T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Josh
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, September 24 2013, 06:58 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello, I read on Joomlart that bootstrap 3 was planned to be implemented into t3. I was wondering if there is going to be some sort of way for us to transition from 2 to 3 once t3 with bootstrap 3 is released?

I plan on building a new site with t3 but wish to have it be on bootstrap 3, is it better to just wait or will everything convert easily enough once the newest version is released?

Thanks
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Josh,

We are develop the new base theme for bootstrap 3.
Check out the new branch here: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/tree/t3b3

For your old template, it will still running on bootstrap 2.

You can develop new template with new base theme of T3.
Though, it is still on development. You can download try it out.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
use others to be ill, because they know that you are in financial trouble will Authentic Men's Nike Shoes find ways to keep the job. Do you move into a new office instead of a new office, not an apartment. Don 't startarranging chair pillows. Apartment. Do not start chair cushions. Too concerned about your space shows that your focusis in the wrong place. Too concerned about Nike Dunk SB Mens Wholesale your space that your focus on the wrong place.´╗┐How to beat HR? This 10 secret absolutely can not disclose! A really good answer to the question 'Why are you jobhunting?' Is 'I'm getting stagnant at my current job I need a newchallenge!' For 'why do you want to find a job' The answer is 'I am now working more and more depressed, I need a new challenge!' Never, ever tell a recruiter or a prospective employer which you'd like about your job apart from the feeling that you're no longerlearning enough to keep Never challenge the recruiter or your future employer What 's the job at the moment you do not like, unless you feel Cheap Nike Shoes Online that you can not learn anything from this job and are not challenging. If your company is reorganizing or going out of business, go aheadand say so, but if you are being mistreated at work, keep it toyourself. If your company is reorganizing or about to collapse, then boldly say, and if you are Work has been unreasonable treatment, then let it be your secret it A recruiter who deserves your trust will earn your Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes trust, slowly, through their actions more than their words. Never, ever tell arecruiter or a prospective employer. Through their actions rather than rhetoric. But do not tell the recruiter or your future employer the 10 secrets: 1. Never suggest or indicate that you are desperate to find a newjob.1, never reveal or hint that you need a new job. 2. Never disclose Women Air Max 90 the fact that you have conflict with your boss orfear you might get fired.2, never reveal your conflict with the boss, or fear of being dismissed. 3. Never tell a recruiter or prospective employer that you're nothaving luck with your job search or that you've pursuedopportunities that did not pan out.3, never tell the recruiter or your future employer, your job experience and Not smooth, or the chances you pursue are not successful. 4. Never tell them which other companies you're interviewing with, or where you are in the recruiting pipeline with those who people. Do not tell them the other companies you are interviewing, and do not reveal what you have been interviewed Nike Men Shoes Sale with other companies The. 5. Never tell a recruiter or employer about life circumstances thatmake it special urgent for you to find a job quickly forinstance, that your spouse or partner lost their job.5, do not tell recruiters or employers, because the living environment you Need to quickly find a job for example, never tell their partner or spouse unemployed. 6. Never tell them that you are so interested in the job, you wouldtake a pay cut. That's the worst thing you can say, because itdoesn't mark you as desirable, but as as needy and you almost figly will get a pay cut In that case.6, never tell them that you are very interested in this job, so willing to pay cuts. This is the worst thing in the job, because it makes them feel that you are not the people they urgently need, but only a barely available person and you will almost certainly pay cuts. 7. Never tell a recruiter or employer that you need a job fast for instance, to have a steady income in order to qualify for amortgage. Your urgency to get hired will translate into a lessappealing job offer.7. Never tell recruiters Or the employer, you need a job because of a stable income to qualify for a mortgage. Your urgent desire for work will only make you get a less attractive job. 8. Never tell a recruiter or employer if you plan to sue your pastemployer or file a claim against them. It's none of their business, and however sympathetic others might be to your plight they willnaturally wonder 'If we routed this person, will they sue 8, if you intend to sue your predecessor, or claim against them, do not tell your recruiter or future employer. It does not matter what they do, but no matter how sympathetic they are to your situation, Cheap Nike Shoes For Women they naturally think that 'if Womens Nike Air Max Shoes we hire this man, will he sue us in the future?' 9. Never tell a prospective employer or a '9, never tell the future of the employer or recruiters said,' I am very pleased that your company is interested in me, because I just had to be a good job manager. Throw a good offer. '10. Finally, never tell a recruiter or a prospective new employerthat you are tired of jobhunting and just want your job search tobe over.10, and finally, do not tell the recruiter or Your future employer said, you are tired of job search, just want Nike Kobe Bryant Shoes Sale to quickly find a job. You have to remember that your relationship with employers andrecruiters are business relationships, no matter how friendly theyare. You are on one side of a negotiating table, all by yourself.The employer and the recruiter sit on the other side of thetable. The relationship between you and your employer, as well as the recruiters, is just business relationship, no matter how f
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Not ask him anything! So, New Mens Nike Shoes Sale his friends around one by one difficult to retire. I believe that this can not blame others, he does make a lot of people unbearable, Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes but I can tolerate him, L can tolerate him, forbearance because he did not see his shortcomings, but found that he has a more valuable human Side, this side, far more prominent than his shortcomings. He does not love to speak, see no one to say hello, Cheap Nike Shoes Online do not say a word on a day, he often mouth ulcers, remember a colleague had laughed at him: you are too little speech! The air in the mouth is not in circulation. He has a habit of drinking, as long as others and his cup, he immediately dry, and is head down Cheap Nike Shoes to drink, never to care about the cup of wine has not finished drinking. He is mostly a person to live, come home from work first turn on the TV, the TV tone up, and then began to focus on the Internet, asked him to watch TV Nike Mens Free Shoes to see who said he would like to add some popularity! In fact, this world is not how many people really willing to lonely. L at the beginning of his business, he did not care to put his own full set out, he is not betting him to win, is to use action to tell L: you bold to do it, I support you. L financing needs, he put his own property together with the mortgage. It was not easy to have a nice house in Guangzhou, but it was his years of hard work, but he did not seem to think about it. In fact, he does not often meet with L, meet too much to say, just because L is his good friend, good brother. Good brother something, he hesitated. Sometimes I am quick to open to him, this matter than to ask him to eat more readily, as long as he has, never hesitate. In fact he is not wealthier than me and L, but he does not have any investment ideas, with income will only accumulate up. In this regard, be let me and L accounted for cheap, and therefore, we had to 'inclusive' him.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Matt Brown Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Struggle to attempt the academic assignments is real for the students. However, there is a solution to every problem. You could find the solution for your coursework with our assignment writing service and can get a well-written assignment from us best custom paper writing service custom blog writing service cheap content writing service cheap article writing service academic writing sites cheapest creative writing service professional ghostwriting services proofreading services online editing services rates seo copywriting service Best resume writing services
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Matt Brown Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Anne Watson Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks for your page! Your share information it helped me alot! I pray for you to be happy and successful in your life. hostgator cyber monday deals
Comment
warrenzephaniah Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You can grow new layout with new base topic of T3.

However, it is still on advancement. You can download give it a shot.
Regards.
https://www.dissertationpoint.co.uk/
Comment
Jhon Smith Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Bootstrap is the framework in which all CSS classes are defined, We have to only use their classes in HTML tag, Bootstrap is very friendly to use, Which make my work easy. I mostly like to gride system in bootstrap and I frequently like this classes during website design. Bootstrap also give provide us some theme to make the website for less time duration. If anyone wants to use bootstrap in your website than they make sure that they must have Bootstrap file in there root folder If they have no any bootstrap file than no any problem they can download it on the bootstrap official website.:) :) :D
References
  1. http://couponeye.blogspot.in/2017/11/autodesk-promo-codes-and-coupons.html
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.