So what is she looking at? Is it your own textbook? Or ready to test graduate information? There is no echo around, quiet, the wind is too light do not exercise, insects have not got up Qiu Ming chorus has not yet begun. The rest, only the sound of falling leaves, a piece of rustling sound; only the clouds drift to the sound, a two gently walk; there are, that is, the sunset to the sunset color of labor, about two Under the trouble. Looking at everything like this, as if a heavy footsteps, here will break this piece of quiet. The girl did not pay attention to these, as if she had completely penetrated the book in her hand, but naive cool, and occasionally put his hand on the hot cup of warm, and occasionally sip a hot water. I suddenly have an impulse, would like to go up and the girl say hello, just just say hello only. A heart is now completely calm down, I also differences, just still restless heart, just still for the trivial child irritability, and now has been completely calm. I slowed down, walked toward the other side, my mind no longer a trace of distractions, the heart left only the quiet. In the calm thinking, will see a lot of Cheap Nike Mens Shoes For Sale funny in the past, their own expectations, their dreams, their own way, as if only in this moment will be like a rain wash the general clear, but also as if only at this time Spotless Mens Nike Air Max Shoes The girl sitting away from my not far away, backed by the stone chair is a black asphalt road, I have walked along the road behind her, looked at her back, an elegant long Hair, at this moment is more free and easy. Smiled, I accelerated Cheap Nike Shoes the pace, walked gently behind her, followed by another falling maple leaf, gradually blurred. Autumn footsteps always go away, maybe the next round of sunrise is early winter, but who knows? A quiet, a thought, a little sentiment, a lost lost. In the sunset Jinhui, quietly waiting for the winter visit.That one, amazing the words of the year Walk to see a flower, with a roll of poetry and literature, inadvertently appreciate the transformation of these three years. Three years, some people will be the story on the shoulders, some people will be idle into the capsule, some people will be forgotten, some people will be sad, forget the way, I do not know return. Dear yourself, then you, please do not forget, that one, amazing the words of the Year, to find that belong to the soul of the original country. Do not remember who said: we exhausted life, but Authentic Nike Shoes Sale to the Authentic Free Run Shoes inner Orchids come, push the door into, see their own heart that the vast warmth of the hometown. Experienced things, the party will feel indifferent, abundance. Today, you know their own Sentimental and inadequate, and now you want three years after the transformation. Three years later, you will be twisted years dream; three years later, when you drink the years for the wine; three years later, you should be so angry, but initially did not change. No matter where and where, my dear, please do not forget the amazing words of your first years: not chaos in the heart, not trapped in love, fear the future, do not read past, so, good The (A) not chaos in the heart of reading tea, leaning to listen to the rain, Women Air Max 2015 the day clear as water. University time, always silent; out of the window, the heart attributed to peace. Three years after you, must not chaos in mind, and not chaos in the heart, is not easy to do. Ancient Huieng monk had said: not the streamers, not the wind, but the heart. This sentence inherent idealism of the limitations, but also tells a few clear reason to come. And then look at the Han Shan and pick up the dialogue, I remember the answer to pick up just let him, let him, avoid him, resistance to him, respect him, ignore him, wait a few years, you and see him. Visible, although the world is troubled, you Nike Free Run Shoes have to be the usual heart, not chaos in the heart. Of course, such a light life, not alienated from the earth, but to make themselves in this red practice more rustic. This book contains the truth of the book, in fact, hidden in the plain things. Back to nature, go with the flow. (B) not trapped in the lover can Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes not be confined to a room, build a barrier to isolation; people can not be trapped in their own love among the cold changes in the world and human well-being. Not trapped in the Cheap Nike Shoes situation is not a simple meaning: one is not rigidly adhere to the red tape and shy feelings, do the true nature of the people; the second is not indulge in the pleasures of love, do diligent people; have the University of Happy Tour, I
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You give hope to a waste paper and make it worth it.' Women Air Max 2015 The professor's face showed a smile. Soon, he took out the lighter, lit the picture, blink of an eye, this paper into an ashes. Finally, the professor said: 'We all see it, at first and inconspicuous piece of paper, we look at it with a negative attitude, it will make it worthless.We make the paper suffer more doom If we give up hope to make it completely destroyed, it is clear that it simply can not have any beauty and value, but if we treat it with a positive attitude, give it some hope and strength, The piece of paper is so, and the same Air Max 2014 is true.A piece of paper can be turned into waste paper on the ground, we step on Cheap Nike Shoes Sale to Cheap Air Jordan Shoes step on, you can also write a painting, but also can be folded into paper airplane, fly very high, let us look.A piece of paper still have a variety of fate, not to mention us? Destiny is like a palm print, but no matter how it changes, always in our own hands. Let us to master their own destiny, do not let others interfere with the temptation, do not let fame and fortune, to overthrow our long aging forest of this wine! In the journey of life, we will inevitably encounter how much joy and sorrow, how sweet and bitter, how much success and frustration. Perhaps we have been crazy for this, for this frustrated, this sigh. But in this crazy, frustrated, sigh after you choose to catch up, or will be vulnerable to it?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
of $ 131,600 (approximately RMB 75,000 per month) 1.9% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE Unemployment rate 1.9% 53700 NUMBER OF JOBS53700 Ranked 3 in Best Technology Jobs ranked third in the Best Technology Rankings 8. Psychologist Psychologist This field is not stagnant; there's so many new and innovative waysto approach treating the mental health issues. The Mental HealthParity Act and the Affordable Care Act, which has made health caremore accessible to a wider population, is helping drive the demandfor more psychologists. This field is not stagnant; there are too many new and WMNS Nike Dunk Heels innovative ways to deal with mental health problems. Quick Stats: Statistics Summary $ 94,590 MEDIAN SALARY Average Annual Salary $ 94,590 (US $ 54,000 per month) 1.2% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE Unemployment Rate 1.2% 32,500 NUMBER OF JOBS32,500 Vacancies Rankings 1 in Best Science Jobs Ranked first in the scientific work list 9. Web Developer web development developers The web developers are the gaming responsible for creatingwebsites. While some web developers will design a website 'sfront and back end, many web development companies split theseresponsibilities. The engineer is the artist who is responsible for creating the site.Although some web development engineers will have a frontend design and backend design for a website, many web development companies will separate these tasks (completed by multiple people) .Quick Stats: Statistics Summary $ 64,970 MEDIAN SALARY Average annual salary of $ 64,970 (approximately RMB 37,000 per month) 3.6% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE Unemployment rate 3.6% 39500 NUMBER OF JOBS39500 vacancies Rankings 4 in Best Technology Jobs Ranked in the best technical rankings Four Ons Research Analyst Operations research analysts are highlevel problemsolvers who useadvanced techniques, such as optimization, data mining, statisticalanalysis and mathematical modeling, to develop solutions that helpbusinesses and organizations operate more efficiently andcosteffectively. The division is a highlevel problem solver who uses advanced techniques such as optimization, data mining, statistical analysis, and mathematical modeling to develop solutions to help businesses and institutions run more costeffectively. Quick Stats: Statistics Summary $ 78,630 MEDIAN SALARY Average Annual Salary $ 78,630 (US Cheap Nike Mens Shoes $ 45,000 per month) 2.6% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE Unemployment Rate 2.6% 27600 NUMBER OF JOBS27600 Vacancies Rankings 5 ??in Best Business Jobs in Best Business Ranked fifth in the job listThe survey shows that Beijing is still the preferred candidate for graduates Despite the report on Tuesday, according to a report released last Tuesday, despite the fog haze, but Beijing still by virtue of its 'Soft environment' to become the first choice for graduates to find work. Researchers at China and the Globalization think tank and educational advisory firm Maccles have analyzed the survey report from 20,000 graduates. Researchers at the Center for China and Globalization and educationconsultancy MyCOS analysis responses from 20,000 graduates. They found that the Chinese capital was the preferred choice forfinding work based on social environment, economic development, infrastructure, consumption habits and internationalizedatmosphere. They found that the Chinese capital Beijing because of social environment, economic development, Facilities, spending habits and international ambience, is still the choice of job seekers. While Shenzhen, Shanghai and Guangzhou are behind Beijing. Graduates on average turn on a job in a smaller city that paid up to 1, 120 yuan more a month to stay in Beijing, the report said. Reported that graduates will usually choose to stay in Beijing and give up the work of small cities, Although this needs to bear a fixed cost of more than 1120 yuan per month. For Shenzhen and Shanghai, the offer to relocate would have toexceed 1,000 yuan a month, or to move to Guangzhou it would have tobe 441 yuan better a month. For Shenzhen and Shanghai, the cost of resettlement will exceed 1000 per month Yuan, choose to work in Guangzhou, then the cost may be 441 yuan per month. The report included only cities with a population of at least 1million. This report only investigates cities with a population of more than 1 million. Wang Boqing, founder of MyCOS and an expert in college graduate times, while tubes met stillises are still top choices for graduates to work in, the past three years have seen moreuniversity and college Cheap Nike Shoes students work in prefecturelevel cities, oreven smaller cities, Wang Boqing is the founder of Maccles, but also a college graduate employment experts. He said that although the metropolis is still the first choice for job seekers, but in the past three years, more and more college graduates choose to work in prefecturelevel cities and even smaller cities. These places Nike Lunar Mens do not have the pressure of big cities.Japanese employees are the lowest in loyalty in Mexico A survey shows that Japanese employees do not trust their employers more than employees in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. A study found that Japanese employees in
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.