We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. peshmerge
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 10 December 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello everyone,

I have designed a web template via photoshop and iwant turn it into Joomla template.
I am using T3, the latest version . it's very good and i am very thankful. But there are some points i can't understand and i don't know how i can change them...
1- I wanted to apply fixed width to template, but i couldn't know where should i do that :(
2- I am not familiar with LESS, how can i change the code , Can i sue CSS instead of LESS

In the attachments you can see the template
Attachments (1)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi peshmerge,

Yes, you can use CSS. And DO NOT press Compile LESS to CSS button or else, all your css files will be overwritten.
For no-responsive template, I would recommend you to use our old T3 Blank template as starter template. T3 Bs3 Blank is design to be always responsive.

Then you need to turn off Responsive option in Template Manager.

And you can modify css file in css folder (just ignore those in themes folder if you do not use any theme)

Hope it helps
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I have got a similar problem. I only need a desktop version for my site. But even when I turn off responsive, it still calls all responsive less files (ex bootstrap-responsive.less or style-responsive.less)
Does anyone know how could I avoid calling them? I am using t3_blank template v.2.1.1
thanks
Ειρηνη
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.