T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. natax
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, March 12 2016, 02:30 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Any suggestion why the Call for price is not working live but at the local installation is working?
the pop up appears but doesn't do anything and the recaptcha doesn't exists
even if I disable the recaptcha plugin the call for price doesn't working

Joomla! 3.4.8
VM 3.0.12
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Could you please share your site url here, I will debug and give you some suggestion. It is really hard for us to predict what cause the issue so a URL will be much better.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
all day immersed in their own pains will not jump out of the water breathable. After two months of hard work to calm my mind, the effect is canada goose store not good, I suddenly decided to go north, from the Adidas Scarpe decision to move to another city, which spent less than one month. This is probably counted as a beginning - no pre-planned, not aware of the moment, a new look like a newborn baby generally can not automatically open the time of the valve. I am paralyzing my emotions with alcohol, and I have been responsible for the future of the homeless, practicing others to teach me all the truth and skill, and to be responsible for the future, and for a long time I have no choice Tired, strong smile can actually become a real and solemn happiness. What has not changed is that I still keep the habit of staying in the past - reading, watching movies, watching the plants on both sides of the road, and thinking. Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet But I have rarely thought about the fate of love and Nike Roshe Run Pattern fate, and should not. Perhaps for the comfort of the past, I met the new people, the new soul, and this and my unique soul to reach the vision of the world. At the beginning of acquaintance, I also thought that this time with any previous and no two, often with Dr Martens Donna disappointment and despair alternate vision with the confrontation. And I have seen before the closure of barren hills, is out of reach of the empty night, the hug, but it is gentle sea. When you want to vent, writing is always the best way. I have written now also vividly in the purpose of the scene, to tell the feelings of the loss of ignorance and noncommittal. However, I have been proud of the ability to predict, in front of the sea bound by Tianshui, become unable to defeat. This is a good thing, and I am willing to accept the practice of unprovoked fate imposed on me. In the intercourse with his lips and teeth, I gradually forgot to have been forced to abandon the lingering past. We are with three cats companions, in the care of their own while taking care of other types of creatures mission; we together with large quantities of books, the room no longer have space to place books and subtle worries; we realized the afternoon with the rhythm The game of the film, the story of the film, the rhythm, the characters make different comments; we work on each other and the views of the senses, in the tumbling conversation in the thinking of each other's life, in each eye control of the way to dig another way One by one. Although in such a safe life, I am sick, disease factors in the body of the heap, a long time lingering, I repeatedly suffered the reality of the given anxiety, occasionally difficult to repeat the mistakes of the storm. However, I still uphold the 'balance' that I believe in, the highest idea of ​​my life - the music is very sad and not very tai. For the old year, I do not sum up, do not be good at their own induction, classification. Although a year is enough to change the way things are life, but nothing is insurmountable ditch. I still buy me is still my biggest hobby, but the study is very slow very slow; reading notes are still in progress, but rarely come out to share; movies want to see more, the taste of music is not much change - is Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 the accumulation of years of time, shaping the independent soul of me. For the new year's plan, I am not very good - the beginning is often the most difficult part. But is it really the beginning? The so-called new day, month, year, the Zapatos Nike Shox increase or decrease in the number of times did not divert the duties of my two souls - a bear of all now, one in the observation record, the two souls, With thinking. Time and fate of integration, write a book, it is important not to open a new page, but never forget the words in the old page, when reading into the nasal cavity of the old dust gas, under the ground to pondering and thinking, can be dignified , Clearly read down.Those years, we wrote the letter together Those years, we wrote the letter together  Yes, just want to talk about writing things, now no one is still writing it I really can not remember the last letter was written a few years ago, UGG Guantes rosado or ten years ago, the same last letter received in a few years ago or ten years ago also can not remember. Of course, the letter here is naturally handwritten private letters, advertising letters, letters can not count the number of letters. E-mail is also not counted. There is a language class in school is specifically taught how to write. The beginning of a certain teacher, classmates, comrades of a class, then there is no lady Miss lady's name. And then hello! And then behind is the subject of the letter content. And the letter is the last general, salute. Is moncler outlet onine to express respect for the meaning of respect. Also want to write a special point to the other, shake hands. At that time the revolutionary comrades met with a hand. Also like to install, to write a compliment, bowed. Of course, the letter in the classroom will not really send, eight cents, but that a person two days of money. Until the university, the late eighties, and people to the youth, emotional outbreak of the age, the economy
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.