We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Puntje
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, 11 April 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
I have à few questions

- In THE t3 framework responsive can i turn off THE menu, and change this for another menu. So i don't She this menu

- I work à lott with swmenu pro. Also i want to keep THE off canvas. THE last i like à lot. Can i do this

- How can i change THE Colors of THE menu's off canvas and THE mega menu

- how can i give à position à absolute height

That are à few question, hope i can change this
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Puntje,

I will answer your questions one by one.

1. "In THE t3 framework responsive can i turn off THE menu, and change this for another menu. So i don't She this menu"

You can select to use Megamenu or default Joomla menu. You can select any menu to be displayed as your main menu but you can not turn off menu.

2. "I work à lott with swmenu pro. Also i want to keep THE off canvas. THE last i like à lot. Can i do this"

Off-canvas is independent, it's not only used for menu but for multiple purposes. You can assign any module to display in the off-canvas and select to display the off-canvas in specific responsive layouts.

Check how it work: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/menu-system.html#off-canvas

3. "How can i change THE Colors of THE menu's off canvas and THE mega menu"

Yeah, of course, you can customize color of megamenu and off-canvas, but you should customize in custom.css or .less files.

4. "how can i give à position à absolute height"

Yeah, you can take advantage the power of LESS and CSS. Customize it in custom.css file or .less file in folder templates/t3_bs3_blank/less/

Regards.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.