T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Hostettler
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, March 03 2016, 04:10 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi

when we klick on a tag in an arcticle, joomla create an error:

"Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in .....j35/plugins/system/t3/includes/menu/megamenu.php on line 97"
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Could you please share your site url that has the error, I will check and give you some suggestion to fix the issue,

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
chen solo Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
learn Michael Kors Satchels to suffer when frustrated, it will improve selfconfidence. Fourth, to consciously choose to communicate with those who are cheerful, optimistic, warm, kind, respect and concern for others, in the course of communication, your attention will be attracted by others, will feel the joy of others , Out of personal psychological activities of the small circle, the mood will become cheerful up, and more with the appreciation of your friends, so that friends appreciate and encouragement will let you improve selfconfidence. Fifth, we must continue to improve the evaluation of the self, for their own comprehensive and correct analysis, and more to Nike Air Presto Mens see their own strengths, think about the success of the experience, and continue to selfsuggestion, selfmotivation: 'I will succeed' People are competent, I can do is no better Nike Air Max Command than them I am great I behave very well people are like me 'and so on, after a period of exercise, inferiority complex will be gradually overcome. Sixth, to find ways to continue to increase their successful experience, looking for something as they can as a pilot, and strive to succeed. If the first action is successful, so that their own increased selfconfidence, and then follow this, access to success again and again, with the accumulation of successful experience, your inferiority complex will be replaced by selfconfidence. Seventh, do little effort can be successful things, such as your work in the unit, often do some hands and feet fast things the elderly side of the tea pouring water, respect, appreciate and praise others, so that others will In turn, appreciate, praise and encourage you, then you are in the happy, happy and happy emotional experience to get selfconfidence. Finally, as much as possible to the good side to think, look at the positive side. It is important to cultivate all aspects of their ability, because the ability to have selfconfidence, in order to challenge self to success. Those who are interested, must be struggling to forge ahead, with unremitting efforts to catch up with the strong, more than the strong person. You ask, 'I should go to school or give up?' I want to say that the pursuit of knowledge is a very good psychological performance, I also agree to you to participate in adult college entrance examination, so you can work while finishing their studies, which is very good for you s Choice. Above is only some of the personal views and suggestions, your friend Yang Yonglong please criticize the reference. Teacher Yang: Hello! Thank you. Cheap Crossbody Bags Today, when I exchange experience with a sister, she said I was more Cheap Michael Kors Handbags sluggish, so I smile.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Lady Gaga Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
For example, CCtalk's answer function, for the teacher during the course of the test needs of development at any time, the subject pushed to the students, the teacher can quickly recover the answer, get the correct rate statistics. However, the Shanghai Jiang partner, CCtalk president Lu Jian said, CCtalk is not just a simple tool, but also formed a complete platform closed loop. From the pre-class notice, courseware release, to the class live, whiteboard answer card, raise hands on wheat interaction, and then to the course after the playback, homework, marketing fees, etc., formed a complete closed-loop. The completeness of these facilities greatly helped teachers to solve the fine aspects of the teaching process, so that they have the energy to focus on the construction of teaching content. Lu Jian said that CCtalk will now be mainly for two types of people to send an invitation: one is born with personal IP teachers and institutions, and the other is their own content, but the lack of Internet marketing experience of traditional institutions teachers.
nike lebron 11 shoes
nike lebron shoes low
nike lebron x shoes cheap
nike lebron 10 basketball shoes
nike lunar running shoes
nike lunar outlet
nike lunar shoes
nike lunar hyperquickness
nike flyknit lunar 3
new nike lunar shoes
nike lunar flyknit
nike lunar womens
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
or , The author is not in praise of him but in criticism, he is not a warrior, he is just a Nike Scarpe lifetime to escape the reality and responsibility of the coward. The real warrior, must dare to face their bleak life. UGG Orejeras rojo And now we are often so, hiding in a haven called dream, escape all the realism and life of the storm. The dream became the best excuse for us to flee all responsibility and reality. Everyone in the young years, in the years of silence, there will be uninhibited ideas and abstract fantasy, but when we are more than 30 years old, and the beginning of the quiet year, life is like a ruthless knife, change We look like. Years later, when the court that all-powerful dream of entering the national team of basketball teenager opened a sort of a small company, then holding guitar Chuang world life and music accompanied by the juvenile was a primary school music teacher, Once that uninhibited all dancers superb want to jump a lifetime dance young people admitted to the civil servants, daily tea reading newspaper. Years are ruthless, life is cruel, but we must accept, must go to brave face. No matter how many years later, our lives how bleak, as Dr Martens Donna long as we dare to face, is the real hero, iron warrior. Youth is so beautiful so fleeting, woke up to see the mirror of their own, it has quietly left. While we are still in the youth, to rush to love a person, to feel once said to go on the trip, do what you want to do, to see you want to see people, while we are still 20 years old, Do some 80 years old when they think of his face will not help Yang Qi smile things, while we are still in the tail of youth, to try to enjoy this short youth. When the youth is gone, when we sit together can no longer be like a ruthless drink to dawn, when we began to talk about which brand of milk powder cheap and not to outline the future of the future, please brave to accept the plain. No matter what the future, we do Under Armour Curry not have to complain about our life. Some people have a wonderful life, but more people are full of life is often filled with small things. If we do not have big things that can be done earth-shattering, then do a dull little man, give a lovely child as a parent, give a pair of kindly old people filial children, give you the other half a simple happy life, this Zapatos Nike Shox is Full of life Efforts to enjoy the youth, and then brave in the plain. A flower a world, a leaf a Bodhi If you do not have time to make people relaxed and happy place, to do a hard life of people, found around those ordinary and small beauty, which is far more than a person can only be touched by the beauty of the world to be more happy. After seeing the truth of life, continue to love it. May we all be so.What is love, what is family, what is friendship, what love in our hearts the most important Met you, I can not distinguish, but I understand that Nike Air Max Skyline you and I just have a better than the family, than friendship, love, beyond the love of an emotion, that emotion in our hearts quietly flowing. That affection in the depths of the soul, with the text can not express the most pure the most beautiful sacred. There is one of the most dull and the greatest long-cherished wish buried in each other's hearts, only hope that everything can be good, they are well-being happy. Hope that canada goose [url=https://www.monclerco.eu/]moncler outlet onine outlet[/url] all the time because of the existence of each other, is a flawless beauty. ?North snowflakes flying, I write quickly, for you filled with warmth, into a plume of warm sunshine, warm spilled in your piece of static beauty of the sky. A heart, guarding your pure world, to accompany you to spend the bricks. Hope to have me, your winter is always a warm sun. Have you, have my winter, destined to be warm winter. I put all my heart sincere and love, written into the text, sent to my warmth, that beyond the slightest love of love. I hope you can understand that I have been around you, is your closest person. I have always been your first encounter, has been a big brother's heart to protect you. ?Because of care, so there is love, because care, so affection. Maybe you really touched me, maybe, my heart has regarded you as a person, but I clearly know that it is not love. ?Not love you, is my heart share of love, self-sublimation, into, more love than love affectionate. I love you only, sinking sprouting love your heart, because your pure let me stop, let me sober. To your deep thoughts, into a silent prayer, look forward to all your good. That love, because the hearts of the sacred and deep feelings, more love you, more hurt you, become more heavy, believe that you do not understand, after you will understand. ?Not love you, my world you do not understand, you are still small, just a child, a good study, complete the most sacred task of the university. Your heart throbbing heart, can not accompany me wandering. I have been real money, they have read their own, how can you let the pure, into my deep journey. Today, the lunar calendar December 25 is your birthday. You grow up one year old, hope your heart is more Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet mature. Cherish the youth good times. Will share the tempting lingering love, always hiding in the bottom of
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.