We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Trent Perez
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. General Discussion
  4. Sunday, 26 July 2015
  5.  Subscribe via email
The previes shows a large masthead area at the top of the page and the [Position: masthead [ Style: FeatureRow outline]] text but I see no position like that in thedropdown list for positions in the purity_iii position list. Is there something I am missing or is the purity_iii template confused?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

In purity III template, the masthead title and description are defined in the extra fields, you can find the extra fields in the menu setting: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/908/2901559263.png

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
So if I want to change the contents of that area do I need to redefine that block or can I just create a new block and choose not to load that block in the layouts.php file (Actually the header file since that is where it seems to load)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
To change content of the block, you just need to change the value in the extra fields: Masthead title and Masthead description. If the 2 fields are emply, the block will be disabled in the menu.
To know more about extra fields, check it out: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/extend-com-content#add-extra-fields, find the section: 2. Extra field for forms

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.