We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Ivan
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, 21 March 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello!
1. Tanks for T3-framework. great job
2. Bootstrap Tooltip bug.
I installed on localhost t3_bs3_blank v. 2.1.2 tooltip did not work. After I added a class "hasTooltip" and then everything worked. But after updating the plugin and template everything is broken again :(
I decided to remove all for fun and do a clean install of Joomla, then the plugin and template. Tooltip again worked with "hasTooltip" class, but when I change layouts - all not working again.
And tooltip is worked only with default-conten-left layout
Do you have any idea how fix it?

Sorry for my english. I am from Russia
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Ivan,

The tooltip should work with T3 Blank.
Please check if you have any javascript error that prevent the tooltip function to work.

You can try to place a call to bootstrap tooltip.
JHtml::_('bootstrap.tooltip'); in any template file. (tpls\block\header.php is a good place)

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
cess to bring their own harm, they refused all the beginning. I was not deliberately avoiding Nike Scarpe age, but I never realized the traces of age in myself. The course of growing up is painful. Compared to the kind of scarred experience and accumulation, I will cherish for my wind and rain guard my heart that a pure Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 person. Life gives us a lot of gifts for everyone, but some people forget to open it, some people discard the side, some people even did not find, those gifts called 'experience'. --- Zhu Deyong Not the time away from love, but many people from the beginning, did not want to use a heart to firmly warm another heart. Not Canada Goose love is no longer eternal, but impetuous and volatile mind, again and again missed love. Life must have three tears, a cry of the world can not be a big thing, two crying articles do not know confidant, three cry never reduced beauty. This three pairs of tears, not children freestrian work comparable, but the big hero can get to the taste Looking for the dream of the future, laughing on the reality of the helpless. Can not back when the time is no longer anxious, Dr Martens Donna always forward. Road, always in. Please be sure to believe in yourself, be sure to accept like your own way, be sure to make yourself into what you really like the way. If you want to do is not the elders control your way, not what the society prescribed you look like. Please be sure to stand up for yourself bravely, gently overthrow the world. And then turn the world into ours. Some things can not hold it, please let go, give it free, it will be more beautiful. What is the shape of the pipeline when the water UGG Guantes rosado flows through the pipeline, what shape is the water; when the fountain of life flows through you, what is the shape of your mind, what shape is life? The real walker is not how many places he has gone through, but how many times has he succeeded. Life has two roads: one called the heart calendar, one called the experience. Heart experience lead the experience, experience full of heart calendar. Heart Nike Air Max 2014 if young, even if the ups and downs, life and the world is not old; heart if old, even if the experience of calm, life has entered the famine. Life is not gradually getting old, but the heart instantly old. If the heart is dead, everything is dark; if the heart to continue, then the road is not endless. Cut a fleeting time, holding all the way with the warm, the most dull days combed into a poetic landscape.´╗┐In such a spring intoxicated night, suitable for a person to the beach to listen to Tao month. Just after the vernal equinox, the weather on the island has given the feeling of summer, the sun from the warm become hot baked, sunny shiny bright glare, if add a few times cicadas, then more suddenly as summer. However, after all, just after the spring season, the pace of nature no matter how rush, but also follow the trajectory of the season. Here, in the evening, the spring side to show her original should be the face: genial, quiet, beautiful, and all this, thanks to the king over the sea that spring moon. Different from the sun during the day of white sunburn dazzling, but also different from the sunset sunset crimson, spring moon, emitting a persimmon as sweet atmosphere, moist as fresh egg yolk. She has a decent face, hanging in the sea above, was the water vapor mixing, moncler outlet glowing another world only the quiet and unique light. So, this is far away from the city quiet silence of the coast, because this round of spring and year becomes rich and lively. Originally Heiqu Zapatos Nike Shox Qu the sea, the moonlight cage on a layer of chiffon-like fog, this layer of soft chiffon hanging from the high-altitude, fans misty, enveloped the entire sea and air, the purpose of everything, in the moonlight Under the fans are becoming generally hazy not true. Distant fishing boat lights looming, waves rushing rushed to the shore, gently embraced the coast slowly receded, leaving a pool of white water foam. In the night, the coast of the wet reflection of the moonlight, in the waves filled the moment, you can see the moonlight in the waves on the dynamic flashing, sparkling, beautiful, so that the viewer can not help but sigh. At this time, if the background with music, I would think of folk songs 'in the silver moonlight.' Have heard the different versions of this song, chorus, solo and pure music, but especially like the combination of black ducks singing, their harmony gentle, pure, slightly slightly sentimental, listening to do not have some flavor: On the golden sandy beach / full of silver moonlight / looking back past traces / past traces have been confused Past memories are confused / like fantasy like / where you hide / abandon my girl ... There is another song 'Call me how do not want her', is the famous poet Liu Bannong poems made of poems. At that time the poet from the motherland, hidden on the homeland of deep love to write this poem, after the song, sung so far. The poet by the moonlight, waves, micro-cloud, dead tree, wildfire, wrote a bitter heart Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet of the heart of love feelings: The sky is floating some clouds / ground blowing some breeze / breeze blowing
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.