T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Mainstwebguy
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, June 14 2013, 05:18 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

I was wondering how i can go about assigning a section id to articles. I see that in the category blog layout, each leading article is assigned an individual section (seeing this in view source) which I really like.

I would like to take advantage of the bootstrap affix, but in order to do so, i need to have section ID's that i can then link to. How would i go about doing this?

I was thinking about having individual sections coded into a single article, but I'm not sure how that would affect my seo efforts and would like to avoid unnecessary coding if I'm able to.

Thanks in advance!

***Edit***
I would like to achieve the same effect as you've done on your site as seen here:
Title
  Detroit, MI, USA
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Mainstwebguy,

We use a single article on our demo site and so, we can add any id for affix.
If you use multiple articles, you need to customize the markup for blog layout.

I think you need to overwrite \components\com_content\views\category\tmpl\blog.php or \components\com_content\views\category\blog_item.php layout file

Here the official document from Joomla.
http://docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_output_from_the_Joomla!_core

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Mainstwebguy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
thanks for the reply! I'll go ahead and use the same approach (single article) instead of the category blog layout.

Thanks again, and great work on my new favorite framework.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Michael Jack Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Abe on the school michael kors bags cheap scandal to accept the Congress questioned michael kors handbags sale the people asked Abe to step down
Prime Minister Michael kors factory outlet Shinzo michael kors hamilton bag Abe (in) in Nike Free Running Shoes the House of Representatives in New Nike Shoes Japan to accept Nike Air Jordan 28 the question. Nike Shox R2 TOKYO (Reuters)Nike Air Max 2017 - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo nike air jordans shoes for sale Abe accepted the question again,Nike Air Foamposite One but the review Air Jordan 26 has not yet made any real progress.Nike shoes sale Hundreds of Japanese people held a rally before the Nike Air Max congress and asked Abe nike lunar running shoes to step down immediately.Nike Air Max 90 Japan's House of Representatives Budget Committee on michael kors shoulder handbag the same day to review the Gakuen scandal,Nike Air Max Flyknit Abe and the former Nike kids kobe shoes Ministry of Science michael kors clothing mens and Technology Deputy mk wallets officials before Chuanxi Ping,Air Jordan 13 Abe assistant and Quan Yang Nike Air Max and other scandal key figures appeared in the Council.coach backpack outlet store The parties did not make any real progress.Nike Shoes for Women About 12 Michael Kors Shoulder Bags o'clock Adidas Superstar local time, Nike Air Jordan 13 hundreds of people came to Congress,coach satchel outlet for the plus school scandal michael kors handbags online and other Abe government involved in Coach cases a series of issues to protest.Adidas Shoes Outlet They held the slogan of 'Completely Identifying the Gardening Parks' and shouting slogans of 'Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost Abe immediately stepped down'.michael kors watch Fukuyama Tetsuro,Nike Air Max TN Acting Director mk men's bags of the DPRK's Nike Free Run largest opposition Michael Kors Devon Shoulder Bags party, Nike Air Max 87 said at the rally that the Abe government was unaware of the day's deliberations.Coach bags 2017 Japanese nationals believe that the Prime Minister's Nike Kobe AD 10 residence and the Coach Accessories plus school scandal coach handbags for sale can not get away,Kids Shoes Abe's support rate Cheap Michael Kors Fulton Satchles will Nike Jordan Shoes be below mk bag price malaysia the 30% mark.Adidas Originals July 24, in Tokyo,michael kors coats Japan, Prime Nike Shoes Outlet Minister Shinzo Nike Air Max 95 Abe in the Michael Kors Backpacks Sale House of Bags outlet online store Representatives in Nike Free 6.0 Japan to accept the question.Nike Free 5.0 Running Shoes Xinhua News Agency reporter Nike Free 5.0 V4 Ma Ping said that coach trifold wallet the ruling party Liberal Democratic coach wallet outlet Party in the Tokyo parliamentary nike air foamposite pro elections in the defeat,coach canvas tote the people of the Abe nike zoom shoes government nike free shoes mens criticism is coach crossbody sale escalating,Basketball Shoes and Abe appeared in the council NIKE AIR MAX 90 can not quell the criticism of the public,Nike Kobe AD 9 Will only make it intensified.michael kors shirts The Japanese Shoes Outlet Congress has examined the Nike Free Gardening scandal on the 10th of this month,Light Up Shoes but has not made Micheal kors Cynthia mini any real progress.Nike Air Pegasus 83 At that time abroad Michael kors on sale visit Abe did not Michale Kors Bags attend the Nike Air Jordan CDP deliberations,Nike Kevin Durant 7 was criticized for Nike shoes max lack of sincerity to explain Nike Free Running Shoes to the 2015 Mk Bags people.Nike Air Foamposite Pro As the recent Abe Cabinet support rate has fallen below 30%, in order to retain public opinion, Abe agreed to appear on the 13th Council, Nike James Lebron 12 plus school scandal and other Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 issues to accept Coach bags 2017 the question.michael kors women's shoes Japan's 'Daily News' announced the latest poll on the 23rd,Michael Kors Men's bags Abe's cabinet michael kors kids shoes support rate michael kors Cheap Michael Kors Satchels clothing discount has dropped Nike Air Max 2010 to 26%,Nike Running Shoes once again refresh Abe once again Cheap Michael Kors Satchels since the ruling cheap nike air max shoes rate of the Michael kors satchel Medieum lowest record. 'Nike Heels Boots Asahi Shimbun' 2015 Mk Bags revealed in Nike Kobe 9 Low May this year that some of the documents were coach handbags vintage suspected of being coach hobo bags coach tote bags on sale clearance a document of the nike sb dunks Ministry of Education,Nike Air Max 2016 Culture, Sports,Nike Free 3.0 V2 Science and Nike Air Jordan 15 Technology,Coach Jewelry which included plans to use the 'COACH Luggage Bags National Strategic Special Zone' as a new Nike air force director of nike lebron shoes the College 2015 Mk Naomi Satchles of Veterinary Michael Kors Chelsea Shoulder Bags Medicine.Nike Air Foamposite Materials said that the process of accelerating Coach bags 2016 the advance of the new Veterinary College was 'Nike Lunar Haze instructions from nike free running shoes the top of 2015 Mk Selma Satchles the residence.'
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ea leisurely move with how mysterious intention. From the drastic point of view to Colors of California Scarpe see things, all the hard work is only the aroma of the tea only. Now the father, or daily tea. He is gradually getting used to the situation I grew up. Career problems he can no longer give me the answer, I have long been used to explore alone. In the eyes of his generation, life is an arc, micro-Zhang - bloom - convergence. He is very hope that I can follow a bright trajectory, all the way publicity, and then destination. But the times have been as before, like tea has long been in the mouth of the general taste. Our generation is actually very tired of the body of the label, love the traditional, responsible, good and hardships, can long boil, and so on, from good study to respect the work, we used to see a lot of embarrassing situation, in the messy dirty world Why, why is full of ears are all very good hypnotic sound? Sometimes want to ask his father, he is at least let me tired to drink tea. His life never need to face these complicated, just to work to get off work, let me grow. Presumably all the wonderful things that have been missed in his life are all in his tea. In his era of people, he put his life and tea together, must be a lot of ridicule and controversy. I will also explore a difficult way of life. As the father said the same sentence: my own son, of course, I have the name from the start. This is my right. But fortunately, when I was confused with the future, there is a father as an example.´╗┐Some things can not hold it, please let go, give it free, it will be more beautiful Some things can not hold it, please let go, give it free, it will be more beautiful ┬áPeople's life is like walking in the fog, from afar, but misty one, can not tell the direction and good and bad. But when you take the courage, put down your fear and doubt, step by step forward, you will find that every step, you can see the next step clear. Go forward, do not stand far away to wait and see. You can find your direction. --- Roland Be kind to others, that is the best treat yourself. People should not be inserted in the vase for people to watch the still life, but spread in the grassland with the rhythm of the dance. Nike Air Max 2014 Life is not an arrangement, but a quest. The meaning of people Zapatos Nike Shox may never have the answer, but also have to feel this no answer to the life. --- Virginia Woolf Follow the inner call, earnestly live, so that every day to see joy. No matter what kind of girls, ordinary, prominent should be a spirit and material is very strong woman, want money, earn their own; want a car, buy their own; want a man, find their own, rather than rogue waiting Others give you money, and silly waiting for men to come to you. Women's happiness is in their own hands, is their own efforts to struggle, if you want to rely on men get happiness, it is simply not Kaopu. The bold view is like the move of the pieces, it may have been at risk of being eaten, but it is the beginning of the victory. I am such a person, from the beginning to resolve, do not hold too much hope, do not have high expectations, do not think that things can be successful, do not think many people like you - no, no. We must have to rely on their own hard to go in exchange for some value of the people. Happiness will not always knock on the door, love you will not always appear. When someone is willing to pay for you in silence, endure, change, please Canada Goose [url=https://www.monclerco.eu/]moncler outlet sito ufficiale Italia[/url] remember to cherish. Because UGG Guantes rosado some people missed, really no longer come back. Some people because of fear of fish stabbed to their own, Nike Air Max Shoes they no longer eat fish. Many people, because of fear of doing things in the process to bring their own harm, they refused all the beginning. I was not deliberately avoiding age, but I never realized the traces of age in myself. The course of growing up is painful. Compared to the kind of scarred experience and accumulation, I will cherish for my wind and rain guard my heart that a pure person. Life gives us a lot of gifts for everyone, but some people forget to open it, some people discard the side, some people even did not find, those gifts called 'experience'. --- Zhu Deyong Not the time away from love, but many people from the beginning, did not want to use a heart Zapatos Under Armour Curry to firmly warm another heart. Not love is no longer eternal, but impetuous and volatile mind, again and again missed love. Life must have three tears, a cry of the world can not be a big thing, two crying articles do not know confidant, three cry Nike Scarpe online never reduced beauty. This three pairs of tears, not children freestrian work comparable, but the big hero can get to the taste Looking for the dream of the future, laughing on the reality of the helpless. Can not back when the time is no longer anxious, always forward. Road, always in. Please be sure to believe in yourself, be sure to accept like your own way, be sure to make yourself into what you really like the way. If you want to do is not the elders control your way, not what the society prescribed you look like. Please be sure to stand up for yourself bravely, gently overthrow the world. And then turn the worl
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.