T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Henrik Holm Nielsen
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, September 12 2013, 11:05 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I am currently developing a new site, based on T3V3 1.4.1 and J2.5 which can accessed on http://design.qkom.dk/mejnerts.

I have created a custom layout based on T3 Blank, where I have created a few new positions and also removed a couple compared to the default layout. And this part have until now, been working fine.
But - all of a sudden, I find myself in a situation where the layout.ini file for my custom layout, is being reset each time a template style using the custom layout, is being saved in Template Manager.

I've checked http://t3-framework.org/discussions/template-positions-reset-after-saving-on-t3-blank.html but to no avail.

Does anybody have an idea on why this happens? Could this be due to a problem with my custom tpls layout file?

Cheers,
Henrik Holm Nielsen :)

EDIT: Wrong URL in original post....
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Henrik Holm Nielsen,

I have checked on your site.
You have add two more position and use a not correct way to specify the responsive for those modules.

Also, T3 Layout setting file (.ini) is a temporary file which use to store what you make change in the backend.
So, you need to construct the default value (via code) for those setting value. It means, if the layout (.ini) does not exist, the template still work as the default layout setting.

The layout (.ini) files are used to store what you make changes over the default layout.

I have make some change to your code t3_blank/tpls/blocks/mainbody-mejnerts.php

<?php if ($this->countModules('abovecontent-left')) : ?>
<div class="abovecontent-left <?php $this->_c($abovecontentleft, array('default' => 'span6', 'xtablet' => 'span9', 'tablet' => 'span12', 'mobile' => 'span12'))?>">
<jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('abovecontent-left') ?>" style="raw" />
</div>
<?php endif ?>

You can specify the responsive value in _c function like above.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Votes
Undo
Hi Henrik Holm Nielsen,

It is weird.
Please pm your site information (admin/ftp) to me and tell me the step to reproduce the issue.
We will try to check to see what is wrong there.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Henrik Holm Nielsen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Super User,

Thanx for taking the time - really appreciate it!
PM has been sent!

Cheers :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
For consistent, please use single variable or constant for you position value:
$abovecontentleft or 'abovecontent-left'

:)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Henrik Holm Nielsen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank you SO much for you help and explanation of the problem - you are my new hero!
I had some difficulties understanding the connection between the parameters and the templates - especially how the were used!
Everything works now, and I really appreciate you taking the time!

Cheers :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Hidde Kloosterman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello,

I have the same problem, when I save my template, the Layout.ini automatically changes to the default settings (and messing my layout up).

Do I have to change something in the .ini file or in the block file as above?

(p.s. I don't know if I have to open a new topic or just can use this old one?)

Greetings, Hidde
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Hidde, it's fine to raise issue here. Please PM me your site, admin account and ftp, I'm gonna to check and help.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
me for a while I also immediately shed tears, you Just after feeding on the trouble, and even do not want to look at me more; also that cat UGG Guantes rosado ah dog, nothing more than the point of the mouse is a little bit of ghosts look like a metamorphosis tiger, and canada goose store now the mouse did not see less The Dogs are human loyal servants, life do not want to say anything on this child. Well, I would rather stand to be slaughtered nor kneeling to do spirits. This kind of parable animal does not mention it. People sometimes make me sad, most let me despair is the curse words: how do you like the pig like? Think about it! How bad is this sentence! More hurt! Because stupid like a pig, ugly like a pig, fat like a pig? Anyway, bad things are in the pig who do not? Too lazy to care about you, think if we do not have you, as soon as a thin like a chicken. I'm sorry, sad words Blauer Nuovo do not want to re-mention, for the sake of the Department can not help but hide his face crying. So many animal plants can be used as a reference, why only take us to compare? Because we are kind and weak We are not a body is a baby, that is ordinary and lovely. Can be more like modern pearl light Yaoqi, like flashy, you eat a bird's nest will be Zapatos Nike Shox able to Yan, eat a ginseng on longevity? Is not the age of our sacrifice? Are we easy to live? Also thankless! Pork skin can not sell, pork can not sell, anyway, a pig from beginning to end are not a good end and fall dead without burial place. I heard that the Japanese girl was particularly fond of raising pigs, a science to the compressed pig, holding the dog when the slip, suddenly tears, we all know why I cry? Not happy, absolutely not. I am a bit tired to rest, do not disturb! Too much complain will also make the pig tired moncler outlet of the psychological. I am a healthy mature and stable pig, experienced so much to see the listening to New Balance Scarpe listen to the listening, thinking is not driving also into heaven, early prayer to the next life to make a flower blooming soft posture. I fell like a dead pig on the couch, drowsy and crumbling. The last love of life has become a kind of unforgettable Acacia, day and night to think of the old Li's little sow, I even eager to go to the market facing the danger of death just because you can meet her, see it wearing a pig Will the way be my bride? The heart can die quietly. Thinking of her voice and smile, I drunk with a night stay sleepless, ridiculous, and I have the feeling of dreams. But I have control because I can not bring her happiness, bring her bright sunshine. I am a poor pig that has been sent to the slaughterhouse at any time. Perhaps a few Nike Roshe Run Slip days after her dinner there is my remaining body, think of this I smile like a dew is soaked in the water dripping da da flow of fresh fresh. I have a beautiful dream and impulse into the dream. Dream she can meet with me, impulse to spend with her. We can not decide their own destiny, so why should we talk about fate? Do not let go of a pig Born in troubled times, light taste Gan Liang. Spiritual emptiness of the soul numb, eat a sleep all day to eat nothing to know, or how people say like a pig as useless to sit and die. The top of the smart or people, a few words live a hook out a pig life all the purpose and attitude. funny! I look at human beings with a disgusting look, and he does not, like us, pretend to be busy with love and hate, but in the end they are busy just to escape some terrible reality. Such as the revolution, why the revolution, not to escape their terrible position, why love is not to escape the hearts of two endless moaning, why life is not to escape the shadow of death. Think of this I am very sympathetic to see the pig outside the biology, all things are very hard to live, I just one of them without resentment. I am a pig, trying to use the pig perspective to be understood as the most advanced animals, really dead pig is not afraid of boiling water. Words will be lost, long nagging more thinking so that pigs become neither fish nor fowl. Or come to the reality Come on, I am a secular pig, not so noble love to liberation of the whole pig. It is a dream, no door! With the mouth of the mouth of the East and West often written in the wall: no door. At first glance I thought it was Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet no knife scared me from here to see him squeaky barking a pass. I met with the old Li's little sow is deliberately arranged, as if God wants me to see her. My prayer touched the spiritual god Thankfully she was so beautiful and beautiful. Thank you very much, incoherent, right, I mean that I and her alone in a luxury pen can be considered. She is so beautiful and shy not afraid of my bad luck read? Give me that a thief or not dare, beauty can not abruptly, how much I have a little ruthless shame. I swallowed the saliva gently close to her with an obese Zapatos Under Armour Curry body arch arch she wiped her reaction, see her no movement quietly cursed, really a pig, net to bad place to think. Her calm how much let me peace of mind, sit side by side, if there is a curved moon is more freehand, I will recite her Chang'e and Cape love poetic, according to the family of pigs Chang'e later in the lonely
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.