T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. D.wM
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, August 31 2013, 10:19 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
1 - the ability to turn off the menu on sub-templates.
(i think i am experiencing a bug in the template manager - when i create a subtemplate and set menu position to 'none' it works fine. but if i go back to the default template and save any change (or no change at all, just save, the menu on the subtemplate re-appears. This also happens with grid positions.)

2 - the ability to turn off breadcrumbs

3- a dedicated social media integration tab with image, meta, etc. Or add this to the General tab. It might help those who sometimes forget to use the injection tab (not saying who that oftentimes is.)

Thank you for this fantastic development tool.
  Essex, MA, USA
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi D.wM,

T3 support multiple layouts.
You can create two layouts.
For example, t3 blank, which has many layouts by default. If you install T3 quickstart package, you will see.
1. Home layout is use for homepage only.
2. Default layout is use for another webpage.

If you do not want the menu in default layout. Just open /templates/youtemplate/tpls/default.php and remove the
<?php $this->loadBlock('mainnav') ?>

For media integration, we would like to encourage to use Injection if possible. We do not want duplicate this function in the framework.
Though, you can extend the framework (any Tab, for example General tab) via your templateDetails.xml

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
to the ground with wheat seedlings, two people pulled a hanging stone 'Lu', one day to go More than a hundred miles away. Harvest season dry field Shox R5 yard live, it is very much at home, like a duck in the water. Until the twelfth lunar month, the two of them and then pull the 'Lu' to pressure a new year of wheat seedlings. Mother labor hard, serious attitude, dry production team living like doing their own. Everyone received the workers, others heard orders to go away, she had to put themselves and we did not finish the work of a good fight to stop; love collective property is also as their own. So that the production team was greatly moved, often verbal praise of the mother to spur Authentic Nike Shoes others, and always in the field after the Women Air Max Thea Print end of the live, self-assertion to reward the mother a 'sheep belly' towel. Mother and the West Aunt also perennial from the street of a 'fire shop' embraced the flour flour live. Every few days of the night, in the west of Aunt's small South house, lit a dim kerosene lamp - this is the whole village extinguished the latest one light - in a group of dim halo, The two women each holding a stick, around a stone grinding of the grinding wheel rotation, like the sky in the two planets, everlasting to the eternal. Winter outside the snow, their faces are sweat as a note; summer they are simply bare backbone, like two flying Nu Wa the same. Although I was born in a peasant family under the roof of the grass, but since childhood there is a strange temperament - an aristocratic temperament. This may be related to the father's heredity. Father sixteen years old to leave his hometown, a person alone to the city to break into the world. He did not go to school a day, working in the lonely self-study, read many ancient books, written in good words. He was several times because of the war before returning home. He must have put his unfinished blog to his son. After I left the mother's arms and began to walk, I also betrayed the mother, into the spirit of his father. Father first taught me to read the word, the Confucius 'self-cultivation, Qi, rule the country, flat world' sentence taught me, so that I fundamentally different from an ordinary person. After school, I first read the Russian writer Pushkin's poems and biography, nurtured to me a high society belongs to the romantic and revolutionary temperament. After all the books I have read, including the world classical literature, Chinese modern literature, Marxism and politics, have made my spirit develop along this path. My parents support our sister brothers to school, and then let us one Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes by one to leave them. In my hometown in the past there is no precedent for girls to study, to the Communist Party opened up for the liberated areas, the sister read the women's literacy classes; second sister read primary school, to 1952 soldiers to the Xinjiang Construction Corps went. Brother to the county read the junior high school, in 1956 to Wuhan Military Academy. I first read the primary school in the village, after the county to read high school, 1964 admitted to Shandong University, has been read at the time of China no longer read the book. At that time, the whole family's life is basically all by the mother of a person's labor to maintain. Later, the sister and the elders have joined the army, in accordance with national policies and regulations, the production team on the military subordinate subsidies, so that the distribution of rations reached the village average. In this way, our family's work as long as the best can survive. But the mother is still hard to dry, earn the work points are always close to the average rations, so the production team's subsidies will be useless, can only be a symbolic. Mother has excellent self-sacrifice spirit, care for Cheap Nike Shoes Sale children absolutely over herself. I got my mother too much love, but when I was sensible, I tried to get rid of this kind of love. Because I have been determined to do a 'flat world' people, as Mencius said, to 'bitter its mind, labor its bones, hungry its body skin, empty its body.' I think I should be self-reliance, Air Max 2013 very worried about this 'love' will soften my man's gas, then this 'love' very disgusted. And I tried to resist, and often conflict with my mother. Later, when I read Tolstoy's 'war and peace' and found that the heroine Natasha's brother did not add to this purpose for the purpose of his mother, I have a strong sense of the same. From the beginning of my consciousness, I have the honor of the parents, but also with the concept of modern equality together. I respect my parents, try to listen to each of their words; to their own work more than they live, less enjoy; grow up, to Yongquan phase of the parents of the dripping of the grace. I inherited the hardworking quality from my parents. Industrious in the farm is accustomed to, but the mother's hard work to a very cruel to the extent of the body. And this is the mother of labor for the children, to become a kind of conscience on the pressure. So I grew up, the mother's labor, in addition to admiration, always with a guilt formed by the grievances, grew up
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.