T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Annelien
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, November 16 2016, 09:11 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

I would like to change the color of the main menu. I can't find the option in thememagic or megamenu. Where can i find it?

Thank you
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
chen solo Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
And then I have some low selfesteem, looking for a job from that day, my shortcomings exposed, giving the voice is not big enough, not confident, speak no emboldened, Coach Wallets expression is not very strong. But I back from the heart to give myself more talk about it just fine, I seem to often use fantasy to solve the problem, in practice, very little practice it. I would like to ask, how to improve selfconfidence, practice voice perhaps accustomed to their own tone, that the sound is Cheap Michael Kors Handbags quite large, so I do not know the size of the voice of voice, huh, huh. There is the teacher, do you think I should go to school or give up? If you can, I would like to participate in adult college entrance examination, this is more efficient. My parents are against me to go to school, say late, will not give me a chance, I lost my way ... ... look forward to your reply. This friend: hello You said, 'I was suffering from depression before leaving the school, the heart of the struggle is very painful. Wait until this year I really is very painful to my friend introduced the psychiatrist that it was moderate depression. I have this disease has 5, 6 years time 'on the issue of depression, I suggest you go to my blog read a good read' how to remove the remnants of depression how to regulate depression This is a mental illness? I was diagnosed with depression by a psychiatrist. Is depression able to heal yourself? ' I got severe depression please help me no selfconfidence and patience how to do 'and so on, I believe they are selfadjustment is helpful. You say 'their job to find a day from that day, my shortcomings on the exposed, giving the introduction Shoes Outlet of the sound is not big enough, no confidence, no confidence in the expression, expression is not very strong,' from the first day you find Work situation, I think your performance is still fine, Nike Air Presto Mens it is because for the first day, in the face of unfamiliar people a little nervous anxiety and even fear is very normal
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Lady Gaga Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
For example, CCtalk's answer function, for the teacher during the course of the test needs of development at any time, the subject pushed to the students, the teacher can quickly recover the answer, get the correct rate statistics. However, the Shanghai Jiang partner, CCtalk president Lu Jian said, CCtalk is not just a simple tool, but also formed a complete platform closed loop. From the pre-class notice, courseware release, to the class live, whiteboard answer card, raise hands on wheat interaction, and then to the course after the playback, homework, marketing fees, etc., formed a complete closed-loop. The completeness of these facilities greatly helped teachers to solve the fine aspects of the teaching process, so that they have the energy to focus on the construction of teaching content. Lu Jian said that CCtalk will now be mainly for two types of people to send an invitation: one is born with personal IP teachers and institutions, and the other is their own content, but the lack of Internet marketing experience of traditional institutions teachers.
nike lebron 11 shoes
nike lebron shoes low
nike lebron x shoes cheap
nike lebron 10 basketball shoes
nike lunar running shoes
nike lunar outlet
nike lunar shoes
nike lunar hyperquickness
nike flyknit lunar 3
new nike lunar shoes
nike lunar flyknit
nike lunar womens
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.