T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Susanne Ritzinger
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, February 02 2016, 01:43 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello, I have a big problem. If you look at the t3-template on the mobile phone in responsive mode, it can not be larger with 2 fingers. This is only possible without the responsive mode. How should I change the code? I hope anyone have an idea. Thank you.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

The template fits all responsive layouts, here is a screenshot of the template in mobile: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/833/9348221898.png
However, mobile has different sizes, but the template will be resized to fit the screen size.

Could you please take a screenshot for me with highlight the issue you mentioned?

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Jack Flynn Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
When Buffett speaks the word 'focus', I do not know how much of the crowd here can Nike Men Shoes Sale understand the meaning of his word, but has always been an important guide to Buffett's advance. Focus on what is the pursuit of perfection, and this mettle is unique, not who can imitate the imitation of the. Focus is not only the key to success, but also a characteristic of a healthy mind. Focus is to focus on something above, and you are concerned about the integration of things, not attracted by other foreign objects, will not be haunted by anxiety. Can not focus on people, it can not relax. Focus and relaxation, in fact, is the same coin only two sides, focus is also a key feature of a happy life. A person is only devoted to one thing, will bring fun. For one thing, no matter what you have seen in the past, it feels how boring it is, and once you focus on it, it becomes alive! And a person's most beautiful state, is to enter that living state. Focus on the pursuit of professional excellence, it is due to focus, only the achievements of Thomas Edison this American history, the greatest inventor; it is due to focus, was born Walter Disney, the world-renowned cartoon father; It is because of the focus, let everyone know the American soul godfather James Brown. Similarly, the focus or the determination to complete the great cause, otherwise, people will not see the first female congressman Janet Lan Jin Cheap Nike Shoes force against the United States to participate in two world wars, and these two wars to the world in addition to disaster It is pain.Look at the wonderful silence in the vivid There are many things in life, we can not change, but we can do our best Perhaps there are many situations in life, we are unable to, but we can be treated with heart. Whether hard or tortuous, whether sad or painful, we can not lose confidence, give up the hearts of faith. The face of all kinds of life, try hard, even if not the desire of the heart, we have no regrets.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
'Fear' is just a process     My ear blowing through the biting wind, the heart could not help but rise a feeling: that is afraid. Dark night, a long field on Nike Mens Shoes Outlet the road I ride alone crazy walk on the way home, my heart again and again to tell myself not afraid! But when I passed a cemetery, my heart could not help speed up the speed of jumping, eyes from time to time to look at the cemetery to see two eyes, my mind suddenly emerge all the ghost stories I have seen. I am afraid of 'ghosts possessed', my heart and told myself that is just a superstition. But I could not help but speed up the speed of cycling, really want to immediately home! But the road or need to step by step, and now feel this road is so long, as if not the end of the road. My surface is calm, but Cheap Nike Shoes For Men the heart is afraid! Finally saw the dawn of victory, my heart Nike Free 5.0 relaxed a little. When the light reaches the place, the heart is full of joy. In fact, there are a lot of life we ​​did not dare to try the first time, but you do not try, you can not get the kind of heart from the heart of joy, you can never win another of their own. Some people may say: I failed, how to do? I am afraid of failure, so I do not challenge I can not do things. If you think so wrong, the world is not only a successful life, there is no only a lifetime of failure. People always have setbacks in life, Cheap Nike Lunar Mens Sneaker you face you did not do things, you retreat, that you are very weak! If you choose to challenge, to overcome, even if you fail, you will feel confident. Because you did it, failed to sum up experience from scratch! As the lyrics said, 'do not experience the wind and rain, how can we see the rainbow, no one can casually succeed.' In my opinion is afraid of just an excuse in life, overcome the fear of just need a process, the length of the process is the need for your own definition. There are many celebrities in ancient and modern, they are not born is a successful person. Their success is the need to step by step down to earth, they are afraid, but also failed. But they are afraid of the front and did not retreat, but to overcome! People see is always their brilliant life, people will never see the brilliant life behind. We can put in the first time in the fear, as another life in their own. You can not let the cowardly oneself live in the world at the same time, so that you will provoke ridicule and irony, so you are going to destroy that cowardly oneself. This process is a step towards your success. All in all, fear is just a process, the length of the process just need you slowly to consider their own. The process may be full of excitement, failure, etc., but I hope that every friend must go to challenge the process, always remember 'do not experience the rain and rain can see the rainbow.''Bird's Nest' chief electrician   In March 2009, a film called 'Rainstorms' was shot in the 'Bird's Nest' boot film, the film is the 'Bird's Nest' contact builders - Tan Shuangjian's struggle for the prototype. The play, Tan Shuangjian also starred. In 1980, Tan Shuangjian was born in Hebei, an ordinary farmhouse. In order to reduce the pressure of their parents, so that my brother, sister peace of mind to school, the first did not finish, he will tear down the textbooks, picked up the hoe. 16 years old, Tan Shuangjue regardless of family dissuasion, alone boarded the train to Shanghai. He does not light every day from the bridge hole 'get up', began to find a job. Three days later, Tan Shuangjian trot all the way to an electronics factory. Row for a few hours after the team, and finally turn to his interview, 'education?' 'Over a junior year.' The other side of his white one: 'finished junior high school again!' Tan Shuangjian immediately pushed back by the people The. He also found a number of factory interviews, because the education was blocked in the door. Finally, Tan Shuangjian in the terminal to find a carry a large bag of work. A shoulder is nearly a hundred pounds, less than two days after the neck will be grinding up the blood bubble, rejection of the arm like a dislocated like. Adhere to more than two months, led by more than 200 yuan wages, Tan Shuangqiu resigned back home Unyielding Tan Shuangjian decided to go outside to break into a break, he came to Beijing, and exactly the same in Shanghai, after a series of running for more than ten days did not find a job. Just use the body with only five cents by bus to the suburbs to find a job, Tan Shuangjian through the windows to see the roadside there are several buildings under construction, and quickly get off. Contractors look at the fellow in the fellow, leaving him at the site to do small work Once in the top floor work, Tan Shuangjian noted that several electricians are on the roof to install a thick 'antenna pole', very curious. The workers told him: 'This is called lightning rod, the city every building has.' He secretly try to figure out: If you can master a little technology, at least than when the future work ah! Tan Shuangjian began to consciously pay attention to this door 'technical content' of the work. Sometimes the
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Playview Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
sachin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You are surrounded and praised. They even let you take pictures, that you are a rare decoration of the beach. You are happy, unknowingly a little flirtatious, but also forget the passage of time. Soon, he came, with the conqueror's smile from the sea loaded back.You are a little surprised, some envy. But you do not impulse, still in a deep look, thinking.Boat, still quietly lying on the beach . As if a lying question mark, to the visitors to think and enlightenment .People, ah, the conditions are superior, often worry too much, there is no hard work and courage! Often hesitant and wandering in wasting time. Families of poor children, will be hard to read, the psychological idea: hard to learn, the future change the family, so that parents live a good life. They tend to learn impressive results.Work is not very satisfied with the people, will be disturbed by the status quo, trying to change, or look for better, or efforts to show, seeking beyond. They tend to seize the opportunity to become a leader.The day is too good, it is easy to flow in mediocrity. People mediocre, it is difficult to outstanding.I hope the seaside lying boat, let the people enjoy the superior life, touched . Families of poor children, will be hard to read, the psychological idea: hard to learn, the future change the family, so that parents live a good life. They tend to learn impressive results.Work is not very satisfied with the people, will be disturbed by the status quo, trying to change, or look for better, or efforts to show, seeking beyond. They tend to seize the opportunity to become a leader.The day is too good, it is easy to flow in mediocrity. People mediocre, it is difficult to outstanding.I hope Nike Lunar Mens the seaside lying boat, let the people enjoy the superior life, touched .Life only one thing Why life only one thing, listen to me slowly Road! There are two shops in front of my house selling old tofu. One called 'Pan mind', another called 'Zhang mind'. Two stores are open at the same time. At first, 'Pan mind' business is booming, eat old tofu people have to wait in line, too late to eat. Pan remember the characteristics of: tofu is very strong, good taste, to the amount of particularly large. In contrast, Zhang mind is not the same as the old tofu, the first is to do so soft tofu, soft like a soup, not a shape; followed by the tofu less, plus soup, a bowl of old tofu half bowl of soup The Therefore, for some time, Zhang mind in front of cold and clear. One morning, because I got up late, had to come to Zhang's tofu shop. After eating a bowl of old tofu, the boss came, smiled and asked me how tofu.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Playview Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
panistefanin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
binbin
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
Bikash Yadav Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I never ever recommend any third part Android Apk Store but AC Market Store AC Market Store is a really trustable.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 11
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 12
rakesh meheta Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  India
Visit 
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
Johnny Cash Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Anybody has a suggestion for this fix?? Any help will be much appreciated!
run 4 game.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 14
Halloween images Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The http://halloweencostumesimages.us/Halloween black quick easy costumes are really great to use. And I think you will really like to Halloween quick easy costumes for black men. It may be offensive quick easy Halloween costumes 2017.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 15
Uwais Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Blok pernyataanAgen Atap Spandek
Agen Atap Spandek
Distributor baja ringan
Agen Bondek Cor
Distributor Plat besi plat kapal
undangan pernikahan aneh
Jual Jual Besi Siku Baja
Harga Besi Wf Baja
Agen sch 40
undangan pernikahan kalender
undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam
Jual besi beton jcac
Pabrik Atap Spandek
undangan pernikahan simple
Pabrik Atap Spandek
Distributor bondek
Pabrik Bondek Cor
Distributor besi h beam baja
jual laptop asus <a/> [url=https://goo.gl/FEppdU]jual laptop asus <a/>
[url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/> [url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/>
[url=https://goo.gl/XZ6zpY]undangan pernikahan mewah
Jual Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal
Pabrik Besi Wf Baja
Pabrik sch 40
Jual besi beton interworld steel is
Distributor Bondek Cor
Distributor Bondek Cor
Distributor Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel
Distributor Welded Beam
Distributor besi cnp
undangan pernikahan cute
Jual Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording
Distributor Plat Besi Baja
Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Jual besi beton gunung garuda
Harga Bondek Cor
Harga Bondek Cor
Distributor besi siku
Harga Welded Beam
www.gudangbesibaja.com
undangan pernikahan online
undangan pernikahan islami
undangan pernikahan unik dan murah
Jual Besi Hollow
Supplier Plat Besi Baja
Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Jual besi beton delcoprima
Jual Bondek Cor
Jual Bondek Cor
Distributor pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
Jual Welded Beam
Jual besi Wf Baja
undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri
Jual Wiremesh
Agen Plat Besi Baja
Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Jual besi beton cakra steel cs
Supplier Bondek Cor
Supplier Bondek Cor
Distributor Plat besi
Supplier Welded Beam
Jual bondek
undangan pernikahan artis
Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80
Toko Plat Besi Baja
Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Jual besi beton bjku
Toko Bondek Cor
Toko Bondek Cor
Distributor besi h beam
Toko Welded Beam
Jual wiremesh
undangan pernikahan anti mainstream
Jual Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40
Jual Plat Besi Baja
Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Agen Bondek Cor
Agen Bondek Cor
Distributor besi wf
Agen Welded Beam
Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
undangan pernikahan amplop
Jual Pipa Besi Hitam Medium
Harga Plat Besi Baja
Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Jual besi beton ais
Pabrik Bondek Cor
Pabrik Bondek Cor
Distributor wiremesh
Pabrik Welded Beam
Jual besi hollow
undangan pernikahan mewah
Jual Besi Wf
Pabrik Plat Besi Baja
Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Jual besi beton
Distributor Welded Beam
Distributor Welded Beam
Distributor besi unp
Distributor Besi Beton
Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
undangan pernikahan anime
Jual Besi H beam
Distributor Besi H beam Baja
Distributor Plat Bordes
jasa konstruksi baja
Harga Welded Beam
Harga Welded Beam
Distributor besi cnp
Harga Besi Beton
Jual besi wf baja
undangan pernikahan elegan
Jual Besi Beton
Supplier Besi H beam Baja
Harga Plat Bordes
www.pusatbesibaja.co.id
Jual Welded Beam
Jual Welded Beam
Distributor besi hollow
Jual Besi Beton
Jual besi unp
undangan pernikahan contoh
www.sentrabesibaja.com
Agen Besi H beam Baja
Jual Plat Bordes
www.pusatbesibaja.com
Supplier Welded Beam
Supplier Welded Beam
Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Supplier Besi Beton
Jual besi siku
undangan pernikahan yang unik
Harga Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam
Toko Besi H beam Baja
Supplier Plat Bordes
www.jualbesibajamurah.com
Toko Welded Beam
Toko Welded Beam
ironsteelcenter.com
Toko Besi Beton
Jual Plat besi plat kapal
undangan pernikahan amplop
Harga Bondek Cor
Jual Besi H beam Baja
Toko Plat Bordes
harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir
Agen Welded Beam
Agen Welded Beam
Jual stainless steel
Agen Besi Beton jual hp asus murah jual hp asus murah
Jual besi h beam baja
undangan pernikahan unik dan murah
Harga Atap Spandek Sni
Harga Besi H beam Baja
Agen Plat Bordes
harga besi beton sii
undangan pernikahan kalender

link4
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 16
davidbell Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I had the same doubt whether this was possible or not. Thanks for enlightening me on this topic.
http://www.paidapps4free.com/'>hitman android</a&g">hitman android
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 17
davidbell Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
thanks for this info
http://www.paidapps4free.com/'>hitman sniper apk</a&g">Title
http://www.paidapps4free.com/'>download bully apk</a&g">Title
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 18
doran Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
downlaod diwali images and quotes from here
happy diwali sms
happy diwali 2017
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 19
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.