T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Alex
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, June 24 2017, 11:03 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

if we activate optimize css in template setting, we get following error

Error: Attribute attribs not allowed on element link at this point.
From line 24, column 2; to line 24, column 109
icon" />↩ <link href="/t3-assets/css/css-18d7f-21170.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" attribs="[]" />↩

Error: Attribute attribs not allowed on element link at this point.
From line 25, column 2; to line 25, column 109
="[]" />↩ <link href="/t3-assets/css/css-aa54d-05468.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" attribs="[]" />↩

Is this problem know? I didn't found anything about the problem.

Best regards,
Alex
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Alex Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
We removed line 400 'attribs' => array() in /plugins/system/t3/includes/core/minify.php. Now W3C is fine. Maybe a developer want to use the code for the next update ;)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

The message is displayed in front-end or back-end?
You can try deleting the "t3-assets" folder and try again or you can configure to save the assets folder to different folder name in the Global settings. The folder is auto generated when you save the template setting.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
W3C Validator is showing this error ;)
W2C Validator
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Matt Brown Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
W3C Validator is showing this error ;)
W2C Validator

Any ideas? Is there a way to contact developer?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Abdi Raja Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Just contact your developer to fix it.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Just contact your developer to fix it.

T3 is making this issue, without compression there is no error. Sure, we can fix it, but it would be better to fix directly on t3-framework.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
junsukiu Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing thius post plus the rest of the ssite is extremelyy good. geometry dash, five nights at freddy's
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
bloxorz Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It's great because of the knowledge you share with us, I will always follow your blog and will share your blog with my friends
bloxorz
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
panistefanin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello! Very interesting topic, thank you raised it
talktomcalisters.comtalktomcalisters.com
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
Md Shahzad Hassan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing thius post plus the rest of the ssite is extremelyy good.
KingRootApkGuide
GameKillerApkGuide
GeometryDashApkGuide
BlackmartDownloadApp
CartoonHDApkx
MerryChristmasImages
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
ALIYA Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
challenge, to overcome, even if you fail, you will feel confident. Because you did it, failed to sum up experience from scratch! As the lyrics said, 'do not experience the wind and rain, how can we see the rainbow, no one can casually succeed.' In my opinion is afraid of just an excuse in life, overcome the fear of just need a process, the length of the process is Nike Mens Shoes Cheap Online the need for your own definition. There are many celebrities in ancient and modern, they are not born is a successful person. Their success is the need to step by step down to earth, they are afraid, but also failed. But they are afraid of the front and did not retreat, but to overcome! People see is always their brilliant life, people will never see the brilliant life behind. We can put Nike Free Run Womens in the first time in the fear, Womens Air Max as another life in their own. You can not let the cowardly oneself live in the world at the same time, so that you will provoke ridicule and irony, so you are going to destroy that cowardly oneself. This process is a step towards your success. All in all, fear is just a process, the length of the process just need you slowly to consider their own. The process may be full of excitement, failure, etc., but I hope that every friend must go to challenge the process, always remember 'do not experience the rain and rain can see the rainbow.''Bird's Nest' chief electrician Cheap Nike Shoes For Women   In March 2009, a film called 'Rainstorms' was shot in the 'Bird's Nest' boot film, the film is the 'Bird's Nest' contact builders - Tan Shuangjian's struggle for the prototype. The play, Tan Shuangjian also starred. In 1980, Tan Shuangjian was born in Hebei, an ordinary farmhouse. In order to reduce the pressure of their parents, so that my brother, sister peace of mind to Cheap Nike Shoes Sale school, the first did not finish, he will tear down the textbooks, picked up the hoe. 16 years old, Tan Shuangjue regardless of family dissuasion, alone boarded the train to Shanghai. He does not light every day from the bridge hole 'get up', began to find a job. Three days later, Tan Shuangjian trot all the way to an electronics factory. Row for a few hours after the team, and finally turn to his interview, 'education?' 'Over a junior year.' The other side of his white one: 'finished junior high school again!' Tan Shuangjian immediately pushed back by the people The. He also found a number of factory interviews, because the education was blocked in the door. Finally, Tan Shuangjian in the terminal to find a carry a large bag of work. A shoulder is nearly a hundred pounds, less than two days after the neck will be grinding up the blood bubble, rejection of the arm like a dislocated like. Adhere to more than two months, led by more than 200 yuan wages, Tan Shuangqiu resigned back home Unyielding Tan Shuangjian decided to go outside to break into a break, he came to Beijing, and exactly the same in Shanghai, after a series of running for more than ten days did not find a job. Just use the body with only five cents by bus to the suburbs to find a job, Tan Shuangjian through the windows to see the roadside there are several buildings under construction, and quickly get off. Contractors look at the fellow in the fellow, leaving him at the site to do small work Once in the top floor work, Tan Shuangjian noted that several electricians are on the roof to install a thick 'antenna pole', very curious. The workers told him: 'This is called lightning rod, the city every building has.' He secretly try to figure out: If you can master a little technology, at least than when the future work ah! Tan Shuangjian began to consciously pay attention to this door 'technical content' of the work. Sometimes the
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 12
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet
Nike Air Max Shoes Online
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Coach Handbags Outlet
Cheap Crossbody Bags
cheap Coach Handbags sale
Cheap Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Coach Bags
Cheap Coach Bags sale
Womens Nike Free Shoes
Free Run Shoes
Nike Free Run Womens Shoes
Cheap Air Jordan Shoes
Authentic Men's Nike Shoes
Coach Jewelry
Coach Wallets
Crossbody Bags
Custom Items
Michael Kors Belts
Michael Kors Jewelry
Michael Kors Wallets
Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Backpacks
Backpacks and Luggage
Crossbodies
Crossbody Bags
Michael Kors Jewelry
New Arrivals
Coach Satchels & Carryalls
Coach Bags Shoulder Bags
Coach Bags Totes
Michael Kors Backpacks and Luggage
Michael Kors Combo Set
Michael Kors Crossbodies
Michael Kors New Arrivals
Michael Kors Satchels
Michael Kors Shoulder Bags
Michael Kors Totes
Nike Air Max Shoes
Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 2 CB 94
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 2013
Nike Air Max 2014
Nike Air Max 87 / 1
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Air Max 90-2009
Nike Air Max Command
Nike Air Max Excellerate +2
Nike Air Max Hyper
Nike Air Max Light
Nike Air Max Lunar
Nike Air Max R4
Nike Air Max Skyline
Nike Air Max Tailwind
Nike Air Max Terra Ninety
Nike Air Max Ultimate
Nike Free 3.0 V4
Nike Free 3.0 V5
Nike Free 4.0
Nike Free 5.0 V4
Nike Free 6.0
Nike Free 7.0
Nike Free Run
Nike Free Run 2
Nike Free Run 3
Nike Free TR Fit
Nike Roshe Run 2014
Nike Roshe Run Mesh
Nike Roshe Run Mid
Nike Roshe Run Pattern
Nike Roshe Run Slip
Nike Roshe Run Suede
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
ALIYA Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
o the box office and then defeat, which is soaring is he is no small blow. He is determined to return to boxing. 4 years of professional boxer career, although regarded as military exploits shine, but unfortunately the cost is too heavy. Addicted to alcohol, tobacco, and opponents crazy hit, let the handsome guy's face began to seriously deform. Even worse is plastic surgery also run into quacks. The mouth was shriveled, and the forehead was no longer alive because of the injection of hyaluronic acid. From his face, has not seen that year the Hollywood darling of a shadow, the brain is Air Max Shoes also numerous ruthless hit severely damaged. Helpless he once again back to the film, eager to make a comeback. In 1994, he was jailed for being charged with domestic violence. It is so painful that he can not control his emotions, and even once thought of ending his life. But when you see your own close friend, Chihuahua Loki, looked at myself and seemed to say, 'If you die, who will take care of me?' Authentic Nike Shoes Sale He dispelled the shameful idea that he could not bear to take care of his old dog for 18 Mens Shoes On Sale years. He decided to cheer up, the third time to kill back to the film. Once again kill the film he handsome disappear, time will be his sharp polished. The screen more than a familiar and unfamiliar 'new face.' Mottled face, white hair and always dangling smoke, a law-abiding, inner calm personality actor. In the City of Evil, he played a ferocious, kind-hearted brawny muffle, who had vowed revenge for his beloved, and the film was recognized by the fans and he was again won. The new film 'Wrestling King' once again gave him a great opportunity to re-realize their own. In reality, he and the film master Randy's situation is so similar, he felt like playing himself. The difference is that Randy fell to the wrestling field, and Mickey stood up again to keep a man's victory posture. 'Wrestling King' not only won the Venice Golden Lion Award, but also for him to win a number of best actor Nike Basketball Shoes nomination. Love over the side of the knowledge of heavy, drunk too know liquor thick. The man Nike Dunk SB Mens Wholesale named Mickey Locke man is not 'fighting fish' in the sexy guy, nor is the boxing field roar desperately feather boy. After 30 years of ups and downs, 53 years old, he has long been calm and face everything, the world red and purple, just over the clouds only. A British ship museum has a collection of boats, since the ship since the water, 138 times encountered iceberg, 116 hit the rocks, 27 times by the storm off the mast, 13 times the fire, but it has not sunk. Scars are still courageous, hundred fold does Cheap Air Jordan Shoes not return, refused to sink, this is a boat inspiration, which is a play of the connotation, which is a person's spirit.Mickey Mens Nike Air Max Shoes Locke, give us: a role, a force, a spirit.A story of a coin There is a young man, caught a mouse, sold to the pills, he got a coin.He walked through the garden and listened to the gardener and said he was thirsty. He bought a little syrup with this coin and gave it to the gardener.The gardener drank the water and sent him a bunch of flowers. He sold the flowers to the market and got eight coins. One day, the wind and rain, the orchard is full of wind blows away the dead branches and leaves.The young man said to the gardener: 'If these broken leaves give me, I am willing to clean the Cheap Nike Shoes For Women orchard.The gardener is very happy: 'Yes, you have to take it!' Young people bought Jordan Six Rings some candy with eight coins, distributed to a group of children playing, the children helped him to pick up all the flies and leaves.Young people went to the royal kitchen workers said there was a pile of firewood to sell them, the kitchen workers paid 16 coins to buy this pile of firewood. The young man used the 16 coins to make a living, and he had a tea stand near the city, because there were 500 mowing workers in the neighborhood to drink water.Soon he met a businessman who passed by water, and the merchant told him, 'There will be a horse dealer with 400 horses into the city tomorrow.'After listening to the merchant, the young man thought for a moment, said to the mowing workers: 'Today I do not collect money, please you give me a bunch of grass, okay?The workers were generous and said, 'OK!' So, the young man had 500 bundles of grass. The next day, horse traders came to buy feed, then out of 1000 coins bought a young man's 500 bundles of grass.A few years later, the young people became famous and famous.The story is simple and interesting. The success of young people is not accidental, because he has a modern management qualities.First, he is very thought: he must understand to be sure to pay. He gave the water to the gardener to drink, the gardener got the benefit, gave him the return. This is also a win-win wisdom.Second, he has a vision: he knows that those broken leaves can sell a good price, but how to get a lot of knowledge. So, he proposed to labor in exchange for. This is also in line with the hardworking social norms.Third, he is very organized: he knows, alone he is difficult to complete this work alone. He organized a bunch of children to work for him and paid for it with can
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 14
John Cruise Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Great post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Very useful info specifically the last part. Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles
happy wheels
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 15
Lucy Gibbs Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It is perhaps a good thing that ig is so difficult to master. Or not.
follow this
instagram page
read more
followers for instagram
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 16
Ronlad Lee Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I think my browser is old or not supported for the post, i cant seen any image, but i can read the text and i enjoyed the post you shared

1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 18
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 19
balvinder Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
visit here for more detail about Govt Jobs Vacancy 2018
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.