We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Nico van de Kamp
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, 26 February 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

I try to learn/teach myself the T3 framework. I have read that the tresshold is high, but I have confidence in this framework. My first contact with this framework was T3v2, by buying the puresite template.
Now I try to understand T3v3, because I want to create my own flexible template's. My basic is T3 B3 blank template.

I have another discussion with the question how to create for example the header full width. T3v2 this was done by "no-main=1". The reply I received was remove <div class="container">. But the header doesn't have a container!?

No I was asking myself is there a tutorial where I can find where all attributes are used for? I mean now I get a answer that for full width I have to remove the container, but I would never think of it I think.I see now in the themplate JA-Mitius the class "row". I think this class has also a special meaning in the T3 framework. But If you use this class what is the influence of it?
I saw tonight the in the header.php of the T3 BS3 blank template for the logo "col-xs-12" template. Another template I saw class="span8". What is the difference and the influence of it. What does this do in this framework? I like to know these things more specific. Now it's a lot trial and error.

I know what I want for example in the header, full width, the logo, top-menu, search in one row. In the documentation I can find how to add a module. But then? The top-menu is now under the logo position, but I want to have it in one row?

Or is this not realistic question, and is this the way how it goes? Or how can I get myself fast on track of this framework?

Maybe it's the problem that I have to les knowledge of the framework, but I have the feeling that it is very time consuming to make little steps.

I hope that there is a full explation of these things.

Nico
Comment
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.