We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Shane Dempsey
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, 01 December 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am working on a customized Joomla template and I would like to assign a value to the "message" type element. I've set it in the past but have struggled for the past 2 days to find how i assigned a value to this element. Any help would be hugely appreciated?

The element that I am talking about is described in the jdoc statement

<jdoc:include type="message" />
This element should only appear once in the <body> element of the Template to render system and error messages that occurred in the request.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ld Dr Martens Donna him Anji Xing satellite positioning, we traveled all over the streets will not get lost, Canada Goose Italia he lamented, praised the development of science and technology, I have a happy heart, I found my father did not like Zapatos Nike Shox the mother said so Confused, his ideas are still clear conditioning, excited up still full of energy. In the polar world of the sea, the mother because of the lack of calcium in the elderly, legs and feet are not cable, slow road, father holding the mother's hand, accompanied her slowly move the footsteps, enjoy the eyes of the marine life. Turtle pond, there are a dozen a few hundred pounds of heavy turtles crowded together waiting for the feeding of them to feed them. 'Do you want to feed them?' That a small bowl of turtle food needs ten dollars, parents shook his head together too expensive, do not. Although not willing to spend ten dollars to buy four small fish, they are a long time to stay in the turtle pool side to see other people feeding, watching clumsy turtle snatch. I know they actually want to feed, so I handed out twenty dollars for them to buy two bowls of small fish. Father with bamboo tweezers sandwiched small moncler outlet sito ufficiale fish in the turtle pool around 20 centimeters of air around the swing swing, those clumsy turtles to see his father here side of the fish, have to cross the side of his father, stacked with crowded together, they The head of the high head out of the water, and then jump up the channel, the father of the turtles in the moment of the rapid rise of the turtle food up to mention that those turtles snatched, Gudong plump fell to the water, then the father Mother will laugh with joy. A bowl of food to feed finished, his father has excited the cheeks red hair shiny. Give them to buy time, they are not willing to. So I discuss with the seller in private, articles they say that turtle food has been reduced to five yuan a bowl, and then said the business free gift, spent more than two hundred dollars, so that they enjoy the funny turtles. Leaving the turtle pool very far, they still hesitant to laugh, see their parents happy, my heart is very comfortable, very pleased. Not far from the seal Museum also spend money to feed the food project, I took them down to the edge of the pool. Shop to see me buy more than the original ten yuan four small fish, one dollar to sell me. Father and mother in the seal Museum with bamboo bamboo sandwiched small fish from the head to the other end, teasing the seal roll to follow, they are excited eyebrows are pushed together. Father from time to time Nike Air Max Terra Ninety came hell laughter, old mother's laughter is like a little girl in general smooth and gentle. I immediately captured a variety of shots, I found his father regain the heroic of the young, the mother legs and feet have become neat. Hands holding bait, they happy smile, moving, tease those seals constantly beat the belly competing to follow. Many Zapatos Under Armour Curry of the tourists at the top of the pool are watching them feed the seals, they are also screaming with joy, I and young with their elderly parents with those feelings of those naive seals brought happiness and happiness, was infected by this happiness, The store complimentary twenty fish, was originally a fee item of the touch seals, the store did not receive money, so that parents for the first time with the seals made a long time close contact. After the mother asked me how much money, I said: Mom, I see you play very happy, you see my dad is not very happy? I take UGG Orejeras rojo you out to play is to be happy, as long as you happy I am happy, how much money is worth it. The mother of Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet a hand was pulled by his father, the other hand clenched my hand, said: Well, the people of the village, I said that with my dad had such a girl had a big value, than any of our village A son is good Said she would dig a towel to wipe his eyes. I stretched out her hand and said, so many people here, how do you like a child? She laughed on the tears of the fork. Dad see the mother and tears, he did not speak, did not laugh, but the mother's hand pulled his chest, so that the mother closer to his body. From the polar ocean world, I took them to Longkou Nanshan to see the Buddha. On the way to Nanshan, Dad said: 'This is the way to Huang County.' Longkou County before the construction of the county called Huang County, said his father had gone through this road before. His father was young when the village to do business run, he traveled nearly half of China, in rural areas he was a man, is a very insightful Adidas Scarpe people, even to this age this situation he still clearly remember a lot of people And things. I drove this road is a new repair soon after a highway, the father is certainly not gone, he should be through the surrounding mountain geography feel the location. My heart is a burst of excitement, the mother is also very happy. She said: 'Your dad usually looks foolish, and talk to him he loves not take care, I thought he was confused, Biao. You see him now the essence of God, and almost the same. Alas, your dad has the spirit of the head of the loss of you have a good girl ah. 'Then she worked out the towel to wipe the eyes. T
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.