T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Natascha
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, May 09 2016, 09:59 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

i did a little customization on the Megamenu so there the menu is animated when i click on it.

I just added the two classes (animate slide) in \menu\megamenu.tpl.php :

<pre class="line-numbers"><code class="language-markup">$cls = ' class="t3-megamenu animate slide ' . ($trigger == 'hover' &amp;&amp; $animation ? ' animate ' . $animation : '') . '"';</code></pre>

All is working perfectly only Not in IE.

Problem that i have is internet explorer. The animation is not working and the menu closes right away when i click on it. I figured out its this part of code in the file \base-bs3\js\menu.js :

Line 282 to 284, when hide is called and the item.$item.removeClass('open') is called.

How can i fix that?

What connection does this have with Internet Explorer? Why is hide called? How is this rendered in Chrome that is working?

Thank you very much for your help.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
orld Oh no, it's not my dish. Childhood read the revised version of the 'travel around the world eighty Nike Air Max 180 days', and later should also read Under Armour Curry the film version, but are not impressed, at least for the 'travel around the world,' the part was not impressed, more remember Just at the end of the day, in order to catch in the 'eighty days' to complete this matter, and have all kinds of dramatic measures. University times, high three of my history of a cadre, early to travel extensively famous. I only once and his formal talk of the occasion, he really heard the rumors, as solemnly took out a passport, turned to the visa page, proudly show one after another visa. In that era of Taiwan has not officially opened the tour, he really has reason to be proud, must spend a lot of time and effort, perseverance efforts, not to mention the rich financial support, only to do. But that time I have my arrogance of that era. A kind of arrogance from the knowledge, coupled with a little bit of the average people feel that some of the children, particularly dislike any look like a show of wealth in the move. I deliberately called him ironically: 'Great visa-collector', in his passport to see Myanmar's visa, casually talked about what I have just read about the Myanmar plateau inhabitants of the ethnographic works, confirmed that he moncler outlet even do not know Myanmar's basic geography and ethnic distribution, to let themselves remain silent. Never want to travel around the world, and I may have a little relationship with anthropology. Anthropology, especially the anthropology after Ma Lingnosiji, emphasizes the fundamental way and attitude of touching and understanding the different cultures, advocating 'participatory observation', advocating 'suspicious judgment' for unfamiliar environmental culture, ', Ample and slow time for its basic conditions. A tribe, a village, a small island, are needed, it is worth you spend half a year in-depth observation, combing its social structure and cultural significance, from this time scale, how to travel around the world? I have been unable to change this mentality. So there is no way to participate in travel arrangements in Japan four days and three nights, North America seven days and six nights, Europe eight days and nights. Each city to be a half-day, one-third of the UGG Guantes rosado time in the tour bus rush, I thought to feel afraid. The first time to go to Japan, or poor students, with the United States from Taiwan to return to the United States along the free ticket. Would rather stay in a small business hotel only, and his wife two people in front of the hotel in front of the street stalls 500 yen a bowl of ramen, but also must be at least five days in Tokyo. Seven years later, the economic situation improved, we second to Japan, chose to stop in Kyoto for 12 days, twelve days after the train to go to Kansai Airport, the two of us common sigh is: Give us twelve days to stay here just fine. I like to let the time in the trip slow down. Go to a place in the morning and then walk slowly to another place in the afternoon. If it is close to the natural environment, I must find to face the scenery of mountains, relatively quiet corner to sit down, at least half an hour. If it is a metropolis, it must be every few hours Adidas Scarpe online to go to a cafe or cafe, sit for half an hour, get up to travel around, and then to a special restaurant to spend a good meal meal. On weekdays I can have a very tight life, do not care about hurry to leave the appointment. To the field to visit, even if the organizers row from morning to night full of the trip, I can readily accept, and sometimes their own proposal to shorten Colors of California Scarpe the time to eat. But that is the job, it is the work trip, not travel. Although it is to go to the field, work is work, travel is travel, I never confused, can not be confused. The Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet key in the use of time, is the province with a small piece of cut to use, or large pieces of squandered with. When I really travel, I usually do not even take the camera, even if it is not often used. My experience is thinking to take pictures, consider what is not according to what, will cut the time slices, destroyed the leisurely overall feeling. So usually only work trip in the way through the attractions, I will be in accordance with the fragment time logic, and quickly come up with a mobile phone to take a few pictures. Real travel, Zapatos Nike Shox scenery, attractions, things and things, people and activities, you can rely on enough time to mark in the memory. The biggest problem around the world: is that work or traveling? If it is travel, I will not go. 36,000 km of traffic distance, no matter what means of transport, I was afraid of the fear. If it is to work, then the go to go, I will not escape, but Canada Goose since it is work, the key in the process around the earth to do what, around the earth itself is not so important. Travel, not how many places to go, but rather where you go to give you how much experience and sentiment, - otherwise, with the postman What is the difference?     I would like to continue to say a few words, I told him that he was childish and loaded, he also felt
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.