We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. saurabh
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 10 June 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,
I have recently tried and building a template with T3 BS3 but I have found that modules are not taking width automatically , they are not taking full width if I just assigned 1 module.
Example : If I assign a module say position-7 then within those spotlight row module should take 12 grid by default because there is only 1 module but it sticks to the position and takes 3 grid. I can do it via backend that but it will again assign to all pages.
I am looking for solution so modules can take automatically with according to the modules assigned within the row. Attaching example of how it looks when I just assign one module on site.
Looking forward to hear back with some solution. Let me know if I am missing anything.

Regards,
Saurabh
Attachments (1)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
To assign different layouts for different pages, you just need to clone a template style, assign layout for the template style and assign the template style to menu items you want.

If you want to add 2 modules on different page, you can use assignment tab in the module setting panel, assign module to the page you want it to be displayed. 2 modules in one position can be configured to display in different page.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner,
Thanks for fixing but I understand that you can change from backend. So If I have to add 2 modules on different page then I have to change settings again ? and how can I assign different layout for different pages ? Is there any method that it can auto adjusted according to modules assigned on the page ? It should be that way ... Isn't it ?

regards,
Saurabh
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Your issue has been fixed. I change to layout configuration a little bit. Set the spotlight block to 1 position and assign to position-7. Please check image below:

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/762/6544073933.png

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Thank you , Saurabh. I will check it for you.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner,
I have just sent you PM. Please check and let me know.
Thanks

Saurabh
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Could you please pm your site url and admin account, I want to check how layout is configured.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.