T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Sarah
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, October 22 2013, 12:50 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I need to make the Sticky Mega Menu in JA-Fixel Static, can anybody help me with this issue, I have changed the header.php file with the code <nav id="t3-mainnav" class="wrap t3-mainnav navbar-static-top"> and the menu is still sticky.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Sarah,

You can post your question in Joomla Forums about JA Fixel
http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?467-JA-Fixel

For more, JA Fixel top menu have designed to be a sticky menu.
It use its own function in the template itself rather than the default sticky menu function of T3.

You can try to remove a block of code in /templates/ja_fixel/js/script.js (line 754 - 776)

(function(){
// Add class for mainmenu when scroller
var light = null,
sid = null,
mainnav = $('#t3-mainnav');

if(mainnav.length){
$(window).scroll(function() {

if(light != $(window).scrollTop() > mainnav.outerHeight(true) * 1.5){
light = !light;

light ? mainnav.addClass('affix') : mainnav.removeClass('light-mainnav');

//force reflow
mainnav[0].offsetWidth;

light ? mainnav.addClass('light-mainnav') : mainnav.removeClass('affix');
}
})
}

})();

Hope it helps,

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
e cotton coat to you? Did not you wear it? I then suddenly realized, and quickly changed to say: not cold, that is not cold, that cold is to lie to you, wearing a mother to give me a good warm cotton ah I deliberately spread with my mother Jiao Jiao. My mother heard this breathe a sigh of relief that: this child, cheat Ma Han is not good, but why cold, afraid of you cold early to do the jacket. Came home from school, I immediately rummaging through the mother to find the cotton jacket to find out, under the light, I slowly opened the mother personally stitched cotton jacket, when I started that piece of cotton jacket, and instantly emit The mother's deep love: I saw that piece of cotton jacket on a blossoming red flowers from the golden low-color set off, blossoming flowers such as the mother's smile, kind and kind, but see the needle on the cotton is not sparse Secret, a line of lines, neat and orderly, maybe a needle angle sticking mother thinking children's tears, due to scattered energy careless needle down the blood drops may also be broken, and this time although the mother felt very Pain, but the more pain will be more pleased: I feel the more pain, you know that is the more tired children mother ah Nike Mercurial Vapor VIII FG Mother will speak to herself, happy to be proud of it. The mother is always hand-drawn buttons, thin needle angle sewn in the above, that is simple and generous, but unfortunately can not be such a jacket to wear out the door, and now people no longer wear the old antiques, and more rustic ah , Fashion are wearing down jacket, cashmere coat, mink ... ... the mother can be sure that she made the cotton jacket the most cold, how can I tell my mother, how willing to hurt a mother self-confidence it, so always along the mother Say: yes, yes. To the mother sure, in fact, I really feel bad mother and then so tired, and therefore Cheap Nike Shoes Online like this jacket I have eight pieces of eight, and almost every winter my mother gave me a piece of it. But never wear, and most is to go home when wearing a mother to see, let her look happy. Immediately I put that piece of cotton jacket in the body, not too small, not fat nor thin. Too fit, and suddenly I am very strange to do the clothes is to tailor the Yeah, why the mother never gave me the amount of body, but each time to do the cotton jacket are so fit it? I always wanted to ask the mother did not ask his mother, through the window floating snow, wearing a mother sewing clothes, warm, sweet, I dialed the home phone, immediately came the mother Tension and warm words: Rui children, how, how not sleep? not comfortable? Do not read the book again, listen to early sleep it. What about it? speak���� I said: Mom, nothing matter, but suddenly want to ask you, why you never gave me the amount of body, but every time the clothes are so fit? Men Air Max Motton 2014 The phone came the mother relaxed and happy voice: Rui children ah, you are the mother who fell to the meat, but also the amount of it? Immediately my Cheap Air Jordan Shoes eyes filled with something called tears, dripping down down to wrap the piece tightly wrapped with his cotton jacket wet, a blossoming flowers slowly bloom, the mother love tightly surrounded me , Maternal love ah, I am a happy mess: Mom, I love you. I told my mother to the microphone. Mother is also the same face full of happy tears. Third, read maternal love Mother in their own small courtyard kept Authentic Kids Nike Shoes busy, from spring to winter, the mother has a different thing to do. Spring yang planting vegetables, the summer will be in the hot sun under the grass catch the grass, autumn will be stored in the winter winter vegetables, winter it, on the buckle of a small plastic shed from the vegetables in the winter, Every time I go home I like to quietly approached the door across Air Jordan 12 Retro the courtyard looked at his mother busy outside the figure, my heart do not mention how happy. Mother always like the side of the busy side of the live talk to himself, for a while talk about my father: the old man and I do not know where to go, buy a salt to do so half a day do not come back? Must go and go chess. For a while and nagging my brother to: Oh, ye did not call these days to come? Ye ye? You do not fight, mother more impatient Yeah, do not fight, do not fight, I can give you hit it, I can stretch but you. And then down to say to me: Rui children this week ye did not come back ah, this time also into the house, ah, this child, busy every day busy, ye busy on this way? Are you busy? Mom so every nagging words are almost, every time I secretly in front of the yard, while watching while listening. And then shyly shouted: Mom, I came back. And then his hands into the waist, put a star debut appearance, and then take a few steps step. Deliberately attracted her mother happy. My mother to see my way to laugh and said: 'Rui children, when you come back, scare me, you children, when to grow up?' I smiled and said, 'It seems that it is not long, and I will never grow up in front of you. At this time the mother will put down the hands of the live, immediately pulled into the house, sitting by my side began by my father talking about the recent home outside t
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.