T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Sabuj Kundu
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, September 18 2013, 05:15 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am using a t3 blank theme.
T3 has a base theme which loads few template override files for different module and component from base theme's html folder
Generally the blank theme doesn't have any html folder for extra template override and as fallback t3 loads from base theme
I am talking about com_content, article view, default.php file
I am talking about the hook used for content before and after
Technical name
beforeDisplayContent
afterDisplayContent

So if any one check the default.php file from base theme's html folder for com_content component and article view

The before and after hook is not placed in same html hierarchy. After display content hook is placed after the </article> tag and before display content hook is placed inside the article tag. Yes I know the developer can put them any where but it's also true that they are same type hook to use before or after article display text display. Plugin developers can use the both hook taking care to inject something . For default joomla template I never found to use the afterdisplay hook in another html hierarchy of beforedisplay content. What happened with one of my plugin while I tried to use with t3 , I put a start tag in beforedisplaycontent and put the end tag in after display content and for t3 it broke ! I needed to pass multiple hours what's wrong and why this is happening.

@T3 developers,

Can you please bring the afterdisplaycontent hook in same html hierarchy of beforedisplaycontent as default for the base theme ?

Thank you for understanding the
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
f course', just react, we always unconsciously distorted the 'mutual help' meaning. As if in our minds, to help others are their kindness, others help themselves, others are kind, can not ask. But when humans first grew up, mutual aid was natural instinct! Mutual help is a matter of course, not a good quality display! In Kimi, I saw a purely without carving. When you see him twice for the small animals on the Tian Tian temper, a very surprised start even do not understand, after all, so long I see the contact, are a group of small pots of friends around to play with small animals. For small animals, the children are curious and loved. Under normal circumstances, Xiaopen friends are close to playing with small animals, and Kimi, but it is not the same. He told the dog that 'you are not good, you do not bite' when, like a big dog's big brother. He is on the lamb, more attention is not 'I like it', but 'it likes me', but also do not hesitate to stand up to protect the lamb. On the chick, he cried and cried, 'Do not get it!' In particular, to see the father of the fish caught, he repeatedly asked: 'It is still alive?' Really think that every time Kimi into an animal ambassador, the body is shining. Some people Air Jordan 4 Retro say that Kimi squeamish, and I see is Kimi fall knock on the stone steps still get up and ran to chase the sheep, is Kimi shouting at all times, think of the basket on the ground like The luggage box dragged the ghosts of the idea, Kimi fell into the pit apart from anything else to say how to get up happy to self-deprecating 'I am so laughed Oh,' Kimi rolled down from the stairs to hang the color did not cry no trouble. Some people say that Kimi Niang gun, and I see, is Kimi heart and most boys like the hero complex, is Kimi's superman dream, Kimi is the car's favorite and passion, is Kimi in Tian Tian sister can not open the door Scared to rush forward to vigorously open the door, Kimi did not hesitate to stand out to protect the courage of small animals. Some people say that Kimi is selfish, and what I see is that Kimi said loudly when fishing, 'everyone's daddy has to win!', Is the father than with their own 'they have grabbed the No. 4 that we went to 3 It is willing to share with people: 'This is for everyone to buy the moon cake.' Kimi in his own birthday, has been hearted to read the Otto eggs, tasted moon cake feel very delicious case, still willing to share with people: 'This is for everyone to buy moon cake.' If you do not know Lin Zhiying in the four soldiers when the full score, the car gains dozens of trophies, create their first green laser gun in Taiwan, and probably countless people think he is just a thin little weak little white face. If you do not know what Jimmy Chow won the achievements of twenty years, probably countless people will think he is just a giggle idol on stage. And now, praise his fame on the people, how 2014 Nike Magista many know that he was mistaken for girls, a few years old will not speak, go to school when the big enough to be almost dismissed. Heart with tigers, fine olfactory rose, this sentence into Kimi father and son who, just right. Maybe I see shallow, but I have never seen a four-year-old child, will put my father in such an important irreplaceable position. Every time he cried, almost all mistakenly thought that he would leave himself. (Here, and not discuss the program group always take Kimi crying as a selling point of suspicion, after all, people TV is not a charity to consider business interests. Do not discuss the sprayers are broadcast on the program Kimi always cry and annoy him He, after all, no children or children who do not love people, see other people crying children can not be upset. Guo Tao once said that he Air Jordan 8 admired and envied Kimi father's point, that is, in Kimi's view, the father is the most powerful superman. Can be their own children so worship, probably every father's wish it Although always know, Kimi Authentic Nike Shoes Sale most admired is the father than he always mimic Dad, but the program, looking at Kimi several times because it was crying tears, or quite surprised. This is indeed beyond my expectation. However, Kimi is proud and proud to say that 'Dad is a real racing driver', and finally loudly shouting 'Mom Bi Lin! Chi Ying!' The moment, really shocked me. When it was learned that Kimi had bought his own special vegetables because of his father's love and had eaten it, and touched me. If the child of the father of this affection, simply attributed to excessive dependence and not independent, I think we are these adults, too small look at the 'love' the word. As a child, I am very envious of Kimi, he has to make every effort to support him from a fairy tale world than the father. Cheap Nike Shoes Sale The best mature, is well versed in the world and not worldly. Jimmy Lin experienced a big wind and waves, familiar with the world. But when he buys things, just keep repeating 'cheap little', but did not do too much explanation or say a variety Wholesale Nike Air Max Shoes of reasons to impress the boss. Pretend the bad guys to break the eggs, he in front of the child's face, did not shirk to any thing, their children bear the eyes of the g
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.